Official August 20 Hearing

Tiger Lilly

What a stupid, retarded, scum-of-the-earth bitch DD is. I'm so glad there are camera's all over Neverland. Thanks for the updates guys! :D

dangerous

Originally posted by HeavenSent
Can we get clarification on that? I know when you're dealing w/Diane that's kinda hard :cryptic ....But I'm curious to know the context of that.
MJ's security guy said no alcohol is served at Neverland when Auchincloss cross examined him. I think Dianes trying to spin on that. :tickingti

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
VIDEO DOWNLOAD (sign up now!)

:camera Court TV: Ranch Manager Testifies, Surveillance in Jackson's bedroom, etc Aug 20 2004

Version: .wmv
Submitted Date: 2004/8/20
Description:

Air date: August 20 2004

Air date: August 20 2004

Report from Dimond
-says Ranch Manager (or Property Manager) was on the stand today
--ranch manager said police were all over the place before he arrived at Neverland
--says he go there around 9AM
--he was handed a 3 page search warrant by police
--DIMOND: “He said he watched them going into the video library, and into Michael Jackson’s personal office. And so he contested it to Lt. Jeff Kilpakis (sp?) who was there on the scene. He said that the Lt. told him ‘don’t worry, we’re going to amend the warrant. You won’t get in any trouble, so open up the doors.’ He said he did finally open up the doors to, for example, Michael Jackson’s office because he said, ‘they told me they were going to drill it if I didn’t open it, so I did.’ But he said to the court today he never got an amended search warrant.

-says Ranch Manager says alcohol isn’t served at Neverland.
DIMOND: …Now during cross examination by Gordon Auchincloss–he is the Asst. DA–there were some very interesting tidbits brought out. This employee described himself as a loyal employee of Michael Jackson’s. And Gordon asked him: ‘Did you attempt to shade the truth in order to protect our employer, Michael Jackson?’
Manager: ‘No’
Auchincloss: ‘Did you state to the officer who was taking your interview that alcohol is not served at Neverland?
Manager: Yes. It is not
he said. And then there was an objection by Steve Cochran, Michael Jackson’s attorney.” …

-says there’s a video surveillance system inside Michael’s bedroom
-DIMOND: …A couple of more tidbits, Jene, that he got. Gordon Auchincloss asked this of the property manager: ‘We understand that there’s surveillance inside Michael Jackson’s bedroom.’
Manager: Yes, there is
Auchincloss: Was it up and running the day of the raid?
Manager: Yes it was

-talked about The Rob Report (a financial magazine) with Muhammed Al Fayed’s number on it
-she mispronounces Al Fayed’s name repeatedly
-she tries to spin away the local Santa Barbara News-Press headline where the father asks Jackson for money
-says the two sides (prosecution and defense) are “getting along better”
-says Sneddon “draped his arm” around Steve Cochran
-says there may be some stipulation made (I’m assuming by the prosecution) to where certain witnesses won’t have to testify

7.40 MB video

dangerous

Neverland manager says search excessive
By LINDA DEUTSCH
AP SPECIAL CORRESPONDENT

SANTA MARIA, Calif. -- The property manager of Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch testified Friday that sheriff's deputies who came to search the ranch for evidence last year wanted to look in areas that were not specified in a search warrant.

Joseph Marcus took the witness stand during a pretrial hearing as the defense sought to prove authorities went overboard when they swept into the estate on Nov. 18, 2003.

Marcus said he initially cooperated when the battalion of investigators arrived.

"I worked with them all day," he said, adding that he studied the search warrant they presented to make sure he admitted them only to the areas specified.

He said he agreed to let them into Jackson's office and a few other areas that were not on the search warrant when they said they were doing so only to establish that the locations were secure and no one was there.

"I cooperated and opened the door, but then they decided they wanted to do a search," Marcus testified. "I objected because it was not in the scope of the search warrant."

A deputy told him he would call and have the search warrant amended, but Marcus said that was not done as far as he knows and added that he was also pressured to answer questions by authorities.

"I initially refused to and said I wasn't really interested," Marcus said. "I said, 'Do I have to answer questions?' and they said, 'No, if you have nothing to hide.' I said there's nothing to hide here. It is what it is."

Friday's testimony came at a pretrial hearing in which defense attorneys are trying to limit the evidence prosecutors can produce at the entertainer's Jan. 31 trial.

