Official May 5 2005 Thread

Aaliyah

2005-05-05T234818Z_01_MJT122_RTRIDSP_2_CRIME-JACKSON.jpg

2005-05-06T000627Z_01_MJT121D_RTRIDSP_2_CRIME-JACKSON.jpg

2005-05-06T000853Z_01_MJT117D_RTRIDSP_2_CRIME-JACKSON.jpg

A

Anonymous

Wade really has the peace sign down. I wonder who taught him.

maintenant

Originally posted by koprulestheworld
That armband and that vest looks so mexican like! Ay Ay Ay papi!

koprulestheworld--you got it, that's a Mexican serape and today is Cinqo de Mayo; Michael is celebrating. I hope he later gets to enjoy a delicious margarita, in a Diet Coke can, of course!

maintenant

Originally posted by Cristine87
That conspiracy charge is weak, he needs to get over it. They haven't linked Michael to jack shit!

I agree with this sentence completely...except that I think their concentrating on that mess will pollute their entire case in the jury's mind. The jury will clearly see that the "conspiracy" case is bs, or something so bizarre and confusing they won't even want to bother with it. But it makes the prosecution look bad, very bad.

maintenant

Originally posted by aaliyah
According to Getty Images, it's Brett Barnes
is it him ?

52762800.jpg

Now these guys aren't hiding their faces! That's what I like, witnesses who don't come in all masked and cloaked like they're criminals! (Hear that, Arvisos?)

MJ'sWife#3

Originally posted by aaliyah
What is "Cinqo de Mayo" ? :idontknow
May 5th is the day that the Mexican army defeated the French back in 1862. It is celebrated in Mexico and parts of the u.s. like Texas, California, Arizona, Florida, and New Mexico.

*Kelly*

maintenant

Originally posted by Cristine87
Oh no, he did not! He tried to suggest that Michael molested the boy while he was sleeping? That is so obviously desperate & obsurd! Unless he was under the influence of drugs or alcohol, as Wade said it would've woke him up.

You are so right, Cristine, that is so desperate and absurd! And all the times he slept in Michael's room, the only time Michael ever "molested" him was when he was asleep (and he wasn't awakened)? That's not even logical. And anyway, hasn't the prosecution been trying to prove this "child molestation" followed a planning, grooming, step-by-step increasing pattern? This didn't seem to be the case with THIS witness!

The prosecution's also (desperately) kinda back on that whole discredited concept of "you might have been molested but didn't know about it." So this nice, honest, successful hot guy "didn't know about it," but that lying freak Gavin Arviso DID know about it? Let's get a little real....

Aaliyah

Originally posted by MJ'sWife#3
May 5th is the day that the Mexican army defeated the French back in 1862. It is celebrated in Mexico and parts of the u.s. like Texas, California, Arizona, Florida, and New Mexico.

*Kelly*

Thank you very much :thumbsup

maintenant

Originally posted by HeavenSent
Ohhhhh laaaaaaawwwwwd!!!! What the hell was Figer on?!!!!! Stuttering aint the word!

Taibbi looked like he'd bust a cap off camera listening to that fool. He was really trying to bite his tongue. :lol:

I can't stand these people who keep giving those same lame arguments, "an older man sleeping with a young boy," "he paid off the other one with $25,000,000". They're ALL saying a hell of a lot more about themselves then they are saying about Michael Jackson.

maintenant

Originally posted by HeavenSent
did y'all catch the "molestating" bit in Figer clip? Stuttering fool! He couldn't even say it right.

Wth is molestating :laugh

I think we can come up with a new Arnold Schwarzeneger movie, The Molestator! (Kind of like The Terminator, except he just bothers you to death!)

maintenant

Originally posted by NevaehDreamz
Molestated? Wtf?

This man is an idiot. These are the kind of people that will say MJ is still guilty if he's aquitted. That man didn't know shit.

Yeah, that's the kind that says "just because the jury didn't find him innocent doesn't mean he DIDN'T molest those kids." Loser.

maintenant

I bet they all got some really great applause from the fans at the courthouse! Those are some good names we won't ever forget, and thank God for their great testimony.

classicaldj

Originally posted by sistahlamb
I read something yesterday about Elizabeth Taylor testifying about Micahel being pressured to settle by his insurance company in 1993. If this is true and she does testify about this, it could corraborate the fact that that insurance company did indeed pay that family themselves, not Micahel Jackson.
There's more about this on MJEOL bullets.

What is the title of the bullet that talks about this? Thanks.

maintenant

Originally posted by MJ'sWife#3

*Kelly*

It's big in California (where the trial is...) and there's probably not a single Mexican restaurant in the whole state that isn't having special parties and stuff tonight. So Michael seemed to be honoring THAT, plus NOW it's his time to sit back and enjoy his side of the case, so it's party time for us all (all but Sneddon and Zoned Out, they're probably pouring some good stiff ones down their rotten throats but it's not a celebration).

floacist

It totally makes sense now why Michael looked like a blanket you get at the border or the Spanish worry dolls that every spanish kid has had at one point, it was Cinco De Mayo!!!!!I totally forgot but looks like Michael didnt he knows his stuff!!Awww I love him!!

Cristine87

Originally posted by maintenant
You are so right, Cristine, that is so desperate and absurd! And all the times he slept in Michael's room, the only time Michael ever "molested" him was when he was asleep (and he wasn't awakened)? That's not even logical. And anyway, hasn't the prosecution been trying to prove this "child molestation" followed a planning, grooming, step-by-step increasing pattern? This didn't seem to be the case with THIS witness!

The prosecution's also (desperately) kinda back on that whole discredited concept of "you might have been molested but didn't know about it." So this nice, honest, successful hot guy "didn't know about it," but that lying freak Gavin Arviso DID know about it? Let's get a little real....
It just wreaks of desperation! So, the witness is supposed to testify to being molested while asleep? Just stupid!