Oh, Look, Usher Is Trying To Imitate Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mathilde

I don't know why some you make such a big deal out of this! So what if Usher makes a short movie, can noone but Michael do that?

As for taking his dance moves etc, who cares? It's not like he doesn't give Michael credit for iy like a certain other singer...

MJsslave

I HATE THIS UNTALENTED LITTLE ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHATS he going to do next??? Paying a D.A to sue him with Child Molestation so hes a bit more like MJ!!!!!!!!!I could scream! WHY is this stupid ugly guy so damn unoriginal! Not that hes trying to be like Mike and even wears his clothes NOOO!!! Now hes stealing HIS inventions!! I can´t stand this anymore.........I want this stupig asshole to jump off the balcony, I really do! And they will show it on New Years Eve!!!! GREAT! :-( Than everybody will see this guy without IDEAS!! And everybody will say: "Oh, look how great ideas he has! WOW! Nobody ever did such a thing! Hes so original!! Hes the King!!" I already can hear them say that!!!:-( I could cry....I know, he isnt worth it, but I´m soooo angry at the moment!!!!
USHER, GO HOME!!!!!!!!!!!

dangerous

Originally posted by MJsslave
WHATS he going to do next??? Paying a D.A to sue him with Child Molestation so hes a bit more like MJ!!!!!!!!!I could scream! WHY is this stupid ugly guy so damn unoriginal! Not that hes trying to be like Mike and even wears his clothes NOOO!!! Now hes stealing HIS inventions!! I can´t stand this anymore.........I want this stupig asshole to jump off the balcony, I really do! And they will show it on New Years Eve!!!! GREAT! :-( Than everybody will see this guy without IDEAS!! And everybody will say: "Oh, look how great ideas he has! WOW! Nobody ever did such a thing! Hes so original!! Hes the King!!" I already can hear them say that!!!:-( I could cry....I know, he isnt worth it, but I´m soooo angry at the moment!!!!
try your hardest to ignore that.

MJsslave

"try your hardest to ignore that."

I´m trying...Ireally do but it pisses me of!! He doesnt have ANYTHING which he has created by himself! NOTHING! Everything he says or each move he does is a copy of MIKE! Even in his Interviiews hes saying the same things as MIKE!! And people think hes so talented! :yuk :thumbsdow I think I´m going to do this with him: :hitting
In 2001/02 Usher didnt do such things because Mike has had an new Album out! But now, that Mike is in this situation, Usher dances like him, dresses like him, doing the same moves, steals his stage performance EVERYTHING!! :yuk
And I bet, that this Video isnt an new Story ore something...Its a copy of the way you make me feel ore You Rock my world ore even Thriller.... :thumbsdow

dangerous

honestly, who cares? I couldtn care if Usher came out with short black pants, penny loafters and started grabbing his crotch. He bigs up MJ every change he gets, he is literallly the poster boy for any sort of pro MJ action, he has nothin but love for MJ. So what? Times are changing, some of MJs records are bound to be broken and some of his traits are bound to effuze throughout other acts. Oh well, deal with it. No matter what, they still aint as good as Michael Jackson, and in 20 years, no one will know who they are.

I have already had a thread about this in the past, about the whole Michael and Usher dispute, so I don't feel the need to fully express my feelings on the situation as I have already done so previously.

Usher can try to imitate Michael all he wants (and try being the opperative word) He has no sense of creativity or originality, hence the reason was I dislike him. We'll soon see who's King when Michael comes back on the scene's. The only reason why the media seem to be eating out of ushers hand is because he's one of the biggest acts around at the moment, and the fact that he's a Michael Jackson Immpersonator(as I see him) seems to be a plus factor. Quite frankly I believe that Michael and Usher shouldn't be arranged in the same sentence when speaking about an aspect of musical genus.

~Jamie~

Mathilde

get a grip...

MJsslave

@dangerous: Mikes records may get broken one day,YES, but NOT by Usher! Hes just an example of the " not original music indusrty"!! He doesnt put any heart in his moves ore Songs ( he doesnt even write them himself!) You can almost hear im count his steps: "1-2-3-4 aaand SPIN"...And I bet: Without imitating Michael, Usher would have NO succsess! Because copying Mike is everithing he can! Without that he just would be a baggie-wearing guy like everybody else! He doesnt have the aura which MJ has! MJs music is coming from his heart! Even at the age of 5 Michael put more heart in his Songs than Usher ever can! Usher is just a product! Not an individual perfomer ore artist!