Defense attorneys argue that the search of Neverland, which lasted 15 hours and involved about 40 officers, was overly broad and unjustified.

A prosecutor asked Marcus about whether alcohol was served at Neverland and the witness said it was not. The judge halted questioning on the topic after the defense objected that it was off the point of the hearing.

Before Marcus took the stand, Cochran questioned sheriff's Detective Paul Zelis, who directed the search, and noted deputies seized a magazine on which was written the phone number of Mohamed Al Fayed.

"We had a person (by that name) involved in this investigation and it was in plain view," the deputy said.

Mohamed Al Fayed is the father of Dodi Al Fayed, who was killed in a car crash with Britain's Princess Diana. There was no further elaboration on how the elder Al Fayed may have been involved in the Jackson case.

Jackson, 45, is charged with committing a lewd act upon a child, administering an intoxicating agent and conspiring to commit child abduction, false imprisonment and extortion. He has pleaded not guilty and is free on $3 million bail.

On Thursday, Jackson's elegant home was placed on display in the courtroom as defense attorneys showed a judge videotapes of the November raid.

And the defense elicited testimony from the stepfather of Jackson's accuser that validated what had long been rumored - that the accuser's family sought payment from Jackson for appearing in a video designed to restore Jackson's reputation.

The stepfather, identified as "Mr. Doe" to shield his stepson's identity, portrayed himself as the moving force behind efforts to obtain payment from Jackson's people.

He said he told an unspecified "gentleman from Neverland" that his family "has nothing and you're making millions from this and what are you going to do for this little family?'"

He said the person offered to provide a college education and buy the family a house.

His testimony appeared to bolster defense contentions that the accuser's family tried to shake down Jackson for money. Lawyers for Jackson claim the molestation accusations came when no payment was made.

In another development Thursday, Jackson, with the judge's approval, released a brief statement on his Web site railing at critics he said have targeted him and his family with lies and ridicule. The statement did not mention the charges he is facing.

"We have watched as we have been vilified and humiliated," Jackson said. "I personally have suffered through many hurtful lies and references to me as 'Wacko Jacko' as well as the latest untruth about me fathering quadruplets."

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/tv/aptv_stor...chael%20Jackson

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
avigailamor Posted: Aug 20 2004, 02:03 PM

Rush Report from Jennalyn:

Joe (ranch manager) and Violet (head of security) testified as to what went on during the search…they did really well. Violet testified that she wanted to see the warrant when they came. Cochran was outside the gates and wasn’t allowed to get in. Sneddon said that he couldn’t come in. So they thought there was no way to have attorney rep while being interviewed. They asked if they were HAD to talk to Zelis, Zelis told them that they didn’t have to talk to them unless they were hiding something. (Jen thought it sounded like subtle threat) They asked for Cochran to come in. But since legally Cochran worked for MJ and not the employees...it wasn't clear if that was legal representation. The rooms that they were allowed to search were the arcade room, main residence, and security heardquarters/office. They searched garage and video collection room that they were not covered in the warrant. Said they justified the search claiming that there were security equipment in there rooms. Defense responded that just because there is equip doesn’t mean that they are entitled.

Jennalyn says that they're talking about stopping today. Says the defense did well.

HeavenSent

Not getting the amended search warrents...not surprising. That they were overly broad, definently not surprising. Considering the wishy washy manner in which they subsequently searched other locales, it figures. And 15 hours to search Neverland w/40 officers?! Were all of those jokers searching or were some of them lunching around? Even if the search was done in shifts, Good grief.

HeavenSent

Originally posted by whisper
avigailamor Posted: Aug 20 2004, 02:03 PM

Rush Report from Jennalyn:

Joe (ranch manager) and Violet (head of security) testified as to what went on during the search…they did really well. Violet testified that she wanted to see the warrant when they came. Cochran was outside the gates and wasn’t allowed to get in. Sneddon said that he couldn’t come in. So they thought there was no way to have attorney rep while being interviewed. They asked if they were HAD to talk to Zelis, Zelis told them that they didn’t have to talk to them unless they were hiding something. (Jen thought it sounded like subtle threat) They asked for Cochran to come in. But since legally Cochran worked for MJ and not the employees...it wasn't clear if that was legal representation. The rooms that they were allowed to search were the arcade room, main residence, and security heardquarters/office. They searched garage and video collection room that they were not covered in the warrant. Said they justified the search claiming that there were security equipment in there rooms. Defense responded that just because there is equip doesn’t mean that they are entitled.

