Our L.O.V.E.ing June 25 Thread

sushigirl28

AAAHHHH! These are SOO cute!!! They were made for Michael! And he's TOTALLY loving these for sure!! :giddy :greenlaugh

Baby Sings "Bad"

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aamVjQNv0B8&feature=player_detailpage[/media]

JenAndy Did a Beautiful Tribute!!

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aM3fKkPJA8[/media]

"Together with her (Andy's) cousins, they sing Michael Jackson hit, Heal the World. I decided to invite them to represents children of the world and be aware of what was going on around us. For the world! and for Michael!"

memorial-we-love-you-michae-prv.jpg

article-0-0A351401000005DC-827_634x421.jpg

Michael+Jackson%27s+Memorial+23.jpg

MJ..jpg

Dr. Treacy's Speech at Gardner Elementary School in Honor of Michael This Year

June 22, 2011, Dr Patrick Treacy gave this profoundly moving speech at the Gardner Street Elementary School that Michael once attended and that now proudly once again displays his name on its auditorium. ♥ Thank you, Dr Treacy. Thank you so much. ♥ And THANK U to Dialdancer for posting the video of his speech he gave!! To view it, Please Click Here!

Michael+in+Ivory+Coast+1992.jpg

"Fifty three years ago, a young black boy was born in a small town in Indiana. This was a different time, a time when the African-American Civil Rights Movement tried to gain freedom from oppression by white Americans.

It was also a time when the next generation of post-war Americans were growing up, the sons of soldiers who had freed prisoners from the tyranny of prison camps like Auswitch and Buchenwald, a time when all of Europe was filled with a profound and abiding gratitude to the American people.

As Elie Wiesel, a survivor of the Jewish Holocaust said in a speech to an important gathering of White House dignitaries in 1999 'Gratitude is what defines the humanity of the human being'.

And gratitude is what we should now have today for that young American black boy. His name was Michael Jackson, someone I am privileged to call my friend, somebody who often stood alone to fend for the children in the world, for the destitute, for the victims of disease and injustice.

Michael was very troubled by the suffering he saw in the world and even more to the indifference to it. His first words to me when we met were, 'Thank you so much for helping the people of Africa'.

There were no airs and graces, no pomp and circumstance and his only concern was for the lives of other people who lived on a different continent than the one in which either of us were born.

I had been to Africa and seen the devastation of the plague of HIV at first hand and when we discussed it, there was tears in his eyes and he said we had to do something together for the people of Africa.

He planned to hold a great concert in Rwanda and we would fly there together in his private plane and then down to see his great friend, Nelson Mandela. Sadly, these events were not to happen and the world lost one of its great humanitarians.

In that speech, Elie Wiesel had also some words to say about indifference. He said ‘To be indifferent to the suffering in the world is what makes the human being inhuman’.

For the person who is indifferent, his or her neighbour is of no consequence. Their lives are meaningless as indifference reduces the other to an abstraction. Indifference always benefits the aggressor -- never his victim, whose pain is magnified when he or she feels forgotten.

Michael Jackson felt that pain, not just for the hungry children, but for himself when the people of America remained indifferent to the injustice that was perpetrated upon him making him a virtual prisoner in his own land, causing him to flee to the Middle East and eventually find solitude in Ireland, my home.

What an irony that someone who cared so much about the rest of humanity was rejected by his own. It was a pain he felt deeply and one that on occasion he discussed with me, but mostly he did not want to talk about it and I never opened those painful memories …being like him, exiles beyond the norm.

Michael Jackson was never indifferent. He brought light where there was darkness, hope where there was despair; he never turned away from cruelty when he could give compassion.

We have just started a new century, a new millennium. The first ten years have been some of the most brutal the planet has ever encountered. The century started with terrorist attacks on the World Trade Centre and the Pentagon. These actions dragged this great nation into conflicts in Iraq and Afghanistan. There have been wars in over twenty countries, which cast a dark shadow over humanity: So much violence, so much pain…..

