Official May 5 2005 Thread

senecajackson

Damn Figer....know ur facts dude! :extremely
I hate people who talk and don't know what their talking about!
Thanx for that clip Whisp! :thumbsup

HeavenSent

Ohhhhh laaaaaaawwwwwd!!!! What the hell was Figer on?!!!!! Stuttering aint the word!

Taibbi looked like he'd bust a cap off camera listening to that fool. He was really trying to bite his tongue. :lol:

A

Anonymous

"I would think something like that would wake me up," he said.

Zonen then sought to suggest that the witness was often so exhausted by practicing dance and having fun at the ranch that he might have slept heavily.

Oh my god.

A

Anonymous

Oh my word. Barnes is a ........hot damn. That is IS him right?

52763541.jpg

DAMN.

HeavenSent

did y'all catch the "molestating" bit in Figer clip? Stuttering fool! He couldn't even say it right.

Wth is molestating :laugh

A

Anonymous

I CAN'T believe these prosecutors. Showing them those books. I would have said..'Kiss my ass, those books don't concern me. I was not molested.'

sistahlamb

I posted this earlier today:

I read something on this thread that the judge might drop one or more of the charges???

Does anyone know anything about this???

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by HeavenSent
Ohhhhh laaaaaaawwwwwd!!!! What the hell was Figer on?!!!!! Stuttering aint the word!

Taibbi looked like he'd bust a cap off camera listening to that fool. He was really trying to bite his tongue. :lol:

Molestated? Wtf?

This man is an idiot. These are the kind of people that will say MJ is still guilty if he's aquitted. That man didn't know shit.

Cristine87

Originally posted by Tiger Lilly

- Robson admitted that girls had also slept with Jackson - his sister participated in the same activities he did
I'm glad that came out because the prosecution & the media try to make it seem as if Michael isolates himself with young boys.

LeVer2k2

Originally posted by koprulestheworld
How long till court date is over? :crystalball:

Unless otherwise stated, court ends 2:30pm PST, 5:30pm EST. It, therefore, ended about 2 hours ago.

HeavenSent

Originally posted by sistahlamb
I posted this earlier today:

I read something on this thread that the judge might drop one or more of the charges???

Does anyone know anything about this???
No, I personally hadn't.

I CAN'T believe these prosecutors. Showing them those books. I would have said..'Kiss my ass, those books don't concern me. I was not molested.'
welcome to Desperation Central.