Official August 20 Hearing

SpecialJanet25

Originally posted by whisper
CNN just reported that the mother is set to testify Sept 17

Mez is scheduled to go to Alabama around the end of Sept.
Good, let all hope that her lies are finally exposed. Looking forward to that.

Labomba

oh god the mother testify will she ever show up? can she show up??? the fans will mob her like hell.... she might be too frighten to come into the main entrence and sneak in from the back entrence stupid mother

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by Labomba
oh god the mother testify will she ever show up? can she show up??? the fans will mob her like hell.... she might be too frighten to come into the main entrence and sneak in from the back entrence stupid mother

Either way..they wouldn't bring her in through the main entrance..I don't think.

SpecialJanet25

Well, however way she going to get in, she should bring her ass in court and face the music. Hopely the fans will keep their cooled because we don't wanted a bad impress on Michael.

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
QUOTE (MJDANCER123 @ Aug 20 2004, 08:10 PM)
from inside the courtroom from sonia.ricatte

today was a good day and Cochran did a perfect job.
the judge melville said he has already an idea for his reply regarding the motion: Miller was working for geragos or not. but he said he will wait till the mother will testify to make a statement . she will be there on the 17 sept.

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
From snow88star:

1. The defence have requested sanctions against the prosecution because they have not handed over discovery.

2. The defence have requested that psychotherapist-patient privilege not apply to Stan Katz re: Miller.

Tiger Lilly

From snow88star:

1. The defence have requested sanctions against the prosecution because they have not handed over discovery.

2. The defence have requested that psychotherapist-patient privilege not apply to Stan Katz re: Miller.
Sorry to sound stupid but can you explain that more please? I don't understand.

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
paramountmj Posted: Aug 20 2004, 07:21 PM

The prosecution is trying to contend that the building next to Michael's home is the "whole security building" when they first searched it.

This building houses the security office on the left hand-side of the building. In the middle there is a door that leads up to the "video library" where there is a small apartment too. On the right hand side of the building there is a door there that you can look into. The first part of that area has alot of collectibles/memorbillia w/ manequins, etc. There is a door that leads into a hallway that has a small bathroom and Michael's office. Michael's office has approx. 7 plasma screens. In the testimony given, there are some pictures of the Jackson Five, family pictures, a large desk and chair and a sofa seat.

The detectives are trying to claim that they thought that Michael's office at first was part of the security department.

The security bldg. is approx 4000-5000 sq. ft

There was a Deputy Jones that filed in his report that he detained six Neverland employees in a sitting area adjacent to the kitchen. One of the detectives said that they were detained because they needed a translator because they didn't speak English.

Detective Robell (sp?) said that Joseph Marcus and Violet Silva did not ask him for an adendum of the search warrant. They had testified earlier that they wanted to see the changes in the search warrant that said that the officers could search Michael's office, the video library, and the apartment.

OFF TOPIC:

Diane Dimond came over in the back of the courtroom and looked at the roster list of the public that one of the sheriffs that is there with us everyday fills out for our passes. She looked at it briefly and was asking the deputy sheriff some questions then went back to her seat.

After the break, I went to him and asked if anyone was allowed to see that list, specifically the media. He said "no". I told him that Diane Dimond looked at the roster. He said that she didn't write anything down. I told him that I did not appreciate that she looked at it. This roster list contained our names, our living locations and our driver's licence information.

Sgt. Ruth states that Michael's office in 2003 was the security office in 1993. He helped in the raid of 1993 and he was a consulting officer for the 2003 raid. He knew the layout of the main house, where Michael's room was, etc.

In the search, he went inside Michael's bedroom and in the bathroom area there was an open safe. Inside that safe there was a tape recorder with a tap inside. He pushed play and it said something to the effect that "I got to go somebody is coming" after the alarms to Michael's room went off. He said that the voice on the tape sounded like a juvenile.

Side note: one of the fans said that it sounded like some of the talking in the "Lost Children" song. lol

Because of this witnesses testimony, the defense has requested the information to the raid in 1993, i.e. photos, etc.

At first it seemed that Sneddon refused to give it over. But he did say that he didn't have any information in regards to the 1993 raid, because he felt that the LAPD who helped in the raid in 1993 would have that info. With any of the info that he does have, Melvilled asked him to give it over to the defense.

This part was tricky for me, because it is very hard to understand him. I did hear him at first say he refused, then he said he would.

Melville at first asked if "the mother" could just write a signed deposition (?) under perjury due to time constraints. However, Mez said that she has lied under oath numerous times and he would like for her to attend the court and be put on the witness stand.

Melville said okay, and that "he tried". His worries were that this particular hearing is lasting too long. The only delay in this matter seems to be her testimony at the moment.

She will testify on September 17th.

Melville said that he had not received any of her medical records why she could not come to the court this week. However, Mez said that he had just received something through the prosecution regarding that issue.

Mez had not problem that she testify on the 17th.

He has another trial in Alabama that starts on the 19th of September.

