Official June 2 2005 Thread: Closing Statements

Mathilde

Fran, sorry for asking, but do you even read through all these articles before you post them? You're posting one very minut...

SapphireScorpio

This is Francesca, using my friends username, again.

Yes, I do read them. I just thouht that it would of been easier posting the ones that had been written on as soon as possible. So you can get them, as the come.
Sorry, if it is very confusing...

believer

Originally posted by frozen rose
By JIM AVILA and EILEEN MURPHY

Judge Melville will instruct the jury that it can find Jackson guilty of the lesser crime of furnishing alcohol to a minor, a misdemeanor, when considering the four counts against Jackson that he provided alcohol to assist in child molestation. Melville said of Jackson giving alcohol to a minor, "It seems to me that this is one charge that the evidence supports."

Where is that evidence, then? Now it's somehow punishable by law if someone breaks into your wine cellar?
Is Melville even allowed to tell the jury what *he* thinks has been proven?
Aaaargh! And no comment by the pundits. They were in that court room, they heard there is no evidence! Are they all f*****g brain dead?!
Phew. Rhethorical question. We know they are.

senecajackson

As I'm sitting here reading all of this...I'm crying! I'm in school and my friends are asking me what is wrong! There is just so much tension that I am feeling in my personal life and more so with this trial! I'm just ready for this crap to be over with...and I'm glad it's coming to an end.

Waiting on this verdict is soooo nerve wrecking! But I talked to my good MJ friends mymjdestiny Shardea, and MJFANN Kim; their words and encouragement of faith is really helping me get through this...and of course all of u other very supportive fans out there. I feel not so alone....and I can imagine just how overwhelmed Michael is feeling by all the support from us.

I'm sure Mez will give a powerful closing arguement...he's a G!

Prayers..... :thumbsup

SpecialJanet25

Originally posted by senecajackson
As I'm sitting here reading all of this...I'm crying! I'm in school and my friends are asking me what is wrong! There is just so much tension that I am feeling in my personal life and more so with this trial! I'm just ready for this crap to be over with...and I'm glad it's coming to an end.

Waiting on this verdict is soooo nerve wrecking! But I talked to my good MJ friends mymjdestiny Shardea, and MJFANN Kim; their words and encouragement of faith is really helping me get through this...and of course all of u other very supportive fans out there. I feel not so alone....and I can imagine just how overwhelmed Michael is feeling by all the support from us.

I'm sure Mez will give a powerful closing arguement...he's a G!

Prayers..... :thumbsup

Yeah, I feel you SenecaJackson. These articles make me sick to my stomach. The media don't care who they hurt. They know that family is lying. I can't for this all over too. I couldn't sleep the past few days because this tension is stress me out.

senecajackson

Originally posted by SpecialJanet25
Yeah, I feel you SenecaJackson. These articles make me sick to my stomach. The media don't care who they hurt. They know that family is lying. I can't for this all over too. I couldn't sleep the past few days because this tension is stress me out.

Yeah....I'm losing sleep myself thinking about it! I think I'm more so anxious than I am nervous!
But I'm handling it...with the help of my friends who are also huge MJ supporters..

We can talk sometime if u'd like! :thumbsup

mjwifey3

Let's all send Michael our love and send Heaven our prayers, for those of you who don't believe in God then please just send good thoughts out into the universe..... whatever... victory is near I can taste it.... lets be postive.... Michael is innocent and he will be VINDICATED!!! I LOVE YOU MICHAEL ALWAYS AND FOREVER!

MystiqueX2004

I too am worried. It has even shown up in my dreams. I didn't want to share this at first, but I figured why not? Note: I am not claiming in no way to be psychic. Anyway, for a long time now, whenever I was worried about something or if it was really bothering me, I'd always pray for deliverance. In addition to prayer, when I go to sleep, I would have dreams letting me know the outcome of my situation. I'll give a little example--> When I was in elementary school, I'd be worried about a grade. Then I'd have a dream about what the grade would be. I would wake up and go to school, get my grade back and it would be the exact grade that I dreamt about. This is only one example of many. I have also had dreams of moving far away and experiencing major changes, and guess what? That came true also and so did everything else about the move. I tell you all this, because I have also had a dream regarding the outcome of this trial, so I figured I'd share.

Basically it starts off with the deliberations. There's a lot of shouting and a lot of anger. There is also money. This is where it gets a bit confusing. They are all given half dollars and pennies. The half dollars, I assume signify innocence and the pennies assume guilt. They all cast their money and the overwhelming majority is half dollars, but there are a few pennies. No one knows of this money other than the jury and someone else. I am not sure who. After some more deliberating, the verdict comes out not guilty. Everyone is elated, then Judge Melville thanks Michael for something, but Michael walks to the back room and discovers the money, and that's where I woke up.

