Okay so, who\'s going?!!!!!?

ajkinkycuffs

Let's start up a little list here. Who's going, thinking of going etc?

I haven't been online for a while, but heard it on the news..omg im like hyperventilating here! I can't miss MJ. I've never seen him before live and I hope and I pray that my mom and I can get some tickets and airfare to see him. This will be the first and last time for me. She's seen him when he was a kid with his brothers live. But I know she's super excited to see him now too!

AHHH! :eek::eek::eek:

QuietSoul

I also haven't been online much but when I heard the news I came straight to the forums I used to visit - trustworthy sites.

So.... I am definitely going! I am very excited, so is my Sister!

- Krystle

danaluvsmj

Oh I'll definitely be going, London or wherever. I bet this is just the buildup and he'll be doing a world tour.;) He just wanted to see how high the demand was. He likes to do that to us.

Definitely thinking about going to London, though if something closer to me pans out and we know about it in enough time, I will, naturally, opt for that instead. But if it's London.. it's London, lol. I'm seeing this show if at all possible! :D *fingers crossed*

Hey, wouldn't it be cool if enough of us can make it (to London or wherever else..), to have a MJEOL gettogether of some sort while there? Would love to meet more of you all! :)

R e a f u

I'm definitely going to try and do everything and go :D. I better try calling up my aunt in England, right now :O!

ajkinkycuffs

danaluvsmj;209591 said:
Oh I'll definitely be going, London or wherever. I bet this is just the buildup and he'll be doing a world tour.;) He just wanted to see how high the demand was. He likes to do that to us.

thats what i thought too. i was like omg..i gotta get a ticket or else i wont see him live ever u know? but who knowz. lol like so many artists who say this is their last tour..then 20 yrs later they're still on stage LOL.

i really wanna go. but i know im gonna need like 4k at least for flight/hotel etc..i dun know where im gonna find that but im praying on my lotto tickets and lucky stars LOL. haha.
i just dont wanna not be able to go..and then find out he really ment it's his last live apperances..i'd be devistated.
well, im gonna go and look for change under the couch lol.

luisamj

If I can buy a ticket, I am definitely going. I never saw him live, it is something I am dreaming for many years. I can't wait to see him!

danaluvsmj

ajkinkycuffs;209597 said:
thats what i thought too. i was like omg..i gotta get a ticket or else i wont see him live ever u know? but who knowz. lol like so many artists who say this is their last tour..then 20 yrs later they're still on stage LOL.

i really wanna go. but i know im gonna need like 4k at least for flight/hotel etc..i dun know where im gonna find that but im praying on my lotto tickets and lucky stars LOL. haha.
i just dont wanna not be able to go..and then find out he really ment it's his last live apperances..i'd be devistated.
well, im gonna go and look for change under the couch lol.

Yeah, I know what you mean. I'm not quite sure what to do yet. I want to get a ticket to one of the shows at the O2 just in case, but then I'm not sure if I should wait to see if he will perform other places.I'm confused.:blink:

I am still looking for cheaper flights and all I have to worry is fees for the flight roundtrip and 3-day tickets as I can't stay longer than that! I have a cousin who's moving to London for good so I don't have to worry for a place to stay and she told me that she's going to the live performances of Michael as well! Yeah.. It would be nice that MJEOL members would have at least a shirt or anything that would tell we are members of MJEOL and that we made our promises to see Michael and get-together in London as Michael Jackson's fans... I am sure we will be in the news all around the world! We should bring big banners with our name that would say--- (just a suggestion) MJEOL FANS AROUND THE GLOBE GET-TOGETHER 2009 and then under that big sign follows THE KING OF POP- This Is It! OMI!!!! I can't wait!

By the way, I went to the mall earlier and thought I was alone but every kiosks/ stores I stopped, his songs has been played.. guess I wan't alone then... :cloud9

sunshine.larrazabal;209619 said:
I am still looking for cheaper flights and all I have to worry is fees for the flight roundtrip and 3-day tickets as I can't stay longer than that! I have a cousin who's moving to London for good so I don't have to worry for a place to stay and she told me that she's going to the live performances of Michael as well! Yeah.. It would be nice that MJEOL members would have at least a shirt or anything that would tell we are members of MJEOL and that we made our promises to see Michael and get-together in London as Michael Jackson's fans... I am sure we will be in the news all around the world! We should bring big banners with our name that would say--- (just a suggestion) MJEOL FANS AROUND THE GLOBE GET-TOGETHER 2009 and then under that big sign follows THE KING OF POP- This Is It! OMI!!!! I can't wait!

By the way, I went to the mall earlier and thought I was alone but every kiosks/ stores I stopped, his songs has been played.. guess I wan't alone then... :cloud9

...wait... I think THE KING OF POP- This Is It! has to be on top and follows MJEOL etc., right? :unsure:

So, how much is the shirt and the big banner and where will we meet there??????? I guess I have to look for the big banner then, right??? When is the deadline for the payment? How to pay and to whom will we pay? :)

miss

InspirationMoonwalks;209593 said:
Definitely thinking about going to London, though if something closer to me pans out and we know about it in enough time, I will, naturally, opt for that instead. But if it's London.. it's London, lol. I'm seeing this show if at all possible! :D *fingers crossed*

Hey, wouldn't it be cool if enough of us can make it (to London or wherever else..), to have a MJEOL gettogether of some sort while there? Would love to meet more of you all! :)

Yeah!! it would be fun!!

I'm game just say how what where ect.. :)

Black Loafers

InspirationMoonwalks;209593 said:

I am definately going. I've never seen Michael performing before. Only on youtube :icrackingup
When he came to Sweden I was like 4 or 5 years old so I couldn't go so I wouldn't miss it for a minute :D

Sounds like a great idea Tara! :D I would love to meet all you MJEOLers LOL
This is the first MJ board I became a member of. :)