Official May 11 2005 thread

HeavenSent

Originally posted by Frenchy
Yeah, let's blow them away to Africa.
Why punish Africa?

Blow them where there's absolutely no civilization.

I gotta say Culkin's testimony + the footage is by far the best news I've read today.
My day has been redeemed thanks to this, I'm happy. :)

got2makeitright

Originally posted by HeavenSent
Why punish Africa?

Blow them where there's absolutely no civilization.

I gotta say Culkin's testimony + the footage is by far the best news I've read today.
My day has been redeemed thanks to this, I'm happy. :)

What outtakes are they showing?? :idontknow

HeavenSent

Originally posted by got2makeitright
What outtakes are they showing?? :idontknow
In another trial development, Jackson's lawyers announced they would play a video made by Jackson's videographer during the making of the "Living With Michael Jackson" documentary.

The defense contends that outtakes will show that much of what ended up in the documentary was taken out of context.

The judge agreed to allow the entire two-hour, 40-minute tape to be played despite prosecution assertions that the defense only be allowed to show material that it claims would correct misleading information in the documentary.
http://www.nbcsandiego.com/entertai...ss=dgo&psp=news

got2makeitright

Originally posted by HeavenSent
In another trial development, Jackson's lawyers announced they would play a video made by Jackson's videographer during the making of the "Living With Michael Jackson" documentary.

The defense contends that outtakes will show that much of what ended up in the documentary was taken out of context.

The judge agreed to allow the entire two-hour, 40-minute tape to be played despite prosecution assertions that the defense only be allowed to show material that it claims would correct misleading information in the documentary.
http://www.nbcsandiego.com/entertai...ss=dgo&psp=news

Good :D

Frenchy

Good? F*** awesome!!! Wow. Today's like the best day in this case EVER!!
Mac's testimony proved that the persecution are liars, and that they don't know what the hell they're talking about.
And the judge's decision also means that Bashir, Demon, Disgrace and everybody else is going to get sooo backlashed by the outtakes.
And it will show that the accusers are full of $*** (note the dollar symbol in the last word).
I don't wanna count my chickens, but I so want to say: "Can it get any better than this?"

Frenchy

Originally posted by Cristine87
Wow, what a phenomenal day for the defense!

Yeah... Well, hopefully Disgrace and Demon will have the courage to acknowlege that...

I just checked out www.fox411.com (the usual Roger Friedman column) -- they actually replaced an article that I read this morning about the risks involved regarding Mac's testimony with an article about how positive for the defense his testimony was! Since it was so negative, I did not want to post it here, but now that I want to, you can't even find the old article in their archives!!!

(Sorry Whisper, I know that you want people to post their sources, but I can't because it totally disappeared!!)

Ouch... So, Roger: embarrassed yet? :buttkiss:

LeVer2k2

Yeah... Well, hopefully Disgrace and Demon will have the courage to acknowlege that...

I just checked out www.fox411.com (the usual Roger Friedman column) -- they actually replaced an article that I read this morning about the risks involved regarding Mac's testimony with an article about how positive for the defense his testimony was! Since it was so negative, I did not want to post it here, but now that I want to, you can't even find the old article in their archives!!!

(Sorry Whisper, I know that you want people to post their sources, but I can't because it totally disappeared!!)

Frency, is it the one that Sistahlamb posted on the first page of this thread?

Frenchy

Originally posted by LeVer2k2
Frency, is it the one that Sistahlamb posted on the first page of this thread?

No it's not... It talked about the risks of having Mac testify, a la Diane Demon. Anyway...

In other news, Mac's testimony is on the front page of the Fox news, ABC news, MSNBC, CBS news and Court TV website... but nothing yet on the Celebrity Justice website. Isnt that interesting? :D Now, that is justice... :thumbsdow

got2makeitright

No it's not... It talked about the risks of having Mac testify, a la Diane Demon. Anyway...

In other news, Mac's testimony is on the front page of the Fox news, ABC news, MSNBC, CBS news and Court TV website... but nothing yet on the Celebrity Justice website. Isnt that interesting? :D Now, that is justice... :thumbsdow

Would it be something if Jordy chanler testify for Michael Jackson? :D
And say he dad made him say that! :tooexcite

-MyAngelMJ-

I am so happy that the Judge allowed the Footage shot by Jackson's videographer. This wil show the Jurors how Bashir manipulated the entire interview. God, This is so great. THe best news in the case so far.
BTW Mac Culkin handled the cross examination well. HE proved to be a great witness for Michael no what the media Who*** said.

I am so :tooexcite

LeVer2k2

Originally posted by got2makeitright
Would it be something if Jordy chanler testify for Michael Jackson? :D
And say he dad made him say that! :tooexcite

If Mesereau decides to address those allegations, I think there's enough evidence to prove that without him even needing Jordy to testify. It's nice to think about, though. If that actually happened, Sneddon would probably break into tears in court.

Frenchy

Jordy will never testify -- or he would be a very difficult witness for the defense and it would have many, many risks. It won't happen.

HeavenSent

Stupid Roger. he's so full of shit. I guess that's why people like Vicky (neveahdreamz) amoung others wonder why there's so many fans who are quick to slurp up his articles like water. He's as wishy-washy as they come.

got2makeitright

Jordy will never testify -- or he would be a very difficult witness for the defense and it would have many, many risks. It won't happen.

But thought Jordy thinks Michael is good guy these days :idontknow