Jennalyn says that they're talking about stopping today. Says the defense did well.

Wow, I'm so greatful for Jennalyn and her reports! Excellent work.

Tiger Lilly

Now I know Sneddon had his arm around Cochran but is it true he's trying to make some sort of deal... possibly so grifter mom doesn't have to testify? WTF's up with that? If it's true Sneddon knows he's in trouble! :loser:

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah. It's supposedly, according to DImond (*shudder*) something the prosecution will stipulate to in order to keep certain witnesses for having to testify.

Tiger Lilly

partial transcript of a telephonic warrant from case:

November 18, 2003:
Participants:

A: Judge Thomas Adams (Santa Barbara Judge)
F: Gerald Franklin (District Attorney's office)
R: Sergeant Steve Robel (Sheriff's office)

Date of transcription November 20, 2003

Telephonic search warrant
03-5670
884689B

A: I'm back

F: Yes, Judge Adams?

A: Yeah

F: Gerry Franklin, District Attorney's office

A: Yeah

F: Um, I'm here with (blank) at Neverland, with uh, sheriff Detective Paul Zelis.

R: No no Steve Robel Sergeant.

F: Steve Robel. I beg your pardon.

A: Yes

F: We are seeking an additional search warrant for a (blank). First of all, can I have you, uh, swear Sergeant Robel please?

A: Yes, Sergeant Steve Robel, if you'll raise your right hand do you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, so help you God?

R: Yes I do Judge.

A: Thank you Sergeant. Why don't you go ahead and......?

F: Thank you Judge. Um, Judge, uh, or Sergeant Robel, are you uh, seeking authority to make search of a particular storage locker?

R: Uh, yes I am.

F: Will you describe that please to the Judge? The location?

R: The location, Judge is uh, (blank)

F: Uh, Sergeant Robel, what is it you hope to find there if you are authorized to search?

R: Uh, the records that, regarding Michael Jackson, MJJ Productions, or any individual or entity shown on the face of the documents to be associated with Michael Jackson, letters, memoranda, invoices and billings.

F: These are records (blank) are they?

R: Yes they are.

F: Uh huh.

R: Records that we had failed to find in our initial search of his office.

F: Okay, continuing then, these are records that you were saying Michael Jackson or MJJ Productions?

R: Invoices, billings, and canceled checks.
Also, we'd like to search for computers, printers, and computer media and software and data including, but not limited to hard diskes, floppy disks, tapes, removable media, opticals, CD ROMS media, documentation, or other materials describing the operations of any computer hardware, software and/or computer peripherals found at the premises, including instructions on how to access discs, files or other materials stored within same including but not limited to computer manuals, printers, passwords, file name lists, "read me", and/or help files.

F: Alright, uh and what is it that makes you believe there is materials uh, first of all, let me ask, uh, uh, you are aware that a search warrant was sought and approved by Judge Adams, by your collegue Paul Zelis?

R: Yes I am.

F: Uh, are you familiar with the contents of the affidavit in support of the warrant?

R: Yes I am, I have read it in full.

F: And do you ask the Judge incorporate the showing of probable cause in Detective Zelis submission to the Judge in writing yesterday?

R: Yes I do.

F: And Judge will you incorporate that by reference in your consideration of probable cause to search the (blanK) today?

A: I will so incorporate.

F: Thank you. Um, and briefly, why is it that you believe that you might find this material much of which was described in the earlier search warrant in this.

R: Because I have spoken to the Sergeant in charge down there. During the search they were not able to find any of the items listed in the initial search warrant for his office and during their search found paper work indicating that (blank) possess a (blank) at the pre- mentioned location and we strongly feel that those items may be stored there.

F: And uh, did you go, did one or more of the officers present go to the address that you have given to Judge Adams?

R: Yes they did.

F: And were they able to confirm to your knowledge the existence of a (blank).

R: Yes they did.

F: And uh, it is the (blank) that you described?

R: That is correct.

F: I have no further questions.

A: Uh, I have a question. Do you know Sergeant Robel, that uh, there was mention made of another (blank) uh, that you are asking by way of this addendum. Uh, only to uh, find cause for uh, enforcement to search.

F: Yes

R: (blank)

R: Yes your Honor.

