Official May 11 2005 thread

sistahlamb

Hey ya'll, the remiander of court today the defence played the outakes of the documentary. At least that's what I know from MJEOL.

Any news on that????

Frenchy

Originally posted by sistahlamb+-->QUOTE (sistahlamb)Hey ya'll, the remiander of court today the defence played the outakes of the documentary.[/b]

(with South Park's Ms. Broflovski's accent:)
What what what?!?! :wink
I thought the judge just authorized them today -- are we sure that they were also shown today??

<!--QuoteBegin-sistahlamb

At least that's what I know from MJEOL. [/quote]
Where?? Source please...

minnie michael

ohhh yeah i am so happy right now...aaa :lol:

first of all..we finally see Mac...ohhh...i realise i have a lil bit crush on Mac.. :goodtalki he is very cool and was very casual on the stand just talk about what he wanna say and very very supportive...so great..and just great on him.. :thumbsup

about that answer i think its very smart, there is nothing with those adults book to be a childlike person..Mac has a couple of playboy under his bed when he was 13 years old..awww :lol: Mac is soososoos brave..i love his attitude..cool..honesty..who doesnot like to watch those sexy magazines??? i imagine those kinda of sexy things since i was 10 years old but that's doesnot mean i was not a kid..ok..good mark Mac..you rules.. :thumbsup :thumbsup

and i am very glad about Judge's decision about allowing our own video showed..cool..that will let the jury see how twisted and rude and savagely that SB mashir is...cool..great job... :thumbsup :thumbsup

never forget our Michael..i love his outfit today..he looks just like a new student boy..aww...and i am so happy to know Mike has a friend like Mac..they totally know each other and can feel each other...no wonder Mike choose Mac as his babes's GODfather..hahahhahahha :lol: :bustbubbl

ok..stop here i wil add something when i feel ..ciicciic :tooexcite

Aaliyah

52799828.jpg

52799834.jpg

52799835.jpg

52799836.jpg

52799837.jpg

HeavenSent

Originally posted by sistahlamb
Hey ya'll, the remiander of court today the defence played the outakes of the documentary. At least that's what I know from MJEOL.

Any news on that????
According to Dimond, the jurors were fascinated by it. She's been all gushy-gushy over this damn video talking about how bad Bashir's remarks were in it.

She's got such a huge crush on Michael it makes me queasy!

HeavenSent

Originally posted by minnie michael
about that answer i think its very smart, there is nothing with those adults book to be a childlike person..

I've loved his response. People are so ignorant that cant even use common sense to see this and admit that it's true!

And I absolutely love this quote from Michael:

"Why is it weird to want to be humble and innocent," Jackson says. "Not childish, but childlike? I see God in that."

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/state/2...aeljackson.html

I pulled from the above link. He said that during the outtakes, I think?

At any rate, freakin' beautiful, it makes me want to smile! :D :D

HeavenSent

Thanks for the clips whisper, btw :thumbsup

I can't get to a TV at all for like 10 hours out of the day. I REALLY appreciate that!

Frenchy

Originally posted by HeavenSent
According to Dimond, the jurors were fascinated by it. She's been all gushy-gushy over this damn video talking about how bad Bashir's remarks were in it.

She's got such a huge crush on Michael it makes me queasy!

SOURCES PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
From MJEOL, May 11 trial update 3.5:

"The judge in the Michael Jackson "case" has allowed the defense to play the outtakes from the Martin Bashir "documentary".

It is quite clear now that much of what appeared on the broadcast version of the "documentary" was completely taken out of context and presented in a salacious and derogatory manner.

Reports say that the jury is now watching these outtakes which will help to shed some light on the context of what Jackson tried to get across when he did the interviews with Bashir."

minnie michael

aaliyah said:
so cute pics..MIke's hair is flying with wind..xiix :D

yes Carla..i agree with you totally, from what Mac said i realised i begin to know Mike better than before..there is a serious different between " childish " and " childlike"..we are not li kids, we are not acting like lil babe with diapier..but we can has their hearts, forever remember innocent things..forever remember to look up to blue sky and making a wishing when you see star..that's Mike told us...awww..

but we are adults..we has our parts as adults..that's a part of life..but not the whole life..without being this part..we are not human beings..awww..i think i am right..xixiixi :thumbsup :tooexcite

i used to think its very embarassed to get to know Mike's private life..such like those mags or some what.. cos i care him..but right now..i think its not a bad thing at all..it can show us how real Mike is, it can show us he is real like one of our intimate friend, he is just like my brother..i love him more than ever.. :tooexcite :thumbsup