official May 9 2005 thread

HeavenSent

Originally posted by SpecialJanet25
Exactly! That what piss me off when this attorneys or legal expects say shit like that comment.

And another thing...
Just because Sneddon couldn't deliver with his scum doesn't mean that Mez won't. I hope these idiots don't try and blur the two sides together and give an inkling of possibility that Mez is incompetant. Cause we are sure as hell that he's nothing like Sneddon. Please. If anything, Mez is going to ensure that he distances himself as far as possible from the prosecution's debacle.

Like Mez would allow them to get up there to showboat and offer nothing.

got2makeitright

COURT TV is out of control today.
Their 1:30 EST show on the trial is all about repressed memories for Barnes and Robson and that MJ admitting to sleeping with children outweighs the fact that the children say nothing happened.

Unbelievable.

I cannot believe that the spinners are trying to argue that MJ doing something that's NOT illegal makes him look worse than people saying that he did nothing illegal.

sigh

I tell you if they would have said no we have never slept in Michael bed it would still have looked bad because then they would be lying!! So Michael never wins!!

HeavenSent

Originally posted by aaliyah
52778950.jpg

Mez: Gotta take a sip of my victory juice before I roll up into court today...

HeavenSent

Originally posted by got2makeitright
Their 1:30 EST show on the trial is all about repressed memories for Barnes and Robson and that MJ admitting to sleeping with children outweighs the fact that the children say nothing happened.

Brilliant. Court TV's mind blowing logic just leaves me speechless.

:careless

Off_the_wall

Unbelievable.

I cannot believe that the spinners are trying to argue that MJ doing something that's NOT illegal makes him look worse than people saying that he did nothing illegal.

sigh

I tell you if they would have said no we have never slept in Michael bed it would still have looked bad because then they would be lying!! So Michael never wins!!

gah, pass me the bucket! I'm so glad we don't get Court TV!

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
"Job seeking" does NOT undercut their grifting. It just shows that they again LIED to try to get what they wanted. If she immediately came in with her hand out, that would have been a red flag. She had to come in with some sob story, asking for a job, etc. Remember, while her kids were stealing from JCPenney, she claimed she was in a job interview.

Remember when she duped two LAPD officers out of a free Xmas -- just months after she got $150,000 from JCPenney? Remember she saw those same 2 cops that her kids met earlier? She was apparently on crutches and claimed she was coming from a job interview too.

So she'll use that excuse to try to talk her victims into thinking she's not some lazy person only after money. She uses that excuse a lot.

Sidenote: Thought this was funny as hell in my situation. For some reason, Court TV has gone mute here. No other station but Court TV. I don't know if we are having an outage on it, but you can see the picture but you can't hear anything they're saying. :lol: So now I see Dimond's lips moving, but I don't hear a damn thing she's saying. :lol: I just think that's so serendipitous. :lol:

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Their 1:30 EST show on the trial is all
...flash news: Court TV is full of $hit. :lol:

You can expect that kind of nonsense being pumped from them b/c they can't deal with it. They can't deal with the defense really REALLY making the prosecution looking inept, looking like they had something to hide and looking like they suborned perjury by putting those 1108 witnesses on the stand.

The media can't have that. They don't accept that fact so they have to try to 1. downplay it or 2. ignore it.

HeavenSent

Originally posted by whisper
So now I see Dimond's lips moving, but I don't hear a damn thing she's saying. :lol: I just think that's so serendipitous. :lol:

LMAO! :laugh Sweet!

Btw, I'm nodding my head about Janet's job seeking. You can be a grifter and act the part of victim.

A homeless man around Houston begs for $ every day, but goes home in a Cadillac.

A grifter is a grifter is a grifter...The media's so dumb, they'd get duped by her, too.

Originally posted by aaliyah
2005-05-09T163747Z_01_MJT06D_RTRIDSP_2_SANTA-MARIA-COURTHOUSE.jpg

Awww, two beautiful brothers in one pose..so precious :inlove

Glad to see that Jermaine and the others are standing strong by his side..:) And you all are right..Michael does look as though he needs a hug :( But hell, do you blame him..I would look like that too if I had to endure this CRAP day after day! Michael, just know that anytime you need a hug, I'd be glad to provide one for you! :D hehe :blowkisse

mjwifey3

The media makes me sick! :sick: But on another note Michael looks great! (he always looks great) and the T.Mez is doing his thang! I don't care what them skeezers say the defense is showing sneddon for what he really is: :sneddoncr a damn fool who let his own jealousies about the fact that Michael has a bigger "supersoaker" than his get in the way of his job. :lol: :sneddoncr "cry baby cry"

MystiqueX2004

Originally posted by whisper
"Job seeking" does NOT undercut their grifting. It just shows that they again LIED to try to get what they wanted. If she immediately came in with her hand out, that would have been a red flag. She had to come in with some sob story, asking for a job, etc. Remember, while her kids were stealing from JCPenney, she claimed she was in a job interview.