By attempting to make a prolonged short film, he see's that as the only way in entering the Guiness Book of Records. He's still not going to break the longest Music Video anyway, because Ghosts is just short of 30 mins. Mabye next Time :laugh

~Jamie~

Allegra

No worries...Michael Jackson is and will only be the only African American Intertainer to first have a music video on MTV!! He started it all!! He will always be #1. He was also the first African American intertainer to have the first short film on MTV as well!!!!!!

So please people NO WORRIES!!!!

senecajackson

When ISN'T Usher copying MJ?!!

But I'm gonna ask u all the same questioned I asked my other MJ friend. Can u really blame Usher for wanting to be like Mike! True it's annoying, but Mike is such a strong influence to Usher, and of course we all can relate. Am I right..or half way right??

MJsslave

"turn off the computer and go take a walk."

Hey! Can´t you understand WHY I am angry?! OK, I´ve had a long day in school, and I was stressed....then I came home an read that Usher is again trying to copy Mike.
Maybe I was a bit TOO aggresive SORRy for that okay...
But this makes me mad! I can´t understand why he can´t create his own style, invent his own moves and stage performance! I want to see Mike on stage again! And not this guy with his hat trying to do the moonwalk and throwing the hat at the end of his Song into the crowd with an *BANG*! Thats not fair....There are many artists, who get famous and successful without imitating other artists! But the problem today is, that they have no ideas...Thats whats making me mad. Sorry if I was exaggerating ...:)

Allegra

somtimes i feel bad for artists like Usher because they dont have talent like MJ. they try so hard and in the end become copy-cats. And for American Idol, i'm sorry but they will never find another Michael Jackson. Poor Usher and all those other half-ass artists. I think it also has to do with our society. now a days SEX sells way more and music is just the backdrop. people just dont care about good music anymore, as we can see with the "cool" artists these days, like: Nelly, Usher, Ashanti, bla bla bla!! And i do agree i would love to see Mike on stage again. Bring back the old school or just maybe we should do somthing about the new school!!! No matter what music will always overcome the bad times!

:thumbsup

Tiger Lilly

@dangerous: Mikes records may get broken one day,YES, but NOT by Usher! Hes just an example of the " not original music indusrty"!! He doesnt put any heart in his moves ore Songs ( he doesnt even write them himself!) You can almost hear im count his steps: "1-2-3-4 aaand SPIN"...And I bet: Without imitating Michael, Usher would have NO succsess! Because copying Mike is everithing he can! Without that he just would be a baggie-wearing guy like everybody else! He doesnt have the aura which MJ has! MJs music is coming from his heart! Even at the age of 5 Michael put more heart in his Songs than Usher ever can! Usher is just a product! Not an individual perfomer ore artist!
I'm gonna have to strongly disagree with you there. Usher doesn't imitate Michael. Navi, E Cas and Earnest Valentino (etc) imitate Michael. Usher is influenced by Michael. Since when have you seen Usher copy the Motown 25 performance to Billie Jean, when has he moonwalked, when has he grabbed his crotch or copied any of Michael's dance routines move-to-move? Never. Sure, he might do it at home cos he's a fan or whatever but I say his performance is his own, yet influenced. There's a difference. Go watch some live Usher or a music vid of his before you jump ship like that. Jeez, it's not even that big a deal anyway... :popcorn

Tiger Lilly

Originally posted by Allegra
ok so u disagree with everything i said??? or just the usher part??
I don't disagree with what you said about Michael having this aura and that his music comes from his heart etc etc... but yeh, with Usher I disagree.

MJsslave

@Allegra: Yeah right! I tired of seeing half naked "chicks" shaking their asses like there is no tomorrow and guys sitting in the middle of a big crowd of girls...it´s disgusting. Its sad, that this kind of music ore video is the only way to get some attention.Mike has never done that! Ok, now you can ask "what about BOW ore ITC", but this is a erotic way of making videos. And no woman is shaking her ass like crazy singin´ "Take me now take me now!" Mike (and also other artists too) always finds a way to do great videos without this trash! And thats why I love him! Now, there is Usher, doing all this kind of music and videos but also copying Mike!!

Status
Not open for further replies.