Official June 2 2005 Thread: Closing Statements

Originally posted by MJJFourm Member
Fox Stan Goldman said that Zonen showed on a big screen MJ holding his baby over the balconey.

May I ask what the relevence of this was??

This is not a trial which is evaluating Michael's parenting skills!! What is Zonen aiming to establish by presenting these images before a jury, this incident does NOT relate to the charges that Michael is currently being tried for. He can't honestly believe that by discrediting Michael's parenting ability that it will demonstrate that he is guilty of molestation, false imprisonment, implying intoxicating agents and extortion.

is it just me, or does it seem as though the prosecution are addressing completely different issue's in their closing statements than in their presentation's?! (no answer required :laugh)

sistahlamb

Fox Stan Goldman said that Zonen showed on a big screen MJ holding his baby over the balconey.
May I ask what the relevence of this was??

This is not a trial which is evaluating Michael's parenting skills!! What is Zonen aiming to establish by presenting these images before a jury, this incident does NOT relate to the charges that Michael is currently being tried for. He can't honestly believe that by discrediting Michael's parenting ability that it will demonstrate that he is guilty of molestation, false imprisonment, implying intoxicating agents and extortion.

Exactly. Well said.

Those f**cking assh**es!!! I know that the jury cannot possibly be buying what Zonan is selling them. I wouldn't be suprised if they were asking themselves what you just said Dreamy.

senecajackson

Hey...desperate times...calls for desperate measures....
:nonono:

Last time I checked Mike wasn't on trial for dangling his son....

senecajackson

Originally posted by mjwifey3
No he doesn't believe that he just wants to make Michael look bad so the jury'll say okay he's weird so he did it.... NOT. Your right Michael is not on trial for his parenting skills and for the prosecution to stoop that low... well that's not news but I don't think the jury is gonna fall for that... I mean nobodies that stupid.... oh wait I forgot sneddumb is oh well there's an exception to every rule! :sneddoncr

if u ask me Dum Steddon is making it more obvious to the jury that he is desperate!! Again...he's digging his own grave....

Let him continue...
it's fine with me...*sits back and relax*

sistahlamb

Does anyone know how much longer it is until the defence can start thier closing??? I know it's 4 hours but I'm still not sure what time exactly the pros. might be done.

senecajackson

Oh my goodness the jury has to see this!
I know some are probably laughing under their breath!
I know M&M are!! LOL

Boy oh boy Sneddon.....*shakes head*

mjwifey3

it is so obvious that the prosecution has nothing, so now their trying to attack Michael's personality which is wrong because you can't put someone in jail for their personality. If his case was so strong he'd have something to say that actually dealt with the case!

Does anyone know how much longer it is until the defence can start thier closing??? I know it's 4 hours but I'm still not sure what time exactly the pros. might be done.

The prosecution should be concluding their closing arugments at 12.30pm. So appox 1hr 45min to go

Edit That estimation doesn't include the intervals so it may be slightly later than 12.30

senecajackson

Originally posted by sistahlamb
If that is what thier closing is gonna be based on then what the hell are we worrying about???

EXACTLY!!!
Message to jury: Use common sense people!!

I know fo sho it's gonna be ok now! :lol: :thumbsup

Eboni

This is the time that the 'persecution' is going to surely do themselves in with their ignorance and shit...the whole world is going to see this SHAM fall apart like a biscuit..I personally can't wait to see the pathetic look on their UGLY faces!!....BITCHES!!!!

:sneddoncr

MystiqueX2004

wait i have one question. If the closing arguments are supposed to be strictly limited to what has happened during the trial or the evidence brought into the trial, then what does the baby incident have to do with anything?

neweo

Originally posted by MystiqueX2004
wait i have one question. If the closing arguments are supposed to be strictly limited to what has happened during the trial or the evidence brought into the trial, then what does the baby incident have to do with anything?
The prosecution will do anything, including character assassination, to cause the jury to doubt their feelings on the case.

Eboni

Originally posted by MystiqueX2004

Can you say "Bullshitters"...b/c that's what they are... and this whole trial is.... :bs

classicaldj

Very uplifting. Thanks Whisper. As Michael would say "you're amazing"!!

of course she knew about the head licking she read it on smoking gun.com!!!

I think the prosecution were allowed to display this image because it was already contained as evidence in the documentary LWMJ which was shown to the jury.

A

Anonymous

He's trying to appeal to those mothers and turn them off. It's not as if the whole world had never seen those.

What is the point? All pedophiles but babies over balconies?

Um, okay.