If there is one thing to do today, to preserve Michael Jackson's memory --- that is not be remain indifferent to the suffering we see all around us in the World.

There are times when I feel God has abandoned this world, the terrible earthquake in Haiti where bodies were cut from building by hacksaw, the funeral undertakers in Zambia where the coffin-makers work banging nails in wood late into the night, the streets of Northern Ireland where throats are cut for pronouncing a word on a beer bottle with the wrong accent.

I have lived in Baghdad, I have been a prisoner of Saddam Hussein, I carry the war wounds of Northern Ireland and I say to you here today that there is a God who looks down on all of this wrong and he brought us Michael Jackson to help to solve it….

Over seventy years ago a ship with a human cargo of one thousand Jews was turned away from the port of St. Louis back to Nazi Germany. The ship, which was already on the shores of the United States, was sent back and the people left to the fate of the dictator.

This happened in America, a country with the greatest democracy, the most generous of all new nations in modern history. It is happening again today, with the bombing and terrorization of innocent children on foreign shores. Don’t let it happen, stand up for the things Michael stood for, to wipe out injustice, to combat disease and try and save the planet we live in.

What will the legacy of Michael Jackson be? How will he be remembered by generations as yet unborn?

Let's be grateful to God that he sent us such an angel to live amongst us for a while and let us not be indifferent to the wrongs we see around us. If Michael ever wanted us to do one thing that would make him happy as he looks down over us today it would be not to turn away from the victims of oppression and aggression and if in doubt about ever knowing what how to act....just think:

….'What Would Michael Do?' "

0_7856.jpg

*Reminder: The Major Love Prayer starts a half hour before World Cry, wherever you are. It's this Saturday at 2pm Pacific Time.
For Time Chart to Know Your Time For It, Click Here. (There are going to be soo many people posting their thoughts and love throughout Sat on various places.. That's so awesome.)
We+are+forever.jpg

*A Touching Story About a New Generation Fan

A dot member for the Michael Jackson Tribute Portrait recently shared a beautiful story about her son who is a fan of Michael. It’s a true testament of how Michael touched fans of all ages.

“My son is in second grade and tomorrow is hat day at school. He has to choose a hat to wear all day. He chose a hat I have displayed in my home in memory of Michael. I wanted to share with you what he wrote. I attached a copy of the assignment for you to enjoy.” — Linda (Jamgold5) Dot: 251257

hat_letter.jpg

hat1.jpg

Here is a picture of the hat he wore to school that day. Isn’t that sweet! I know that it's bringing a big smile to Michael’s face! :yaychibi

xo

sushigirl28

mjackson21.jpg

image-4-for-build-up-to-michael-jackson-s-memorial-service-gallery-111783542.jpg

26_mj-pg-horizontal.jpg

il_570xN.132077613.jpg

A Special Tribute by TrixieandBeever

"Part of our “Pop Saints” series, this prayer candle celebrates the uber-talented enigma known as The King of Pop. We’ve taken the form and style of religious devotional candles and put our glittery spin on them.

Our original “prayer to Saint Michael” is written with deep and honest affection. This one was probably the most difficult to write of the series, despite how much has been written about him since his death. He was such a strange/unique/unknowable/larger-than-life icon; this is our personal take on Michael’s incredible contribution to pop culture.

White wax candle in glass open-necked holder is coated with our special translucent glitter technique, which adds dimension and subtle sparkle even when candle is not lit. Image overlay is fade, scratch and water resistant. Candle will burn for 8 hours minimum (longer if not consecutive hours); of course you’d never leave a burning candle unattended. 8″ tall, 2.5″ diameter. Shipping is by expedited service, which is tracked and insured. Designed and handmade by Trixie & Beever of Barbie’s Basement Jewellery in Toronto." For $24, Click Here to Buy.

mjvigildallas.jpg

jacksongloves.jpg

Light-a-candle-for-the-angel-in-memory-of-michael-jackson-2011-22934106-361-500.gif