A: Okay, so I am going to make a finding of probable cause, uh I uh, Mr Franklin you said I was incorporating this into the uh, affidavit and declaration that I had the opportunity to review last evening, and so based upon all of that information, I am finding that there is probable cause and authorizing the search of (blank)

F: Uh, would you further authorize the investigating officers down there to photograph or video tape the interior and exterior of that (blank) and photo document any personal property that they observe in the course of their search?

A: Yes, I so authorize.

F: Thank you Your Honor.

A: Okay, uh, Sergeant, I'll be at the um, let me give you this other number just in case because I'll be there all day and all night and all tomorrow, (blank) in the event that you get any update, code 805.

R: Very good. I appreciate it your Honor.

A: Okay, thanks gentlemen, bye bye

-----------------------------------------------
They lied to get into the office which wasn't on the warrent anyway, claiming they'd find something in there that was never found.

Tiger Lilly

Yeah. It's supposedly, according to DImond (*shudder*) something the prosecution will stipulate to in order to keep certain witnesses for having to testify.
But she has to testify sometime doesn't she? Get the bitch up there. Stop stalling! How desperate of Sneddon. He knows he's gonna be exposed so he's trying to cover his a$s..... that somehow sounds very wrong... :2thinking .....exposing... a$s.... Sneddon :footinmou

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
QUOTE (MJDANCER123 @ Aug 20 2004, 09:23 AM)
I waited outside building "F" at the courthouse to get my first ever media badge as a reporter for TheJusticeSystem.net. I couldn't have known then what was about to happen to me. I was immediately brought into the ranks of some of the most influential reporters and commentators of our time. I sat right in the midst of the folks who report the news - whether we like what they say or not. Here are my personal reflections of the experience.

I found running into the big media players amazing, since we here on MJJF talk about these people everyday:

Mike Taibbi - NBC. A gentleman.
Art Harris - CNN. Front row seat.
Linda Deutch - AP. The Grand Dame.

She was very nice, and, even as she was talking to the sea of reporters waiting to get into court, I didn't hear her say one rude or untrue word. She was polite and she welcomed me aboard. "If you have any questions, just ask me," she said.

William Longeness - Fox News.

He had his daughter with him. He asked me if I was a lawyer reporter, saying he was "naked" and had no one in the court room to be his eyes while he did his reports outside. I told him I was just a new cub reporter for the http://www.thejusticesystem.net, and he asked if I could do color commentary for him. I wasn't able to do that this time, but look forward to future opportunities like this.

Laurie Levenson - Loyola Law School Professor.

She talked to reporters as if she were at a PTA meeting and not a court hearing. That surprised me. I was all eyes and ears! Laurie talked about the same everyday issues we all face: kids, school, and what the family did on vacation. I'm sure that's normal, since being at a court hearing was just no big thing to them.

Jane Velez-Mitchell - Celebrity Justice.
Diane Dimond - Court TV.

They were conversing while we were waiting for the afternoon session to begin. Velez-Mitchell was gushing over Dimond's ability to just go out before the cameras and start talking without even taking notes! During this conversation, Dimond and Velez-Mitchell talked about everything but the major bombshell of the day: Sneddon admitting that he lied about knowing Bradley Miller worked for Geragos, and that he knew this fact before the search! That was not mentioned by these two. But when a reporter whom I don't know leaned toward the two women and began to eavesdrop, Dimond turned to the reporter and said, "Excuse me, but I'm trying to have a conversation here. You need to lean back."

Sharing unguarded moments with these people I've heard so much about was almost surreal. Many of them stated they were from the OJ Simpson media, and some of them called this a "wannabe trial of the century!!" (Their words, not mine.) In the Courtroom, Diane Dimond audibly expressed her displeasure at Sneddon's slip-ups and misstatements on the stand. In one exchange, she admonished Sneddon under her breath saying, "Oh you shouldn't have said that." Another time she groaned, "Why doesn't Mesereau just stop asking so many questions?" She also said that Sneddon and his team looked like undertakers. (Her words, not mine.) Diane being Diane.

I also overheard Attorney David Cole say to Laurie Levenson that he wanted to watch Mez take Sneddon apart. Levenson, However, later told a reporter outside that she felt Sneddon's credibility was bruised, but didn't think the defense would win this one.

A few things struck me as strange. One thing Sneddon said in the morning was that he knew Mark Geragos only because of Laci Peterson and Winona Ryder. He said that the only thing he knew about that was that Mr. Geragos' client (Ryder) got convicted. What? No Susan McDougal? It's kind of scary to think that a man in Sneddon's position could be aware of current events only at the level of the Winona Ryder trial. Isn't it a shame we can't hold our county legal representatives to a higher intellectual standard?