Jim Anderson wants to do a press conference. Mez protested that the court should look into it whether or not it will violate the gag order. Melville said that he has already approved for Anderson to make a statement and to release the AG report, which was already leaked anyways.

Melville did say that he could not say anything beyond the statement. He can only release his statement and not go further into questioning by the media, etc.

Melville watched television last night and the report had Michael's statement that was pre-approved by Melville. The report though said something to the effect that this statement approved by Judge Melville...." He was not happy about that. He does not want his name attached to any statements made by Michael or any other party in this case that releases statements saying "it is approved by Melville".

A

Anonymous

Melville watched television last night and the report had Michael's statement that was pre-approved by Melville. The report though said something to the effect that this statement approved by Judge Melville...." He was not happy about that. He does not want his name attached to any statements made by Michael or any other party in this case that releases statements saying "it is approved by Melville".

I'm pretty sure MJJSource attached that to it because they are saying to the media that they got it checked and they aren't violating anything.

But I see where he is coming from.

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
avigailamor Posted: Aug 21 2004, 11:58 AM

oh...forgot to mention...

All of this was happening in the Beverly Hills county...so Santa Barbara Dept should not have been dealing with this in the first place. SB Dept didn't inform or chose not to inform BH dept, claiming that they were afraid that BH would leak the info that there was an investigation to Miller, which would cause Miller to "hide or destroy evidence". So the defense asked, "so you mean to tell me that you knew of possible CRIMINAL ACTIVITY in the Beverly Hills county and you chose not to inform their police dept?!" The answer, "yes, because we were afraid of leaks." Defense asked if there was any reason why they would believe that BH Dept would leak info, "have they leaked info in the past to lead you to believe that they would do that?" Answer, "no...not that I know of."

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
posted by avigailamor, Aug 21 2004, 11:30 AM

More notes to add:

Jay recognized that, "we gotta talk to Geragos to get our stuff back." Acknowledged that Janet was working with Miller in reference to their stuff as well. Said Janet was not happy with Miller and Geragos, claiming, "they had our stuff and its unacceptable." Jay claimed that he had no clue who Geragos was..."wouldn't have mattered, we just wanted our stuff...I really didn't care who he was." Jay was discussing this situation with SGT Robel, "trying to figure out how to get our household goods back". SGT Robel instructed Jay to call Miller's office in reference to their stuff. As far as the memo, it was faxed to SGT Robel on or shortly after 9/26/03. Soon after this, SGT Robel asked Jay to go down to Miller's office to confirm where it is located. Why did SGT Robel ask Jay to do this? According to Jay, "because I worked close by, I was in there in the area...across the street."

Jay told Det. Zelis about the Miller interview. And he also met with SGT Robel after 2/16/03 (after the interview took place)...said he believed it was around SEPT 03 time frame.

Jay said that law enforcement searched his phone records, to see if he made phone calls to the SB Police Dept.

Dickerman claimed that he contacted SB Police Dept (SGT Robel) to find out what was going on with Janet and family because she had stopped communicating with lawyers. SGT Robel told him that there was an investigation going on, but didn't want to say more. This was about SUMMER 03 time frame.

Bottomline, SGT Robel and Det. Zelis had communication with Jay, Janet, Dickerman and Katz all before the raid (11/18/03). During their correspondance with these individuals, they were also actively investigating Miller (trying to figure out who he worked for) and they claim that they never once asked Jay, Janet, Dickerman or Katz about who Miller was or if they knew who Miller worked for. But keep in mind, SGT Robel had a copy of the fax (From: Miller, To: Dickerman, CC: Geragos)...yet they still claim that they couldn't make the connection. And these are supposed to be "detectives"?

Phil

Thank the gods for Jen and Gail for their inside knowledge! We need some honest and no nonsense reprting around all this. To shut out any doubt people may have about this case as to Michaels innocense. More and more people are begining to believe that this is a big sham and it was a sham right from the 93 case as well!

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Dickerman claimed that he contacted SB Police Dept (SGT Robel) to find out what was going on with Janet and family because she had stopped communicating with lawyers. SGT Robel told him that there was an investigation going on, but didn't want to say more. This was about SUMMER 03 time frame.
Looks like ole Dickerman got cut out of the action when the mother decided to go to Feldman and put her little plan into action instead.

Phil

Michael would NEVER EVER harm a child. He has a proven record of giving his love to many children and making them very happy. He's done so many wonderful things to help the many with their education and health. I just want to meet him in person and tell him how wonderful he is. I want to hug him and say it because it's the truth!

HeavenSent

So the defense asked, "so you mean to tell me that you knew of possible CRIMINAL ACTIVITY in the Beverly Hills county and you chose not to inform their police dept?!" The answer, "yes, because we were afraid of leaks." Defense asked if there was any reason why they would believe that BH Dept would leak info, "have they leaked info in the past to lead you to believe that they would do that?" Answer, "no...not that I know of."
:nonono: :splitting