15532-550x-MJTribute1.jpg

15534-550x-MJTribute3.jpg

World+Watches+Michael+Jackson+Memorial+Service+9iIZGq0cez0l.jpg

Pretty Pics of our Global Love and Unity. :cherry

*Dr. Maya Angelou's Poem to Michael, "We Had Him"
The first and only public reading of "We Had Him" by Dr. Maya Angelou. She then receives proudly, her dot in the Michael Jackson Tribute Portrait, the largest Tribute in the world to the KOM, The King of Music.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sueycwCcqRI&feature=player_detailpage[/media]

*Queen Latifah's Recitation of "We Had Him"

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vk5vv6TVHYM&feature=player_detailpage[/media]

And what's more, we still have him.
xo

sushigirl28

june26_mijacreact2.jpg

michael-jackson-fans-o2-are.jpg

th_naturmort_frame_1djbgcwjk.jpg

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHtUgulxLv0[/media]
O2 Arena~

Jordan likes to sing, and she tributes Michael with singing "Unbreakable"
I thought it was cute and Unbreakable is my theme song! lol!

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJLnTonAhEg&feature=player_detailpage[/media]
"This is my tribute to Michael Jackson (The King of Pop).
I love Michael Jackson so much and his music.
He will be remembered forever and will keep living on through
the generations to come.
Even though I am singing the song, the video is for him.
We will always love you more..
Michael Jackson was THE BEST there ever was, and ALWAYS will be.
-Jordan Elizabeth" :heart

th_flowers.gif

*Dance of Life

Written by Michael Jackson, from Dancing the Dream

I cannot escape the moon. Its soft beams push aside the curtains at night. I don’t even have to see it — a cool blue energy falls across my bed and I am up. I race down the dark hall and swing open the door, not to leave home but to go back to it. “Moon, I’m here!” I shout.

“Good,” she replies. “Now give us a little dance.”

But my body has started moving long before she says anything. When did it start? I can’t remember — my body has always been moving. Since childhood I have reacted to the moon this way, as her favorite lunatic, and not just hers. The stars draw me near, close enough so that I see through their twinkling act. They’re dancing, too, doing a soft molecular jiggle that make my carbon atoms jump in time.

With my arms flung wide, I head for the sea, which brings out another dance in me. Moon dancing is slow inside, and soft as blue shadows on the lawn. When the surf booms, I hear the heart of the earth, and the tempo picks up. I feel the dolphins leaping in the white foam, trying to fly, and almost flying when the waves curl high to the heavens. Their tails leave arcs of light as plankton glow in the waves. A school of minnows rises up, flashing silver in the moonlight like a new constellation.

“Ah!” the sea says. “Now we’re gathering a crowd.”

I run along the beach, catching waves with one foot and dodging them with the other. I hear faint popping sounds — a hundred panicky sand crabs are ducking into their holes, just in case. But I’m racing now, sometimes on my toes, sometimes running flat-out. I throw my head back and a swirling nebula says, “Fast now, twirl!”
Grinning, ducking my head for balance, I start to spin as wildly as I can. This is my favorite dance, because it contains a secret. The faster I twirl, the more I am still inside. My dance is all motion without, all silence within. As much as I love to make music, it’s the unheard music that never dies. And silence is my real dance, though it never moves. It stands aside, my choreographer of grace, and blesses each finger and toe.

I have forgotten the moon now and the sea and the dolphins, but I am in their joy more than ever. As far away as a star, as near as a grain of sand, the presence rises, shimmering with light. I could be in it forever, it is so loving and warm. But touch it once, and light shoots forth from the stillness. It quivers and thrills me, and I know my fate is to show others that this silence, this light, this blessing in my dance. I take this gift only to give it again.

“Quick, give!” says the light.

As never before, I try to obey, inventing new steps, new gestures of joy. All at once I sense where I am, running back up the hill. The light in my bedroom is on. Seeing it brings me back down. I begin to feel my pounding heart, the drowsiness in my arms, the warm blood in my legs. My cells want to dance slower. “Can we walk a little?” they ask. “It’s been kind of wild.”

“Sure.” I laugh, slowing to an easy amble.

