Official Feb. 23rd Jury Selection Thread

A

Anonymous

r3193668551.jpg

HeavenSent

Originally posted by NevaehDreamz

..and people on the news are saying they are 'impressed' with Melville. Please.

I hope no one here is surprised by that assessment. Kissing Melville's ass is what they do.

As long as it's anti Michael, how long has the media been dense to what is REALLY going on? Been forever.

Tiger Lilly

Originally posted by danaluvsmj
Honestly, I have no faith in this jury. This is truly unfair and disgusting.
Not to start an argument here but why? What have you heard so far about the actual people on this jury and not the process in which they were chosen that makes you have no faith in them? The fact they were chosen in 10 minutes (practically) doesn't change the fact that they have the ability (just like everyone else with a brain) to see all the evidence, take it into account and (hopefully) make a fair decision.

I'm so sick of the doom and gloom. We have a jury, so far it's tough whether we like them or not. It could be so much worse. We've been through worse. Just deal with it. This is our jury.

SpecialJanet25

Look, I'm not surprised. But saying, I don't have faith in this jury when we don't know yet what both sides has for a case. Let's not rush to judgment about this jury yet. I agree it unfair, but lets we wait and see what happens first. Vicky, Carla, Dana, and everyone else, I know you are scary, so am I, but I'm not give up hope and I refused to let that racist Sneddon and that bias ass judge Melville get the best of me. And f**k the media. They don't know what the hell they are talking about. America is bias, racist country and the justice system is indeed f**K up. If you saw the movie, A time of kill, where Samuel J. Jackson's character was judge by all white jury of his peers and was accquitted. This case is absurb and Sneddon thinks he going win by making this jury believe this pathetic liars? PLease. What's done is done. Crying, Getting Angry, and Panic is not going make it go away. All of them can kiss my black ass, but I'm ready to fight if something goes down.

HeavenSent

hey look. My stance basically echoes Gem, and as of today @ 7:23 CST that's how I feel about this here jury. We can't be flinging ourselves off a building because we didn't get what we think Michael deserves. Some of us should have learned that lesson a LOOOONG time ago. If you've been following this case, nothing is ever as it seems. Intially, hell yes it's upsetting. But hang in there.

EVIL NEVER PREVAILS! as I said in an earlier post.

I wish I had my crytal ball, to annouce that this ish is going to backfire on Sneddon but sadly it's out of commission. :lol:

Originally posted by whisper
TSColdMan Today, 04:34 PM

Rundown of 12 Jurors

Seat 3
Juror #108
Female
Age 50
Horse rainer
Thinks Michael Jackson is a wonderful entertainer
Gives animal therapy to abused children

Seat 5
Juror #100
Female
Age 79
Retired
Her children love Michael Jackson

Hispanic
His brother-in-law has a sister who works for Michael Jackson's doctor
His sister and her boyfriend did go to Neverland Ranch

Seat 11
Juror #101
Male
Age 21
Student
Disabled [Wheelchair] - Writes about car racing
Visited Neverland when he was in 6th grade

Seat 12
Juror #77
Female
Age 44
Social Service Worker
Believes children can be influenced by their parents
=-=-=-=-

To me, it doesn't seem as if this is too bad.

Now that I look at THAT, my mind is eased....if only just a bit. The fact that they have even these ties to Michael looks at least somewhat positive :)

*breaths in...and out.. :lol: *

But we, of course, still need to pray/send out positive energy for Michael and hope for the best, knowing we are behind him ALL the way :) Keep the faith, guys..

What word can I use but PRECIOUS....:inlove How so many people (not including fans, of course..) can fail to see this man's pure BEAUTY (both inside and out) is TRULY beyond me...

Tiger Lilly

Originally posted by HeavenSent
I wish I had my crytal ball, to annouce that this ish is going to backfire on Sneddon but sadly it's out of commission. :lol:
Nah you just forgot to plug it in you spanner. :lol: Lemme have a lookie.....

:crystalball:

I can tell you this ish is DEFINATELY going to backfire on Sneddon. The ball never lies. :D

Aaliyah

Originally posted by HeavenSent
thank you for the pics, aaliyah :) We might as well the appoint you the designated pic poster, eh?

Sound good to me :thumbsup
and You're very welcome for the pics

Here's more

52233985.jpg

52233978.jpg

52233973.jpg

52233970.jpg

52233968.jpg

52233955.jpg

52233951.jpg

52233949.jpg

52233947.jpg

52233940.jpg

I came back home.
im sneakin on my bros name.
Anyways to the f.uckin poiint.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

GOD YOU KNOW WHAT I'VE BEEN UPSET OF ALL THE LAME BRAIN SHIT THINGS thats been happening on Michael COREY FELDMAN coming up to the plate.? Whatever corey just needs to shut the f.uck up . . . .. He was just pissing me off I couldn't watch the interview anymore cause it was just a load of shit. ALL THAT STUPID F.UCKER WANTS IS Publicity He's just pissed because Michael aint his friend no more.
I'm just mad all these f.uckin boys comin foward all of a sudden.
My uncle giving me negative thoughts. Oh did you see the corey feldman interview. I told him no because it was a load of crap and I couldn't watch no more. My uncle hates MJ and he was giving me problems. OH but what if MJ this what if MJ that I go Uncle craig In my opinion Michael is innocent so why do you keep shooting it down and my friend stellanie lol she told him off in new york when we were at applebee's restaurant by the virgin mega store was. LOL My friend broke it down and he shut up LOL!. She said and even if michael was found guilty I wouldn't believe it because its a set up . . . .. . Thats true.
Anyway GOD I hate corey feld man. Was dumb how he wrote a song about Michael Mother F.ucker can't sing LOL.
STUPID BITCH. COREY FELDMAN CAN KISS MY ASS AND GO TO HELL.

danaluvsmj

I have to say that seeing that the jurors have a connection to Michael definitely makes me feel a little better, even though I don't like the fact that they were chosen so quickly.

Thanks Gem, I have to say you're definitely right. I'm sure these jurors must have some brains.

privacy

God. This system is jacked up.

BUT the jurors seem 'okay'. I mean.. they all.. or the majority of them ( i forget easily) have a tie in with Michael. I believe that because of the range of ages it'll be a good jury. Some people grew up with him, some people have children who like him, friends who like him.. some have been to Neverland..

I'm okay now. I'm hanging in there.

I sang Keep the faith and Will you be there this morning reeeeeeeally loud :D