Remember when she duped two LAPD officers out of a free Xmas -- just months after she got $150,000 from JCPenney? Remember she saw those same 2 cops that her kids met earlier? She was apparently on crutches and claimed she was coming from a job interview too.

So she'll use that excuse to try to talk her victims into thinking she's not some lazy person only after money. She uses that excuse a lot.

Sidenote: Thought this was funny as hell in my situation. For some reason, Court TV has gone mute here. No other station but Court TV. I don't know if we are having an outage on it, but you can see the picture but you can't hear anything they're saying. :lol: So now I see Dimond's lips moving, but I don't hear a damn thing she's saying. :lol: I just think that's so serendipitous. :lol:

Exactly. And I am sure the defense will make this connection. She is a grifter. She has a way of making up sob stories, so that people are compelled to give her money. Like the videographer I believe who loaned $2,000 to her. She never asked for it, but he was compelled to do so. She is a liar, what does she need a job for if she got a large settlement? What does she need a job at Neverland for, if she is dating a man who is making a good amount of money? If Michael was obviously taking such good care of them? One thing that this woman is consistent with is her lies. And they are all catching up to her..........

got2makeitright

He'll show that the survelance MJ was doing of this family was done by his lawyers, and not by MJ himself. They KNEW something was up!! Sneddon won
t be able to cross-examine Geragos. Mark is a very smart man. He is well-spoken, and people like him in a courtroom

Tiger Lilly

MSNBC :UPDATE Harvey Levin said that Mark Geragos to testify to the conspiracy this week
Oh hell yeh! This will be good! Mez and Mark on the team! :D Mark will gain respect from the jury instantly because of his status and power being a lawyer himself.

:sneddoncrybaby

Eboni

Originally posted by mjwifey3
The media makes me sick! :sick: But on another note Michael looks great! (he always looks great) and the T.Mez is doing his thang! I don't care what them skeezers say the defense is showing sneddon for what he really is: :sneddoncr a damn fool who let his own jealousies about the fact that Michael has a bigger "supersoaker" than his get in the way of his job. :lol: :sneddoncr "cry baby cry"

Honeeeeeeyyyyyy!!!!!!!

What's up nutcracker!!!! :lol:

Glad u r on and yes T Mez is doing his thang and them skeezers all make me :sick:

mjwifey3

Originally posted by Eboni
Honeeeeeeyyyyyy!!!!!!!

What's up nutcracker!!!! :lol:

Glad u r on and yes T Mez is doing his thang and them skeezers all make me :sick:
Hey :lol:! I know there should be a law No Skeezers allowed on TV oh and No Dumb Asses (D.A.= Dumb Ass) allowed to have any job other than picking up people's trash!

got2makeitright

Craig Smith (relunctantly)

Witness on the stand now is saying family was free to leave and come and go.
On the issue of alcohol, there was access to the wine cellar by almost anyone at NL, the key was kept in an unlocked room.
Mez is brung out that Michael's bedroom had a chime on it, and a deadbolt that could only be opened from the inside. There was no access to his bedroom from the outside.

HotMJ!

:thumbsup

Emailed to me hours ago, I thought everyone knew this...

Debra Opri: Says Culkin Will Testify, Probably Wednesday

On Fox News earlier tonite (Sunday eve) Debra Opri said that the media reports were inaccurate, and that MacCaulay Culkin will be testifying, possibly Wed. Opri also said that Culkin does not have "cold feet" or 2d thoughts as the media has been claiming

Dan

:popcorn

got2makeitright

Originally posted by HotMJ!
:thumbsup

Emailed to me hours ago, I thought everyone knew this...

Debra Opri: Says Culkin Will Testify, Probably Wednesday

On Fox News earlier tonite (Sunday eve) Debra Opri said that the media reports were inaccurate, and that MacCaulay Culkin will be testifying, possibly Wed. Opri also said that Culkin does not have "cold feet" or 2d thoughts as the media has been claiming

Dan

:popcorn

In you face fishman friemen fireman or what ever his name is ! lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :tooexcite

alfredo

Craig Smith (relunctantly)

Witness on the stand now is saying family was free to leave and come and go.
On the issue of alcohol, there was access to the wine cellar by almost anyone at NL, the key was kept in an unlocked room.
Mez is brung out that Michael's bedroom had a chime on it, and a deadbolt that could only be opened from the inside. There was no access to his bedroom from the outside.

Thanks but please remember to post your source(s) as well. I'm not familiar with Craig Smith. Is that the person on the stand or a media source? :D