Official May 5 2005 Thread

mjwifey3

Michael looks so great! And when the defense gets their chance to start I know that T.Mez is gonna kick sneddy's a$$! Go Michael and T.Mez fight, fight fight!

Aaliyah

380,http%3A%2F%2Fus.news2.yimg.com%2Fus.yimg.com%2Fp%2Fap%2F20050505%2Fcapt.mjt10305051629.michael_jackson_mjt103.jpg

hot4uMichael

Oh man, the color west is NOT my favorite lol... but he looks confident, that's perfect!!!

And WONDERFUL that Jermanie is with him today!!!

Eboni

aaliyah said:
Hello Everyone :D

-That waistcoat........

-Michael seems to be trying to kill the 'Persecution' with the colors of love.

-Still shexxxxxxxxaaaayy as ever though :lol:

Originally posted by hot4uMichael
ahaha yeah I agree with you, he still looks incredible the west...... *shakes head* no no

The motion was denied according to fox news.
Motion for acquital OMG how many times does mez get to ask for a acquital?? You know what that mean!! WAR!!

QuietSoul

I don't know why, but I really like that waistcoat. It's overpowering, it makes Michael look confident, even if he's not.

sistahlamb

Motion for acquital OMG how many times does mez get to ask for a acquital?? You know what that mean!! WAR!!

Nobody should be that surprised about this. This was highly expected.

This is not a setback for the defence at all.

Tiger Lilly

Originally posted by koprulestheworld
You're probably right as I couldn't see it going any other way, but I can't find anything on www.foxnews.com

Anyway let's hope Brett does well today! :D Stay strong Michael! :inlove

mjwifey3

Eboni said:
aaliyah said:
Hello Everyone :D

-That waistcoat........

-Michael seems to be trying to kill the 'Persecution' with the colors of love.

-Still shexxxxxxxxaaaayy as ever though :lol:
Hey Eboni girl you are too crazy! :lol: Ha sneddy is probably in some bathroom of the courthouse trying not to throw up his breakfast... he just ruined his life, Michael and T.Mez are gonna kick his lying no good ugly as sin a$$! Go Michael and T.Mez fight, fight, fight!
Sorry I'm a little excited! :tooexcite

mjwifey3

Originally posted by koprulestheworld
To let the judge reopen his case and bring more stuff in. :cryptic
If melville doesn't deny that motion I will huff and I'll puff and I'll F them both up!