I turn the doorknob, panting lightly, glad to be tired. Crawling back into bed, I remember something that I always wonder at. They say that some of the stars that we see overhead aren’t really there. Their light takes millions of years to reach us, and all we are doing is looking into the past, to a bygone moment when those stars could still shine.

“So what does a star do after it quits shining?” I ask myself. “Maybe it dies.”

“Oh no,” a voice in my head says. “A star can never die. It just turns into a smile and melts back into the cosmic music, the dance of life.” I like that thought, the last one I have before my eyes close. With a smile, I melt back into the music myself.
~

resized_Michael_Jackson_Getty.jpg

xo

sushigirl28

*MJ Motorcycle Tribute (CA)
Sat, June 25th, The second anniversary of the King of Pop will be marked with a customised motorcycle that will drive through Forrest Lawn Memorial Park. Created by family friend Marcell 'Porkchop' Miller, the motorcycle will display the images of the singer at Forrest Lawn Memorial Park Saturday.

**“Michael Jackson Memorial Tribute Celebration” (IN)
Sat. June 25, Gary, Indiana, 2300 Jackson Street
"Michael Jackson's boyhood hometown of Gary plans to mark the second anniversary of his death Saturday with a memorial tribute at the house where he grew up, at 2300 Jackson Street. The "Tribute to Michael" will include Jackson's music, vendors and culminate with The Michael Jackson Candlelight Vigil at dusk. Local officials including Mayor Rudy Clay will speak. The event is free and scheduled to run from 5 p.m. until 8 p.m. Clay says the city of Gary plans to hold a tribute for Jackson every year. "The world can expect a 'Tribute to Michael' every year in June in Gary, Indiana. The world is invited," Clay is quoted as saying."

2300-jackson-street-1.jpg

*Cry Song W/ Lyrics
For the MJ World Cry 2011 Tomorrow.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IkrJKryQIw&feature=player_detailpage[/media]

*Man in the Mirror
(Beautiful.)

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9Nh84lfvW0[/media]

~I hope everybody's getting your stuff together for this Auspicious Eve, and for tomorrow, 'cause Shoo! We're as busy as bees here! Sendin' my (and all of our) love to everyone! <3 Always, Sush~ :wkiss

xo

CJluvsMJ

I wish I could go to those things. Of course nothing happens in my boring state! :sneaky
Tomorrow is gonna bother me a lot, especially since we are having a funeral tomorrow.
I'm even feeling down in the dumps today, since it won't stop raining.
I'll probably try to play MJ the Experience with my brother, since he has the Kinect version.
Wow...I just noticed that I haven't listened to Man In the Mirror or Smile for 2 years. Amazing. :blink:
I'm kinda bummed now. I'm gonna go watch something funny to cheer me up again. :crying

P.S.:

sushigirl28

CJluvsMJ said:
I wish I could go to those things. Of course nothing happens in my boring state! :sneaky
Tomorrow is gonna bother me a lot, especially since we are having a funeral tomorrow.
I'm even feeling down in the dumps today, since it won't stop raining.
I'll probably try to play MJ the Experience with my brother, since he has the Kinect version.
Wow...I just noticed that I haven't listened to Man In the Mirror or Smile for 2 years. Amazing. :blink:
I'm kinda bummed now. I'm gonna go watch something funny to cheer me up again. :crying

P.S.:

Aw hun, do something that makes you feel happy, because that's indeed what Michael wants from us- For us to be happy, loved, and safe. <3 I feel your pain, and I'mma hit you up in a minute Court. You know you my girl. <3 :wkiss *Big squishy hugs*

BTW: We are all together in spirit, so everyone hold onto each other with their hearts here. And know that. Keep that and remember that. 'Cause we're sendin' out a major love, and it's going to continue being felt around the world. ~

xox

sushigirl28

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zq9eXwRJyUQ&feature=player_detailpage[/media]

Our Sweet Angel,
blanketing us all in his eternal love and protection, we feel it nonstop, and we return to match it. <3

MJ%2Bangel%2BEarth%2Blove.jpg

flower-bouquets-1.jpg

AdamXing0.jpg

xox

xo
Dia13.jpg

michael-jackson-altar.jpg

3984_20connectedbreaths_part_of_a_michael_jackson_memorial_altar.jpg

Sweet Picture of Muhammad Ali Center's Michael altar:
UofL students and faculty helped the local Boys and Girls Club with its altar to Michael Jackson.
Click Here to See.

