Official Nov 29 2004 Hearing Thread

I cannot belive the corruption within the American Justice system, and I can hardly take the Role of Judge Melville vigorously within this legal matter/person vandetta. Everything which the Judge rules against, it coincidently materialize's into Sneddons encouragement. We seriously need to concider going to the appeals court about Melville's unethical rulings, and his status, as I think we should try and eliminate his position as a judge.

~Jamie~

HeavenSent

Sadly, Ashley is correct about that. Nothing has made sense to us up to this point, why would it now. We're going to lose these motions, but it's not the nail in the coffin by any stretch of the imagination. Mez would stop filing them, if he thought there was no chance in hell it would benefit him in the long run.

Tiger Lilly

Originally posted by dangerous
they can use old medical records, use old testimony, and a bunch of other aspects to attack the credibility of the mother.

These mental examinations were to assess the competency of the mother and her children in regards to them testifying at trial. It was denied- OK- BUT the defense is still hanging on plenty of medical records that possibly could show to the jury (regardless of expert testimony) that these lyings ass biznatches are criizzaay.
So where is this rumour from elusive moonwalker coming from about the medical reports?

dangerous

Originally posted by HeavenSent
Sadly, Ashley is correct about that. Nothing has made sense to us up to this point, why would it now. We're going to lose these motions, but it's not the nail in the coffin by any stretch of the imagination. Mez would stop filing them, if he thought there was no chance in hell it would benefit him in the long run.
exactly, the defense MSW incineration maine incineration energy generated defense is acting GREEDDY is fu.ck, they dont need all that shit, they are attackign this from every possible angle because they KNOW that it will be denied, but at least SOME of one motion will be granted.

Tiger Lilly

what rumour are you talking about?
Well elusive moonwalker on MJJforum is saying the defense have filed a seperate motion to ask for medical documents on the family. But as I asked beofre why do they need to ask for this?

Originally posted by DarkChild
lmao Jamie did you swallow a thesarus? :laugh

Totally!! You should try them, they're scrumpsious (sp?)

preponderance
- I got that word from my mum, I couldn't quite think of the word which I was looking for at the time. Only after she said it I figured out the word I was thinking of (which was Majority) I seriously couldn't be arsed changing it lol.

~Jamie~

dangerous

They havent revealed the exact purpose but they have mentioned that they have defrauded Michael in regards to him paying hospital bills, her whereabouts during the timeline, there are all sorts of reasons for the medical records.;

Tiger Lilly

They havent revealed the exact purpose but they have mentioned that they have defrauded Michael in regards to him paying hospital bills, her whereabouts during the timeline, there are all sorts of reasons for the medical records.;
LOL that's what I'm saying, shouldn't they be allowed them anyway? Why should they have to ask in the first place?

privacy

sorry to butt in.. but I can't understand if I don't know words! :laugh

What does recurrently and eventuate mean?

I'm only stoopid. Pleeeaaase use simple words.

dangerous

Originally posted by Tiger Lilly
LOL that's what I'm saying, shouldn't they be allowed them anyway? Why should they have to ask in the first place?
they have to ask for everything so it can be legally submitted into evidence. Also, the prosecution may have those records already.

So we can still somewhat prove the madness of this woman, even though we haven't been granted the motion for the Mental examination. And we can do this though the fraugilent hospital bills which show an indication that they defrauded Michael during the suggested timeline?

Am I picking this up correctly?

~Jamie~

dangerous

Jamie, i dont know anything for certain, i am literally picking out things from my ass in an effort to releive my own stresses :laugh

but yes, ur on the same wavelength as me!

Tiger Lilly

Straight from the courtroom...

Originally posted by Jennalyn who was there today
ok, so I just got back from the hearing.

it finished up for the public at 12noon. The defense team will resume at 2:30 in an ex parte "closed camera" hearing with judge melville without public or press, and the Doe family's new lawyer (no long Feldman, as reported today) and they hope the former Mr. Doe, the ex husband, but they didn't know if he got the time of the conference call.

The media lawyer won the right to distribute the DVD's that were show in court of MJ's personal property. grr.
The defense has to give a copy of certain pieces of evidence shown in court, DVD's, but I'm not sure which ones they are.
either
1. parts of the search of Michael's house and Neverland, shown around the time Sneddon had testified, which may or may not include everything shown in court including every room of the main house, etc. AND/OR,
2. a different DVD where they show the search of Michael's office, garage, security office, etc.

I have to look in my notes to see what evidence numbers they quoted.
Criminal lawyer, perhaps?

about the fines.
yes, oxman didn't follow protocol and failed to redact whatever motions he admitted to the court. Melv wasn't mad, but wanted to put it on record that those who fail to follow protocol will be fined, since he had never specified this in the past. Sanger's office is usually in charge of filing redacted copies of everything in case those items are released to the media/public.
Melville said that he usually fines ~25 bux just to get his point across but that it wasn't necessary today.

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Jennalyn
Posted: Nov 29 2004, 04:30 PM

ok, so I just got back from the hearing.

it finished up for the public at 12noon. The defense team will resume at 2:30 in an ex parte "closed camera" hearing with judge melville without public or press, and the Doe family's new lawyer (no long Feldman, as reported today) and they hope the former Mr. Doe, the ex husband, but they didn't know if he got the time of the conference call.

The media lawyer won the right to distribute the DVD's that were show in court of MJ's personal property. grr.
The defense has to give a copy of certain pieces of evidence shown in court, DVD's, but I'm not sure which ones they are.
either
1. parts of the search of Michael's house and Neverland, shown around the time Sneddon had testified, which may or may not include everything shown in court including every room of the main house, etc. AND/OR,
2. a different DVD where they show the search of Michael's office, garage, security office, etc.

I have to look in my notes to see what evidence numbers they quoted.

Jennalyn
Posted: Nov 29 2004, 04:44 PM

about the fines.
yes, oxman didn't follow protocol and failed to redact whatever motions he admitted to the court. Melv wasn't mad, but wanted to put it on record that those who fail to follow protocol will be fined, since he had never specified this in the past. Sanger's office is usually in charge of filing redacted copies of everything in case those items are released to the media/public.
Melville said that he usually fines ~25 bux just to get his point across but that it wasn't necessary today.

Jamie, i dont know anything for certain, i am literally picking out things from my ass in an effort to releive my own stresses

I'm going to stick by what you are saying here, because you seem to have a far greater understanding as to how these legal proceedings work, than what I do

~Jamie~

dangerous

woah double post! :D

feldmans out eh? hmmm. somehow i dont fully beleive that. Maybe he ran once he waived his privilidge.

and grrr @ them showing MJs ish!!!

im outttt!! i'll be back in 6 hrs!!!