official May 9 2005 thread

Eboni

Originally posted by mjwifey3
Hey :lol:! I know there should be a law No Skeezers allowed on TV oh and No Dumb Asses (D.A.= Dumb Ass) allowed to have any job other than picking up people's trash!

:crackingu :crackingu

got2makeitright

Yeah, how hard is it to go around the ferris wheel in golf cart and zoom out the gates to Police Station, I mean REALLY Or, why not to just CLIMB over the gate, run through the woods, call SBPD on Michael cell phone that Janut suposedly have, or just create some kind of smoke signal I am sorry, but, seriously if Michael Jackson was hold me against my will, it is not that hard to walk up to him and kick his b@ll$ and grab telephone in nearest room and call for help. I mean if you really think anyone could take Michael down becuase of his body size.

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
>> Studio B: Trace Gallgher Rpt Re: Violet Silva May 9 2005

Submitted Date: 2005/5/9
Edit This DownloadDescription:
Air date: May 9 2005

Trace Gallagher report
-says the best witness for today has been Violet Silva
-says she established that the mother could have called 911 at any time
-says mother was free to come and go as she pleased
-says the log note to keep the children from leaving was because the children were unsupervised.

Eboni

Originally posted by got2makeitright
Yeah, how hard is it to go around the ferris wheel in golf cart and zoom out the gates to Police Station, I mean REALLY Or, why not to just CLIMB over the gate, run through the woods, call SBPD on Michael cell phone that Janut suposedly have, or just create some kind of smoke signal I am sorry, but, seriously if Michael Jackson was hold me against my will, it is not that hard to walk up to him and kick his b@ll$ and grab telephone in nearest room and call for help. I mean if you really think anyone could take Michael down becuase of his body size.

hey......Michael can fight though, don't let that soft voice fool you :lol:

-Will Smith even said so.

-He knows karate!!!1

got2makeitright

Originally posted by Eboni
hey......Michael can fight though, don't let that soft voice fool you :lol:

-Will Smith even said so.

-He knows karate!!!1
Really?? I tought Michael cant fight because he is skinny and shy! :lol:

HeavenSent

But seriously...Michael is not going to hold nobody captive.

Go 'head Violet. Your testimony today basically knocks the 'I couldn't leave' b.s. out the water.

Aaliyah

52779344.jpg

52779350.jpg

alfredo

Originally posted by whisper
>> Studio B: Trace Gallgher Rpt Re: Violet Silva May 9 2005

Submitted Date: 2005/5/9
Edit This DownloadDescription:
Air date: May 9 2005

Trace Gallagher report
-says the best witness for today has been Violet Silva
-says she established that the mother could have called 911 at any time
-says mother was free to come and go as she pleased
-says the log note to keep the children from leaving was because the children were unsupervised.

Thanks Whisper,

This was a good report. I could have done without the extras from Trace G. He doesn't know what he's talking about. Mez options for MJ taking the stand are wide open. He and other media nuts are trying to claim this trial "can go either way" so they can get MJ on the stand and increase their ratings and make more money through advertisments.

Hey Trace G. : Here's a quarter for the advice but Mez will make his decisions for the defense not the media.

:extremely

got2makeitright

Originally posted by alfredo
Thanks Whisper,

This was a good report. I could have done without the extras from Trace G. He doesn't know what he's talking about. Mez options for MJ taking the stand are wide open. He and other media nuts are trying to claim this trial "can go either way" so they can get MJ on the stand and increase their ratings and make more money through advertisments.

Hey Trace G. : Here's a quarter for the advice but Mez will make his decisions for the defense not the media.