I also found it odd that a reporter from Entertainment Tonight, a celebrity driven television show, asked me for basic information about the Jackson family. For example, he wanted to know who from the family was there at court? He didn't know who Grace was, and he didn't know Karen Faye. He also asked if all the members of the Jackson Five were there. I had no response to those questions. Then he asked if LaToya was back on board. I said, " According to reports, she has been on board for years since her divorce from Jack Gordon. The situation in her personal life caused her to make some bad decisions. This is her way of setting the record straight." End of comment.

More than anything, I was struck by the incredibly genuine nature of Katherine Jackson. I ran into her in the ladies room, and found her to be a friendly, warm and open woman - exactly like her son! No surprises there! I was delighted to find that she is just a Mom who loves her children and wants the best for them, exactly as she represents herself to be.

All in all, it was a very exciting initiation into reporting. I will take away from this day a feeling of happiness in one sense, because I believe that the majority of reporters on the scene have changed their thinking since the charges were first filed. Many of them really do know that Michael is innocent. Off the record, they said they did not think Michael was a child molester.

But, in another sense, I feel great sadness. The truth about Michael and his family is going to cripple these people in their pocket books. I will not say that all reporters are bad people, but at least among the media professionals I met, it seems to me that ratings and getting the big story is more important than the life of a wonderful human being and the pain of his family. When I asked if they were going to report today's bombshell, they replied with smiles on their faces, "Why would we do that?" I answered, "Because its the truth!!!" But they repeated, "Why would we do that?"

And that folks is why we have TheJusticeSystem.net and MJJForum. We are not afraid to report the truth.

I was proud to represent TheJusticeSystem.net and to be able to bring this information to everyone at MJJForum. In the future, you can look for more reports from me. For that, I can thank Carol Davis, along with many of the veteran journalists who have been helpful to me.

We're planning some exciting coverage of the trial. No details out yet, but we'll cover the trial in a way that has never been done in the history of the media. Stay tuned.

Signing off for now, Gail Felix

HeavenSent

:ten

That was so awesome. Gail's a very lucky woman. And MJJF's reps are so cool calm, and professional, it's a definite asset to have them around!

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Report from Jen (paramountmj)

Some of this you already know, but I'm going to list everything she told me. I may have some names misspelled.

(1) In addition to Joe Marcus testifying as reported earlier, Violet Silva testified. Violet has been an employee of Michael's for 13 years (since 1991). Jen said her title was "Chief of Fire... " she missed the full title.

(2) Joe and Violet asked to see the warrant.

(3) The warrant included the Surveillance Monitoring (Jen is not sure of the exact wording on the warrant). The building in which the Security Room/Office/Department/Whatever which houses the Surveillance Monitoring has other rooms attached (just like a house has a kitchen, bathroom, etc.). Sneddon is trying to say that the entire building is included in the search warrant, not just the actual Surveillance Monitoring Room.

(4) Jen thinks the warrant says something like "Security Office for the Surveillance Monitoring."

(5) As you know, when objections were raised about searching certain rooms, the officers said they would amend the warrant which was never done. MY COMMENT: This right here is key! There is no way Sneddon can claim that they thought the entire building was covered under the warrant because if that was the case, there would be no reason to promise an amendment to the warrant! The instant they promised to give an amendment to the warrant, but did not, they broke the law and the searches in those other areas of the building were ILLEGAL. I believe this is why Sneddon is ready to play "Let's Make a Deal." But I think Mez also knows he has a smoking gun on this issue, and the only deal I can see Mez agreeing to is if Sneddon handed back ALL of the contested items. It will be interesting to see what happens with this!

(6) When the officers first arrived at Neverland, they wanted to do a "Security Sweep" of the entire building. They said they wanted to do this so they wouldn't have anyone coming out of a room to suddenly surprise them. Jen said Joseph Marcus let the officers into Michael's office, etc. for this "Security Sweep." because they threatened Joe that if he didn't let them in, they were get in anyway with a locksmith. MY COMMENT: I bet the were looking for Michael so they could arrest him!

(7) Joe and Violet asked for the amended search warrant, but never saw it.

(8) The Robb Report Magazine/Al Fayed part... interesting story on that. When Mez asked if that magazine was listed on the search warrant, the officer on the stand (I don't know who) said, "No." MY COMMENT: Damn, more smoking gun proof for Mez!