4059309761_e8d6b70f10.jpg

Mexico

mjtribute.JPG

ee-uu-michael-jackson-el-rey-del-pop-michael-jackson-muere-a-los-50-anos-02.jpg

tumblr_lasnlxdoyK1qcrtzf.jpg

Saphster

Wow..so many events! There's nothing like this where I live.

It's hard even 2 yrs later to think about Michael. I just get angry that he was taken away from here...........I try to listen to his music but truly it's just not the same anymore. It's like...that SPARK of when I watched or listened to Michael kinda faded since he left. Knowing that he is gone kills all excitement. I just get upset

sushigirl28

Aw Saphie, that's soo sad.. :unsure: *I don't like when you're stressed, Don't be sad girl..* Boy I'm glad that the sparkle for me won't go away. It'll never go away for me. But I know exactly what you mean. The anger is beyond infinite. I can't even go there.~

My POPKOM turned out great though! We did the Major Love Prayer, World Cry 2011, which was awesome singing Cry and lighting candles at the same time.. The love for him and gratitude was so thick, you could feel it out the windows. There was not ONE cloud in the entire sky, Michael had it crystal clear blue and peach. :heart We had a cake :bdaycake (which I'm very proud of, :giddy I know he loved it), and LOTS of Vietnamese food- it looked like Chinese New Year all over again! There were streamers and flowers, and decorations, Michael blasting on the radio and the TV all day long, lots of montages and pictures on rotation, dancing and a meditation of thankfulness. I busted a pinatata and got a necklace! :lol: Man, and when Soul Train rotated on, forget about it! I boogied my butt off! That was soo fun! :boxing There was a charity drop box table to donate to the American Cancer Society, and we raised $6,794! On top of that, a friend and I donated our red VW beetle to Camp Ronald McDonald for Michael this year! *YAY!* We took our final pictures of it.. *tear* lol! Now those kids will have a wonderful summer, even if they can't go to Neverland. I set up a beautiful little altar so that people could drop off little trinkets if they wish there (they will all be saved to bring out next year), like hard candies or pics of kids or notes. It was beautiful. :wub: I helped the decorators move around everything early and throughout the whole process so the scheduling went along swimmingly. Since I have a huge backyard, everyone filed out for the WorldCry and sang outside. It was like liquid empowerment, we were just brimming with strength that was duely needed after that.. *Sigh* It was so special. It is very important to note that the eternal relationship that we all have with Michael is NOT any less of a relationship with him, because he's still here for us, and always is going to be here for us. The physical cutoff is not the highest level of contact we have; it's the metaphysical. The physical is just a beyond-beautiful bonus. "You are not alone, for I am here with you." That song's the truth. There isn't anything I do that Michael still isn't there for. :rebirth The day was a culmination of every feeling one could feel.. I am so, so proud of him. And I'm proud of you guys. What a family to have! I love you guys, buy yall know that! :mjeol2 I hope everyone had a somewhat positive day as well.

:mjbat2
xo

sushigirl28

Tribute In Adelaide
Monday, June 27th 2011

"Paula Katsikas has sent us a report from the Adelaide World Cry 2011 tribute to Michael.

Many fans all over the world paid tribute to Michael on his 2nd Anniversary this 25th June, 2011. Fans here in Australia did the same, including a large group that came together for Adelaide World Cry 2011. It was a cold winter morning, but many braved the cold and were present for the event that began at 7.00 a.m. Sunday morning our time, to coincide with World Cry time in L.A. It may have been cold, but our hearts were warmed with our memory and love of Michael.

