Okay so, who\'s going?!!!!!?

Ben

sunshine.larrazabal;209665 said:
Good for you, Ben! How did you buy it? Thru the window in O2? Plus the fact that you are from there, no wonder you can choose at once the seat/s you want! Mine is totally far from the stage but I guess I will just stick to it or else I wont be able to get ticket/s anyhow.. I hope we will all enjoy it! :)

Thanks. I bought my ticket through the Pre-Sale online via Ticketmaster yesterday morning. Just kept refeshing my browser, and by a lot of luck I got an excellent set.

I want a ticket for this summer, but I think they have all sold out as I had no luck in getting a ticket. I'll just wait for a few weeks, as some seats do become available via O2 and Ticketmaster even if they aren't great seats. As this also happened with Prince's concert tickets at the O2. I never imagined it would be so hard to get tickets to see Michael in concert. Even I underestimated the demand for Michael Jackson tickets, and the amounts agencies would charge for the tickets. Back in the 1980's and 90's us UK fans were spoiled for choice, you just bought a Wembley Stadium ticket and could easily by tickets for more than one date. Then put in the effort to wait outside the stadium all day, then you would rush to the front of the stage. Now buying tickets in an arena to see Michael, though far more comfortable you know have a lottery chance of getting a ticket, let alone one with an excellent view.

In the coming months I will pay extra for a Michael Jackson ticket for one if his summer concerts, and then I want to go to another two concerts in Feb 2010. So there is almost a year to get tickets for some of the concerts, so I'm not sad or frustrated as I have an excellent seat for January.

MJlover01

Ben,, do you have bought the thriller VIP tickets,, Here in The netherlands we all think you could only Get A2 tickets if you bought the VIP tickets..

so I'm a little confused..

Cause a other fan and i are the only one with a B2 and B1 Ticket in the netherlands

Black Loafers

Holy Moly!!! I finally got tickets after almost giving up and not geting tickets on the presale and breaking down in tears!!! I am going the 25 of January tho..hahaha will Jenny ( not on here anymore unfortnately but used o be ThrillerGirl_)

I am sooo excited!! :wub: :mf_w00t2:

Hi Whisper!

It's me again... You have not answered me back if it's okay with u for me to bring a banner or a shirt with a sign MJEOL, can I? I just want to hear from you a GO signal, it's okay... :)

Hopefully, it will get the cameramen's attention(s)... :rolleyes::cloud9

ajkinkycuffs

Hey guys, sorry I've been kinda busy the past few days. I got my tickets! I'm so excited!

I'm going Jan 9th :D My mom and I will be in 107 row B :D I couldn't get tickets any earlier. But I'm so happy that he actually put more shows a bit later. I can go to class now a little more relieved and not stressed. And it gives me more time to accumulate money for traveling :D

MJlover01

sunshine.larrazabal;209709 said:
Hi Whisper!

It's me again... You have not answered me back if it's okay with u for me to bring a banner or a shirt with a sign MJEOL, can I? I just want to hear from you a GO signal, it's okay... :)

Hopefully, it will get the cameramen's attention(s)... :rolleyes::cloud9

wow that's a great idea, im in with you,,
so than we can promote the forum :D

DirtyDiana2000

Haven't posted here in a while, but I'm going! Got tickets for me and three other fans to the August 1st show, section 408, row H. Not the seats we were looking for but at least we are going!

:59:

danaluvsmj

ajkinkycuffs;209710 said:
Hey guys, sorry I've been kinda busy the past few days. I got my tickets! I'm so excited!

I'm going Jan 9th :D My mom and I will be in 107 row B :D I couldn't get tickets any earlier. But I'm so happy that he actually put more shows a bit later. I can go to class now a little more relieved and not stressed. And it gives me more time to accumulate money for traveling :D

Hey, Tara and I will be at that show! We're in BK B2, if you want to look for us;)

MJlover01;209712 said:
wow that's a great idea, im in with you,,
so than we can promote the forum :D

Anyone here going on the 24th of August? If so, drop me a line here so I can give u my cell# so we can at least meet, members of MJEOL..! :D I am still waiting from Whisper to give me a GO signal to carry a banner or a shirt with MJEOL sign on it! :)

ajkinkycuffs

HeavenSent;209720 said:
ugh! i'm so jealous of you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Damnit! :lol

Don't despare, anything can happen between now and then :D Besides people will be excited to meet the extraordinaire of "Serious Effect"..one of the most read threads on this board LOL.

HeavenSent

sunshine.larrazabal;209722 said:
I am still waiting from Whisper to give me a GO signal to carry a banner or a shirt with MJEOL sign on it! :)
I'm sure she'd get a kick out of that!

Don't despare, anything can happen between now and then Besides people will be excited to meet the extraordinaire of "Serious Effect"..one of the most read threads on this board LOL.
That's true, aj. You're absolutely right, anything CAN happen. I remember getting into Neverland on a whim and Lord knows I totally didn't see that coming. But you know how it is. When stuff happens so quick, you barely have a chance to catch your breath. One minute I'm praying for him to tour again, the next minute, bam he's touring! So I guess I should start praying for concert tickets now. *gets down on knees*

RE: Serious Effect. Girl please! :lol I'd probably get eye rolls for giving up on the thing! Actually, I haven't given up, I just haven't updated it =)

Simply The Best

I WILL GO TO SEE KOP!! MICHAEL J JACKSON 'S SHOW!!:D

:winkIm Fine Now, no rush, no hospital now, have postponed my MINOR Scares Removal Surgery for my forearm (L)to end 2010. I hate the accident scares!

So Glad but got No Ticket yet confirmed! HA HA :rolleyes:- no worries anyway!
I will be there! *Seeking Tickets at All Costs Now :8-26-03baby:
Cheers!B)

Ben

MJlover01;209705 said:
Ben,, do you have bought the thriller VIP tickets,, Here in The netherlands we all think you could only Get A2 tickets if you bought the VIP tickets..

so I'm a little confused..

Cause a other fan and i are the only one with a B2 and B1 Ticket in the netherlands

I paid the standard price of £75, I know VIP tickets are about £800. I read of another fan on michaeljackson.com who also got Block A tickets for £75. I'm not sure how the VIP tickets work, except you get some kind of pre show party and drinks etc. Plus not all VIP tickets are floor seats, as some are on the Lower Tier.

MJlover01

Ben;209737 said:
I paid the standard price of £75, I know VIP tickets are about £800. I read of another fan on michaeljackson.com who also got Block A tickets for £75. I'm not sure how the VIP tickets work, except you get some kind of pre show party and drinks etc. Plus not all VIP tickets are floor seats, as some are on the Lower Tier.

ahaa on that way..

but im so jealous...

but thanks anyway;)