Oh, Look, Usher Is Trying To Imitate Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Dangerous4MJ

Eva Mendez from 'Desperate Housewives' comments on Usher's video for 'Caught Up'...

http://people.aol.com/people/art...72,00.html

And I'm involved in Usher's newest video, which premieres New Year's Eve as well, on ABC. I'm excited about that. It's going to be like a 22-minute video. Remember how long the 'Thriller' video was, like a whole story? That's what Usher's doing, and I'm the girl in the story." Stay tuned...

A

Anonymous

If Usher wants to do a short film let him. As long as he's not doing a horror film that involves zombies, or an ancient film with pharoahs and snakes, or a film about a smooth gangsta..ect. :laugh

SpecialJanet25

Originally posted by NevaehDreamz
If Usher wants to do a short film let him. As long as he's not doing a horror film that involves zombies, or a ancient film with pharoahs and snakes, or a film about a smooth gangsta..ect. :laugh

Yeah, really. Let him do his thing. I like Usher and had a great concert when I saw him in Miami. :wink

Exactly! NevaheDreamz :wink

diemdun

usher got hot damn talent. even if he copied michael ppl wouldnt care cause hes the "#1SPECIAL" one now and bsides hes said it a thousand times that he loves michael, admires him, AND copies him lol at least he admits it unlike JT

Cinnamon Gurl

God, I hate usher! YUCK! He try's way 2 hard 2 be like MJ, it ain't funny! Jeeze even justin dosen't go that far! & he think's he's the best R&B artist there ever was! Sorry usher but u ain't!

minnie michael

just like Vicky, let Usher do what he wanna do..but i have my own opinion, the more Usher imitate Mike the more i feel happy and excited..

really, i like Usher, but i love Mike the most, Mike is always my number 1 God.. so i donot wanna Usher do his own style or be original, i wish Usher imitate, :bustbubbl i like the way Usher did on his tour and wear that white glove looks like Mike's( black or white) glove..xiixixi :crackingu

so Usher always remind people of Mike's style, always remind people who is King.. :bleh: :banana-mu

Allegra

:bleh: USHER IS A WANNABE!!!!!! NO ONE CAN EVER BE MICHAEL JACKSON HE IS THE ONE AND ONLY KING OF POP!!! USHER IS JUST JELOUS!!! BUT USHER CAN DANCE DONT GET MY WRONG! BUT MICHAELS GOR HIM BEAT 100%!!!!!!!!!

PEACE OUT!

:mjblue

mjlovergurl

Usher is FINE!!!!!! That man has got talent. dont be so hard on him. he's a mj fan like all of us we should at least show him some love. Let him do what he wants to do. until Micheal himself saids he doesnt like Usher trying to copy him then let it go.

mjj_jdj

i like usher but sometimes i think he needs to be original ....there are tons of famous celebrities who has stated how much they love mj... Jill Scott... Pharrel...Missy Elloit...Celine Dion...the list goes on and on, and all of those ppl are original

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Can we get a screenshot? All I see is "We're sorry, the page you've attempted to reach has been moved, renamed or taken off the site.

If your browser does not take you to our homepage momentarily, please."

bluskyy

Originally posted by Tiger Lilly
Jeez Usher, get your own ideas! *waits for cries from MTV of "all hail the KOP - Usher!"*

:careless

Basically.......but thing is they say that about JT. :thumbsdow To tell you the truth, they are nothing more than impersonators to me. I mean they gotta do everything like Mike, and usher just goes overboard with it. If I wanna see MJ dance moves, I'll see it from the man himself. :thumbsup

mjj_jdj

i mean i dont mind them copying michael BUT MAKE IT UR OWN... Michael copied ppl like James Brown and Jackie Wilson and Sammy Davis... BUT he made it his own. he reinvented it..he did it better than the originals.....I know if I were to become a famous singer/dancer... I would be totally orginal with my material... but also let everyone know who I am inspired by which is MJ and JJ....lol and Usher, JT, whoever if ur gonna copy MJ make sure ur good at it plllllzzzzzz

betty boop 84

It's ok to me if Usher imitates Michael as long as people know that he's only copying. When they call him original I'll be mad.

Tiger Lilly

Don't get me wrong, I like Usher. I own both his albums. But I just can't help but get a bit annoyed when he repeatedly copies Michael. Usher should be more original and be true to himself. He's taken Michael's dance moves, now he's starting the short film senario. What will be next? The single glove? The moonwalk? Building his own Neverland? :laugh There's a line between being influenced and blatently copying someone. Usher (and Justin) need to respect the line lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.