Do any of you all think Michael may take the stand? :crystalball:

MystiqueX2004

Do any of you all think Michael may take the stand? :crystalball:

I do. One can assume that the jury for one may definitely want to hear from Michael. They heard from the accuser and most likely they will want to hear from the accused. Michael is highly intelligent and (contrary to most people's opinions) will more than likely handle himself extremely well on the stand. It will be his opportunity to clear the air of all speculation and offer his explanantions free of editing and the desire to increase tv ratings. He (through his spokeswoman) has already expressed the desire to testify, and I believe he will follow through.

got2makeitright

Originally posted by MystiqueX2004
I do. One can assume that the jury for one may definitely want to hear from Michael. They heard from the accuser and most likely they will want to hear from the accused. Michael is highly intelligent and (contrary to most people's opinions) will more than likely handle himself extremely well on the stand. It will be his opportunity to clear the air of all speculation and offer his explanantions free of editing and the desire to increase tv ratings. He (through his spokeswoman) has already expressed the desire to testify, and I believe he will follow through.

Very well said :thumbsup sorry* :lol:

A

Anonymous

Very well said :thumbsup I just hope Michael does not get up on the stand and starts making faces to the jury lol. :tooexcite

HeavenSent

I just hope Michael does not get up on the stand and starts making faces to the jury lol.
Get THAT trial out of your minds. THIS trial is such a very different scenario, it ain't even funny. To even suggest that Michael would do that is basically saying that we don't trust him.

Just like the media.

People act like Michael's incapable of taking this seriously. Whyyyyy??

Tiger Lilly

Today seems to be going really well! :D

And as for Michael taking (or not taking) the stand - what are some of y'all so scared about? I have every faith in Michael and he has the right to defend his good name if he wants to. He'll do a great job! Have faith in him too. :rose:

got2makeitright

Boys ran wild at Neverland, employee testifies

Mon May 9, 2005 04:15 PM ET

By Dan Whitcomb and Alexandria Sage
SANTA MARIA (Reuters) - The brothers at the center of the Michael Jackson sex abuse trial ran wild at Neverland, driving cars around the ranch, dropping litter and generally behaving in a "pretty destructive" manner, a senior employee at Jackson's Neverland home testified on Monday.

But the two boys, along with their older sister and mother, were never prevented from leaving the central California ranch and could have dialed the 911 emergency number any time, Violet Silva said.

Silva, a former security chief who now works as safety coordinator at Neverland, was the first employee or former employee to testify in the singer's defense following a string of damaging allegations made by ex-workers who were called by the prosecution last month.

She said Jackson's then 13 year-old accuser and his younger brother took golf carts and sports utility vehicles on high-speed spins around the grounds and wore the same clothes for days on end during their stay in February and March 2003.

"They were active. I'm trying to be polite here ... they were pretty reckless at the time," Silva told the jury. "They were pretty destructive, I would say."

In the prosecution phase of the trial, one former housekeeper blamed Jackson for running a "Pinocchio's pleasure island" where young boys were allowed to do anything, including drinking alcohol.

NO REPRIMAND

Silva said she never saw the boys' mother reprimand her children, and added that the mother's demeanor was "either excited or not excited ... she was either very happy or she wasn't speaking."

She said no one in the family ever complained to her about anything, and that any of the guests could easily dial 911 from Neverland phones. She said that an entry in the Neverland gate log which said the children were not to leave the property was an instruction that they should not leave without supervision, because they were children.

"Were they ever prevented from leaving the ranch when they requested?" asked defense lawyer Robert Sanger. "No," Silva replied.

The mother of the boys has testified that the family were held against their will both at Neverland and in a nearby hotel in February and March 2003.

Jackson, 46, has pleaded not guilty to charges of conspiring to imprison the family, as well as molesting the boy and plying him with alcohol in order to seduce him. If convicted, the singer could face two decades in prison.

After two months of prosecution testimony, Jackson's lawyers last week began to detail the defense case. Among the first defense witnesses were two young men who denied Jackson had ever molested them when they were younger, contrary to claims by witnesses introduced by prosecutors.

http://www.reuters.com/newsArticle.jhtml?t....storyID=843100

Cristine87

I swear if I were the woman of that house, I would be laying down the law real quick up in Neverland. First thing I would do is tell there mama to keep her fu.cking kids under control or they could pack their shit up & leave, & let one of those kids try to pull a knife on me, I'd knock the shit out of them!