(9) There were around 60 employees at Neverland, 9 are supervisors (I'm not sure why that was reported, but maybe it'll have some importance later).

(10) Okay, Jen described the setup of the houses. She said there is an archway and breezeway that connects the main house to the back house. This back house is where Michael's office and the other rooms are located that is being contested. In that building, the downstairs rooms are Administration, Fire, Garage, Arcade, Security Office and Michael's office -- and upstairs is the Video Library and an Apartment.

(11) Mez asked (either Joe or Violet, not sure which), "Has the structure of the building changed." The answer was, "Yes." They have torn down a wall between the Video Library and some room (a bedroom? Jen thinks). They did this to combine the two rooms to enlarge the Video Library. MY COMMENT: I guess they needed this on the record?

(12) The officers at the raid were trying to interview Joe. At first, Joe refused, asking, "Do I HAVE to?" He was told, "No, if you don't have anything to hide." Joe said he had nothing to hide so he started answering questions.

(13) While being interviewed, Joe saw Sneddon and wanted to talk with him. He said Steve Cochran was outside at the Neverland main gate and wanted in. Sneddon refused to let Joe let Cochran in. Sneddon's reply to Joe's request for letting Cochran in was, "No, it's not POSSIBLE."

(14) The prosecutors tried to impeach Joe. At one point during the raid, Joe was asked a question that he did not understand. He told the officers he would answer if they would turn off the tapes (so, obviously, they were taping Joe's interview!). The prosecutors tried to make it sound as if Joe's request to not record his answer was some kind of hint that Joe was going to say something bad. But Joe said on the stand that he asked the tape be stopped because he was very nervous, didn't understand the question, was confused and worried about the other employees. Jen said the impeachment of Joe on the stand just did not work.

(15) And last, but most certainly not least!! Jen said that during the break, she and other fans were talking about the testimony. Jen noticed that Sergeant Zelus (sp?) was on a balcony over them, trying to listen in on their conversation. So Jen told the group and they moved further away. Jen said Sergeant Zelus was smiling.

Okay, that's it folks!

HeavenSent

whoa.. that insider report from Jen was so interesting.

And the name Violet just gave me flashbacks to when I visited Neverland last year. I met her at the gate, she probably remembers my loser ass trying to see if there was any way me and my friends could get in. She's a no nonsense woman. But very sweet!

I'm pissed at the amended warrents fiasco. If they never produced them, wouldn't it make the entire raid after the additional room search ILLEGAL?

Man f*ck Sneddon. I bet he's nervous. Trying to get all cozy w/the defense, man get out of here with that! I hope Mike team instinctively caught on to that ASAP.

mello1

QUOTE (MJDANCER123 @ Aug 20 2004, 09:23 AM)

So now it's official. Diane Dimond is a professional cheerleader for the prosecution. This report above all has been the most insightful of all inside reports this week. Thanks Whisper for sharing. Great insight into the reporters' view of things.

What is also clear is that this whole MJ Trial Story is being driven by the bigshots at these corporate news outlets and I see such stories as distractions to more serious news items that they should be reporting on (and that's not to say that MJ fans don't this is serious enough). If a good number of them believe that a) MJ is not guilty, and B) that MJ is not a child molester in general, then this is in conflict with how they convey the news of this case thru their various news outlets.

If we cannot truly trust these people to report accurately on a celebrity trial case, then what does it say for reporting on Iraq? On the Presidental campaign? You see where I'm going here.

Great report MJdancer123 and keep up the good work.

minnie michael

thanks for all of the updated and reports... make me feel more clear... :D
first, they didnot allowed to search for the whole Neverland but they did, this is out of order and broke the law...second, after they spent the whole day searching for every corner of the house they found NOTHING... they still found nothing.. that's the main thing..yeahhhh.... :D third, NO alcohol was served in Neverland, its impossible for Michael to let a kid drink... :console fourth....that woman named Dinane need to shup up.. stop reportinggggg,,,,, there is none of your business....shut up... i am sick and tired of your ugly report... you are loser.... :sneddonshutup

LadyJackson

I bet you Cochran made Sneddy move his arm because I know I would have!!! :crackingu

Diane thinks she is sooooo slick...well now guess what?...

U CAUGHT ON CANDID CAMERA B*TCH!!!!!! :crackingu :laugh :crackingu