Official Nov 29 2004 Hearing Thread

urbanpinkpixie

I don't know and for some reason I would feel like I would be intruding or something. I just wouldn't like people going through my stuff like it was worthless junk.

Tiger Lilly

I wonder how that meeting is/will going/go? :cryptic

These are those who we know will be present in the ex-parte (no prosecution) meeting at 3.
-- the defense team
-- melville
-- the ex-hubby of crazy-mom
-- the new laywer of crazy-mom

:cryptic

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by dangerous
its not as if any of us were hoping that Melville would release a fair decision ANYWAY. This isnt the end of the world, but it is another big thorn in the ass. The mental examinations were denied, but they can STILL appeal it, they can use old medical records, use old testimony, and a bunch of other aspects to attack the credibility of the mother.

These mental examinations were to assess the competency of the mother and her children in regards to them testifying at trial. It was denied- OK- BUT the defense is still hanging on plenty of medical records that possibly could show to the jury (regardless of expert testimony) that these lyings ass biznatches are criizzaay.

We are going to lose EVERY motion- we just need to drill that into our heads.

That about sums it up. Hurry up January 31st.

A

Anonymous

So whyyy is it important to show to the world them searching through Michael's house? I don't understand that at all. So people can speculate more and taint more people?

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Feldman jumped ship! I just can't believe that! He had his teeth sunk into this case, so for him to be OUT and a new lawyer to be in, something must be REALLY going down.

HeavenSent

Originally posted by whisper
Feldman jumped ship! I just can't believe that! He had his teeth sunk into this case, so for him to be OUT and a new lawyer to be in, something must be REALLY going down.
Oh my goodness....

Damn.

Makes me sooo anxious over what's gonna go down at this private meeting!!!!!!!!

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Judge did grant the defense's motion to release transcripts of the grand jury selection process as long as the jurors names are redacted. (That was on the Fox news crawl at the bottom of he screen)

HeavenSent

Judge did grant the defense's motion to release transcripts of the grand jury selection process as long as the jurors names are redacted. (That was on the Fox news crawl at the bottom of he screen)
So the defense has already picked up on something potentially fishy w/the jury selection process? Why would they want to release a transcript of that? Are they basically trying to get as many motions out there as they can?

A

Anonymous

So how many motions from the defense has the judge granted in all. 1.005? :nonono:

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
For The Record: Quick News On Mariah Carey And Nelly, Coldplay, Britney, Michael Jackson, Buckethead & More
11.29.2004 5:55 PM EST

Michael Jackson's team lost one battle and won another in court on Monday (November 29). While the judge rejected the singer's request to have a psychologist examine his accuser, the defense may still get its hands on employment, banking, military, psychiatric and medical records involving the alleged victim's family, including the gynecological records of the boy's sister and mother. Judge Rodney Melville said that the defense could seek the records, but ordered them to notify the people referenced in those records, and gave those people five days to challenge the records' release. Melville also granted the defense's request to release grand-jury transcripts. ...

Source: http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1494243/2...?headlines=true

A

Anonymous

Gynecological records for the sister?

*tries to figure out*

After they all object, then this will be rejected for real.

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
capt.wxs10811292139.michael_jackson_wxs108.jpg

Brian Oxman, attorney for Michael Jackson, exit the Santa Barbara County Superior Courthouse

Tiger Lilly

Why have I never seen Oxman before? He looks so cool! :D

Is that it for today then? We won 3 outta 4 rulings, right?

07.jpg

Oooh yeh, that's wat I'm talking about, hair blowing sexily in the wind... :heart2: :laugh

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
I think Oxman just opened up a can of whoop-azz with that declaration. And all the rats have started to scatter.

So to hell with worrying about 'credibility'. You don't worry about credibilty with a judge like Melville b/c he won't find in your favor based on anything you say no matter how you behave. Mez is the epitome of dignity and he's still doing bald-faced asinine rulings like the bail reduction, and the Miller raid. So Oxman did exactly what he was supposed to do. And I think that declaration was a fatal blow to this "case".

And look at that sly smile on Oxman's face:
capt.wxs10811292139.michael_jackson_wxs108.jpg

:crackingu