Official May 11 2005 thread

maintenant

Originally posted by sistahlamb
Macaulay Culkin to Testify for [Jackson]
by Roger Friedman
May 11, 2005

Marcus may well be telling the truth about a lot of other things. But his lack of preparedness as a witness, coupled with a plodding testimonial style, didn't do much to help Jackson's case.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,156155,00.html

Wanna bet? Wasn't it Marcus who completely blew out of the water the bit about the notice at the guard station saying the Arvisos weren't allowed off the ranch (unsupervised)? I'd say that was a MAJOR help to Michael, so much so, that even D.D. changed her tune on that issue.

maintenant

Originally posted by got2makeitright
from mjjf

Mac was also asked why he and MJ had a "special bond" and he went into a very touching story about how they had similar childhoods, where they were just thrown into the limelight without any notice.

*Court TV - DD*

Left off where Savannah G. stopped.

- Said that TS ask Mac (on re-re-cross) what did he think of the adult material with the boys. And also females "inserting" things inside themselves. And mac said that he doesn't find anything wrong with having the material and that we are ALL ADULTS HERE. There's nothing wrong with it at all

Next movie Mac is in, I'm going to make sure to go see it on its opening weekend!

maintenant

Originally posted by alfredo
That's true Frenchy. A better option would be to put the cop on that did the interview and grill him while playing the tape. Or even better option, which is even more probable, bring in an expert and play the interview tape. That would be excellent. There was absolutely manipulation and false (implanted) memory issues.

:sneddoncrybaby

Alfredo--I sure wish that would happen. Also, it would be awfully nice to get somebody to testify about the hypnotic drug Evan Chandler put Jordy under to obtain his "claim" of molestation. And while we're at it, let's tar Katz (who obtained Gavin's "claim") with his involvement way back when with the McMartin Preschool case (where children were mercilessly brow-beaten into claiming all sorts of bizarre molestation rituals). There really is not one decent, normal, fully willing claim of molestation by anyone accusing Michael, ALL were manipulated by police, parents, lawyers, and psychologists.

maintenant

Originally posted by MystiqueX2004
They did call Jason to the stand......

He was the one who couldn't recall a single thing during Mesereau's cross-examination, right? I think all the jury will remember of him is "I don't recall." A nothing witness, there.

maintenant

Originally posted by whisper
Court TV via MJJF: Melville has allowed in the 4 hours worth of outtakes (the stuff Bashir cut out) from the Bashir documentary

Oh my lord, that's such good news! The jury will not only declare Michael not guilty, they'll carry him out of the courtroom on their shoulders as a hero!

V - I - N - D - I - C - A - T - I - O - N ! :tooexcite

maintenant

Originally posted by SpecialJanet25
God Bless Mac, This sleepover issue is a big, big misunderstanding. I'm am so happy now. These prosecutors needs to give up. You lost. Big Time. You can't bring down the king of pop. Same with the media.

SpecialJanet-- :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

maintenant

Originally posted by got2makeitright
Would it be something if Jordy chanler testify for Michael Jackson? :D
And say he dad made him say that! :tooexcite

The way things are going so well, that just SHOULD happen, too! If you ask me, Jordy has just got2makeitright and I'm sure you would agree!

maintenant

Originally posted by Frenchy
Jordy will never testify -- or he would be a very difficult witness for the defense and it would have many, many risks. It won't happen.

Frenchy, nobody's saying it WOULD happen, but it sure would be SWEET if it did...and stranger things have happened. And Jordy could actually reclaim for himself a decent and honorable life. Having millions of dollars and living a lie is not a good way to go.

maintenant

Originally posted by Cristine87
What the hell is wrong with what he's saying? I read his words above & I wonder to myself "What the hell are people bitching about?" Michael may have different ideals than other people but that doesn't mean he's a danger to anyone. I think it's so stupid how people are so outraged. What the hell is there to be so outraged about? What is so bad about what he's saying? Michael has these beautiful sweet ideas & words & everybody's making him out to like he's crazy. Again I ask, why?

They're projecting themselves onto Michael, because they, themselves are broken in spirit.

A

Anonymous

Jackson defense filing questions lawyer's testimony for prosecution

LINDA DEUTSCH

Associated Press

SANTA MARIA, Calif. - The lawyer who first talked to Michael Jackson's accuser and his mother told TV talk show host Larry King and another man that he considered the mother "a flake" and that he didn't believe the boy, according to a report of a witness interview filed by Jackson's investigator.

The memo, which was filed Monday and released by the court Wednesday, was offered by the defense to attack the earlier testimony of attorney Larry Feldman in Jackson's child molestation trial.

In the memo, investigator Scott Ross said he interviewed publisher Michael Viner on April 26 about a breakfast meeting with Feldman and King about six months before the trial began.