I have a feeling that God gives me some dreams to let me know that everything is going to be all right, and to trust that he will see things through or to warn me about some things. I do not have them all the time, just when I am unduly stressed or worried about certain issues. I don't completely understand this dream, so if any of you have any thoughts, feel free to post. Note: I am not crazy, nor am I claiming to be psychic. I just thought that sharing it would encourage some people to keep the faith....

senecajackson

Originally posted by MystiqueX2004
I too am worried. It has even shown up in my dreams. I didn't want to share this at first, but I figured why not? Note: I am not claiming in no way to be psychic. Anyway, for a long time now, whenever I was worried about something or if it was really bothering me, I'd always pray for deliverance. In addition to prayer, when I go to sleep, I would have dreams letting me know the outcome of my situation. I'll give a little example--> When I was in elementary school, I'd be worried about a grade. Then I'd have a dream about what the grade would be. I would wake up and go to school, get my grade back and it would be the exact grade that I dreamt about. This is only one example of many. I have also had dreams of moving far away and experiencing major changes, and guess what? That came true also and so did everything else about the move. I tell you all this, because I have also had a dream regarding the outcome of this trial, so I figured I'd share.

Basically it starts off with the deliberations. There's a lot of shouting and a lot of anger. There is also money. This is where it gets a bit confusing. They are all given half dollars and pennies. The half dollars, I assume signify innocence and the pennies assume guilt. They all cast their money and the overwhelming majority is half dollars, but there are a few pennies. No one knows of this money other than the jury and someone else. I am not sure who. After some more deliberating, the verdict comes out not guilty. Everyone is elated, then Judge Melville thanks Michael for something, but Michael walks to the back room and discovers the money, and that's where I woke up.

I have a feeling that God gives me some dreams to let me know that everything is going to be all right, and to trust that he will see things through or to warn me about some things. I do not have them all the time, just when I am unduly stressed or worried about certain issues. I don't completely understand this dream, so if any of you have any thoughts, feel free to post. Note: I am not crazy, nor am I claiming to be psychic. I just thought that sharing it would encourage some people to keep the faith....

intresting....

LadyJackson

I can't believe how unbelieveably calm I am, right now!!! :D I am not nervous for some odd reason...I'm excited!!!

I can't wait for Mez to kick some butt!!! :lol:

senecajackson

Originally posted by MJslovelyone
I can't believe how unbelieveably calm I am, right now!!! :D I am not nervous for some odd reason...I'm excited!!!

I can't wait for Mez to kick some butt!!! :lol:

I'm so happy that u are handling all this soo well!
I feel a lot of tension....really I think I'm more anxious than nervous!
I just know I'm ready for it to end!

We all know Mez kicked tail....we just have to see how well...

floacist

Whenever I read or hear the word Jail it makes my stomach do flips but other than that I am confident in the jury and of course Mez.

frozen rose

I'm too anxious. Recently I have had very weird feelings, like sometimes I feel dizzy, but never seem to pass out. It just something I can not seem to understand. Maybe...Its something to do with Michael. Maybe what Michael feels, we feel, like we fans and him are one soul, one being...Very strange, I know, and RANDOM, but this could be true...

sistahlamb

I have to admit that I am quite nervous right now but we have to stay strong for Michael because god only only knows how he's feeling right now.

Don't buckle!!!! Think of all the positive things that have coe out in this trial and don't believe what you hear on TV. You have a brian that is capible of interpreting what is true and what isn't, so use it.

Peace.

I haven't been engaging in any discussing relating to the case resently due to the conclusion of my exam's.

I'm just wondering if you've all been informed about the proceedure's which are about to take place during the final part of this system?

senecajackson

Originally posted by frozen rose
I'm too anxious. Recently I have had very weird feelings, like sometimes I feel dizzy, but never seem to pass out. It just something I can not seem to understand. Maybe...Its something to do with Michael. Maybe what Michael feels, we feel, like we fans and him are one soul, one being...Very strange, I know, and RANDOM, but this could be true...

yeah that's the way I feel! Now everytime I hear them mention something about it on the news...I get that little flippy feeling in my stomach and a little dizzy effect like I want to faint...but it hasn't happen! And I get real shaky!

sistahlamb

This is just some info on what will happen these next few days in case some of ya'll are still not sure.

Closing arguments start today and will finish up tomorrow morning, with each side having a total of 4 hours. Remember the court is only in session from 8:30 a.m. until 2:30 p.m. with 2 15 minute breaks. So it is likely T-Mez will start his closing this afternoon and finish tomorrow morning. Then Zonan will use his remaining time to close.

The judge will probably get the case around noon tomorrow. That only leaves them time to elect a jury forman. They they will quit for the day and start deliberation on Monday. I expect it to take a week, possibly more before we see a verdict.