Official May 5 2005 Thread

sistahlamb

To let the judge reopen his case and bring more stuff in.

For the love of god!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thier case is over, don't they get it???? They haven't been able to prove a single thing in the 2 months that they've been going with this, so what the hell can they bring in now that could possibly help them???
Dumbasses.

I'm pretty sure the judge won't allow it.

danaluvsmj

Michael looks very festive today, ready to party for cinco de mayo!

I'm glad the defense can finally kick some butt. The conspiracy charges are so weak, but I'm still worried about the molestation charges.

Originally posted by danaluvsmj
Michael looks very festive today, ready to party for cinco de mayo!

I'm glad the defense can finally kick some butt. The conspiracy charges are so weak, but I'm still worried about the molestation charges.

So that why he is wearing that vest!! 5 de mayo !

sistahlamb

I'm glad the defense can finally kick some butt. The conspiracy charges are so weak, but I'm still worried about the molestation charges

Don't worry about that.

After following this trial since day 1, if the conspirisy is all a lie, then so is the molestation charges.

Eboni

Originally posted by mjwifey3
If melville doesn't deny that motion I will huff and I'll puff and I'll F them both up!

Bahahahah. Haaaaaaaaaaaah

-You are a mental case.... :lol:

That Melville has his own damn agenda. :thumbsdow

from mjjf

Motion for a mistrial was deny. And Melville said the motion to have the conspiracy charges was a important motion and he giving both sides more time to be heard. This was reported on Fox News a few minutes ago.

Tiger Lilly

Originally posted by koprulestheworld
To let the judge reopen his case and bring more stuff in. :cryptic
I knew something was said about adding more stuff in but re-opening the case...? Can someone give us to some more info please?

And Dana, don't worry about the molestation charges, hunni. :console They're gonna fall as hard as the other charges, wait and see! :thumbsup

A

Anonymous

Re-opening what? He rested. That doesn't me he can't come back with a rebuttal..

sistahlamb

I'm still kinda confused right now. They formally rested thier case yesterday, why the hell are they changing thier minds??

Will the defence get to start today or what???

sistahlamb

It now hit me!!! Maybe the DA want the "VAseline'' story to come in! Since the Judge said not to the Da about a few weeks ago.

No, that story is obviously bulls**t!!!

If that is what the prosecution wants to bring in, it will more than likely be denied...agian.

A

Anonymous

koprulestheworld, unless you can confirm your information with a source...don't post it.

alfredo

Originally posted by NevaehDreamz
Re-opening what? He rested. That doesn't me he can't come back with a rebuttal..

KOP is partially correct. The judge said based on his decision as to whether certain eveidence that is in question, he may allow the prosecution to re-open its case. But this is only in regard to this evidence so the prosecution could add the foundation or proof of that specific evidence is valid.

It happens all the time and is no big deal.

:sneddoncrybaby

Aaliyah

Wade Robson

52762497.jpg