According to the memo, Viner said the three men met at Nate and Al's Deli in Beverly Hills along with other friends. He said that Feldman wanted to talk with King about the becoming a commentator on King's show during the Jackson trial.

"Viner recalled that Feldman had referred to the mother as 'a flake' and said he did not believe the boy," the memo said. "Feldman added that he sent the mother and boy out to 'another expert and they failed the smell test.'"

"Feldman added that he did not believe them and they were into this case for one reason, 'money,'" Ross wrote. "When I asked Viner if Feldman actually said that, he replied, 'Absolutely.'"

Ross said he advised Viner that Feldman had testified he did not know the publisher.

"Viner said that was not true, that they had met several times.... Viner has no idea why Feldman would say such a thing," the memo said.

King has been subpoenaed to testify at the trial and the defense is fighting an effort to exclude Viner's testimony as hearsay.

During his testimony, Feldman said he has never met Viner but did remember meeting with King and "six of his pals" at Nate and Al's Deli. He denied making the comments in question.

Feldman testified he was first contacted by the accuser's family because of a dispute over the boy's appearance in a documentary about Jackson and that he referred the family to a psychologist. It was the psychologist who reported suspicions of molestation to authorities after interviewing the family.

http://www.sanluisobispo.com/mld/sanluisob...cs/11623487.htm

A

Anonymous

I just have to add that if Larry King acknowledges this...Feldman is in shit. The jury will believe Larry over him.

The media will NOT be able to accuse King of having an agenda. They can't do it.

*crosses fingers*

Frenchy

Watched CNN, Headline News, and MSNBC quite a bit tonight. There were a few very interesting comments on the Scarborough Country Show.

Gary Coleman (Arnold from Arnold and Willis -- Diff'rent Strokes), who reports on the MJ trial for a comedy radio, said that after the first few days of testimonies presented by the defense, he is 100% sure that Michael is innocent and that he will walk free EXCEPT in case of a huge mistake by the defense or a huge and undisputable testimony by the prosecution (not his exact words but that's the message he conveyed). He said that this is all based on what he's heard from the defense so far. Also added he is "chagrined" by the fact that Michael put himself in such a position over and over again. I suppose they really wanted to interview him because he was also a child actor and he is African-American.

Other people interviewed later (the host, Court TV anchor Lisa Bloom, OJ Simpson's lawyer and a pro-prosecution brunette whom you can often see on Larry King Live) all said that it was a GREAT day for the defense. They said that the case is currently going down the toilet. The female pro-prosecution pundit said we still should be patient because, basically, you never know (which echoes what Gary Coleman said).

There was a question by the show host that maybe if it were a poor black man from South LA who was charged with all that, he would be convicted. Crappy conclusion by Lisa Bloom: MJ will walk free because he can afford the best lawyer, so what does it say about the US Justice system (Mega b***!). To which OJ Simpson's lawyer replied that if it were a poor black man who was accused of all that, there would actually be no trial because there's not enough evidence (ha!). Eventually, the show's host said that if he were to do it again, Sneddon would think twice before issuing the charges and prepare his case a lot better.

Beyond the crappy conclusion about $$ and freedom, honestly, I really didn't think that the media would all agree (or almost) SO EARLY that this is going to be a clear victory for the defense. Still, you can see that none of them is happy about this... But the good news is that this is only 4 days after the defense started presenting their testimonies, and already journalists overwhelmingly agree that MJ will walk free. And that is based not on money but on the testimonies, mainly on Mac's testimony because he was so calm, articulated and therefore extremely believable.

danaluvsmj

52798159.jpg

when I was in the courtroom I sat on the very far left by the jury box, about the third row ,behind Diane Dimond unfortunately :cryptic

Originally posted by danaluvsmj
52798159.jpg

when I was in the courtroom I sat on the very far left by the jury box, about the third row ,behind Diane Dimond unfortunately :cryptic

See that row of four chairs, in the center of the picture? Well I sat in the very last chair in that row, the one opposite to the side of the jury box, next to the aisle..Michael walked right by when he came in and out.(you all know the story..hehe :lol: ) .;) :faint: :inlove

This, of course, was the last time I was there (in March). The other time I was in (for the 2nd arraignment), was in a different courtroom, I believe.

The time in March, Diane Dimond sat right across the aisle from me, practically right next to me with the exception of that space between where we were each seated . YUCK! :yuk I must admit she made me nervous, jumping up and down, in and out of the courtroom as she ran back and forth to "get her scoop". Interesting how she's allowed to go in and out, while Katherine can't even leave to go to the restroom without being shut out for the rest of the day, isn't it? :cryptic

Anyhow, today was, on the whole, a damn good one for Michael! Let's hope it keeps up..he's on the road to VICTORY thus far! :thumbsup