Official August 20 Hearing

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Official August 20 Hearing thread.

Mike Taibbi tracked down and talked to one of the 2 british journalists who the father sought to get money from. (Taibbi is what we call a "real investigative journalist".) His report was aired on MSNBC:

:camera MSNBC Live: Mike Taibbi - Stepfather Asks for Money August 20 2004
Version: .wmv
Submitted Date: 2004/8/20
Description:

Air date: August 20 2004

Mike Taibbi reports about the stepfather
-Taibbi talks to one of the British journalists that the fathe wanted money from: Alec Byrne
--Byrne says the father wanted $15,000 for the interview
--Byrne also confirms that it was the stepfather who brought up the subject of money

-my note: It looks like Taibbi's report was cut short, but I could be wrong

162.37 KB video

A

Anonymous

theres another hearing today? (i ask this because i havent been online and have no idea whats going on right now.)

HeavenSent

yeah. But I have no idea who's on schedule to testify though. I read something about the mother's divorce atty. possibly testifying....But I'm not sure.

A

Anonymous

Ok thanks :)

Ill read about it tomorrow night, must sleep now!

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
These hearings could go into late next week according to lying Dimond. (But she's not known for her accuracy.) Yeah, at the last Court TV news break (about 10:30AM ET) she said the hearings could take up all next week.

MJISHOT

Originally posted by whisper
Official August 20 Hearing thread.

Mike Taibbi tracked down and talked to one of the 2 british journalists who the father sought to get money from. (Taibbi is what we call a "real investigative journalist".) His report was aired on MSNBC:

:camera MSNBC Live: Mike Taibbi - Stepfather Asks for Money August 20 2004
Version: .wmv
Submitted Date: 2004/8/20
Description:

Air date: August 20 2004

Mike Taibbi reports about the stepfather
-Taibbi talks to one of the British journalists that the fathe wanted money from: Alec Byrne
--Byrne says the father wanted $15,000 for the interview
--Byrne also confirms that it was the stepfather who brought up the subject of money

-my note: It looks like Taibbi's report was cut short, but I could be wrong

162.37 KB video

thats good to know.. thanks whisper!

dangerous

i just watched the CNN report:

A JOSEPH MARQUES just testified, he is an employee of Michael, has been an employee since 1988. He was in attendance during the neverland raid. The defense is trying to show that the raid was broader then the search warrant allowed, as well as the search went from 9am to midnight, it should have only went to 10pm. Night searches need special permission from the judge. Also, the search warrant was for certain areas of NL, but an apartment, garage and personal office were searched illegally. Also, a Rob Report Magazine (the financial one) was taken, also the phone number of Al Fiad (sp?) was taken, he is the father for Dodi Fiad, the fiance i think for Princess Diana. Its stuff like this the defense wants supressed. THere is 120 items the defense is asking to be supressed. He also said that the hearing should finish up today, but may last into next week.

HeavenSent

Originally posted by privacy
Just watched it.. Is that man married? Does he need someone around...?
Is who married? Mike Taibbi? LOL!!!

Um I don't know dear. I'll try and find out for you :D lol

HeavenSent

Originally posted by dangerous
i just watched the CNN report:

A JOSEPH MARQUES just testified, he is an employee of Michael, has been an employee since 1988. He was in attendance during the neverland raid. The defense is trying to show that the raid was broader then the search warrant allowed, as well as the search went from 9am to midnight, it should have only went to 10pm. Night searches need special permission from the judge. Also, the search warrant was for certain areas of NL, but an apartment, garage and personal office were searched illegally. Also, a Rob Report Magazine (the financial one) was taken, also the phone number of Al Fiad (sp?) was taken, he is the father for Dodi Fiad, the fiance i think for Princess Diana. Its stuff like this the defense wants supressed. THere is 120 items the defense is asking to be supressed. He also said that the hearing should finish up today, but may last into next week.

thanks for posting, Ash

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Dimond was just on
-she said that there is a surveillance system INSIDE Michael Jackson's bedroom.

woops! busted! :laugh When Mike's tapes show NO abuse on any of the dates the accuser is claiming, it's game-set-match (as if it wasn't already ) :laugh

A

Anonymous

Dimond was just on

woops! busted! :laugh When Mike's tapes show NO abuse on any of the dates the accuser is claiming, it's game-set-match (as if it wasn't already ) :laugh

ohh, but then they will say Michael did it in the bathroom. :laugh

dangerous

Originally posted by HeavenSent
Is who married? Mike Taibbi? LOL!!!

Um I don't know dear. I'll try and find out for you :D lol
He is married and he has a son name Mathew!! dont ask me how i kno! :console

I bet they have their own surveillance of the NL raid. Thank goodness Mike tapes everything.

DarkChild

Originally posted by NevaehDreamz
ohh, but then they will say Michael did it in the bathroom. :laugh

Whaaaat is the point lol. Can't they just give up already? They've already thrown enough shit in the fan...step down...loosers :thumbs_do

HeavenSent

Dimond was just on

OOOPSIE! :whatanidi

ohh, but then they will say Michael did it in the bathroom.
But if his bathroom is in his bedroom...Sorry, that ain't gonna fly! :laugh

LadyJackson

Whisper...did you see how she tried to make it seem like Mike's survillance tapes could have been of him doing something inappropriate with kids or something!!! :laugh Talking about it could have been a camcorder in there!!! :laugh God...I HATE THAT B*TCH!!! :crackingu

Notice she also tried to make it seem like the prosecution scored some points on cross-exam!!! Talking about Mike's employee lied about the alcohol at Neverland!!! SHE IS SUCH AN ASSWEENER!!!! :laugh

If she didn't think the defense was having a good day yesterday well...

THEY R TODAY!!!!! :laugh HA HA HA...B*TCH!! :crackingu

HeavenSent

Diane is the master of spin. OF COURSE she would try and make it sinister.

Michael is smart. Surveillance is the only fool proof method you have to make sure you'd know if anything goes down while you're away.

Dumb woman.

HeavenSent

Originally posted by MJslovelyone
Talking about Mike's employee lied about the alcohol at Neverland!!!

Can we get clarification on that? I know when you're dealing w/Diane that's kinda hard :cryptic ....But I'm curious to know the context of that.