We began with a candlelight vigil to Michael’s song ‘CRY,’ where we all sang the song in unison with all the fans all over the world. This was followed by a number of poems being read out by various people, and other Michael songs and tributes, including Jonathan Moffett’s beautiful tribute to Michael called ‘FLAME.’ A didgeridoo, symbolic of Australia was also played in honour of Michael. Ten white doves were later released together into the sky to fly and be free just like our Michael is now.

Fans were also treated to a special surprise organised by the ambassador of the Adelaide event, Helena Wilcox with the help of friends. Through the Sydney Observatory, a Star had officially been named in writing after Michael, complete with official documentation and instructions of how to find Michael’s star that were handed to all the people in attendance.

Michael has brought many people together over the years through his music and dance, but what continues bringing people together even after death is his beautiful heart.

From everyone here in Adelaide, Australia, we LOVE you Michael!"

Source: Paula Katsikas & MJWN

(This is Last Year's Vid of MJWC in Adelaide. This year's vid was extremely dark as it was done at night, so you can enjoy seeing in this one better.)

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCnC_Jk9Oeg&feature=player_detailpage[/media]

xo

sushigirl28

Tribute Song ‘Flame’ (for L.O.V.E. of M.J.) By Jonathan Moffett

For this past Saturday, June 25th, Jonathan Moffett (drumming star) composed a tribute song for his friend and co-worker Michael.
moffett-125x125.jpg

"Enclosed please find my song which I dedicated to the memory of Michael Jackson. My friend, My mentor, My inspiration, ‘My Brother In Heart.’ ‘Flame’ (for L.O.V.E. of M.J.) is my vocal song version of an ‘Original’ which I had been holding onto for the past 13 years since writing it with a friend. The lyrics, all of which I wrote, as well as the music concept, came from a place which I felt deeply within, in a ‘Knowing Way, as if they were the experiences I was encountering at that time of authoring. But, little did I know that…I would ‘Come To Know’ and relate to them 1st hand, in relativity to my relationship and experiences with Michael through the many years in association, and the emotional feeling and sentiments I would come to have. So Many Years Later as is Now with his loss, they ring in ‘Reality.’

I know in my heart, that the ‘Millions’, perhaps ‘Billions’ of M.J. Fans relate to these words and sentiments too! I have known and been affiliated with Michael for over ‘Half Of Both’ of our lives. Together, ‘We Have HiStory.’ A ‘Union Of Souls’ of sort, as we possessed ‘Magic’ on stage together. ‘Telekinesis,’ in the way we felt one another in performance. I could read his mind and spirit, in an uncanny way. As if we were ‘Tethered’ together. His ‘Slightest Inflections’ of a dance move, I could feel, and somehow, know the appropriate sound and ‘Hit’ or ‘Accent’ to apply. It was and seemed ‘Automatic’ somehow. We were in Sync totally!!! I can’t really truly explain it. But, it was real, and it would happen each, and every night in show. A Blessing we had together. That’s why I say, “When we lost Michael…’I’ lost my Dance Partner”. I miss that, And him, very much.

I truly hope feel this song and Bless it in tribute, honor and dedication the ‘Greatest Entertainer Ever To Live! One of the Greatest Philanthropist the world has Ever Known. And…For the last 25 years of his short life…The Most Powerful Man On Earth. His Power, was Love. And Nothing, Trumps Love. L.O.V.E.

“Much Love To You ALL,”

Sincerely,
Jonathan Moffett
“Sugarfoot”
(”M.J.’s “Foot”)”

Link in Here to Hear the Song!

Thomas Mesereau Pays Tribute to Michael Jackson on 2nd MJ Anniversary

Michael Jackson's Defense attorney, Thomas Mesereau, from the most talked about trial of the decade, appeared at the Michael Jackson Auditorium (MJ's old school) in Los Angeles, to pay tribute to the King of Pop, on the 2nd Anniversary. He spoke to fans, and posed for pictures for the 1st time since the trial back in 2005.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpCfGkappZI&feature=player_detailpage[/media]

Someone from the MJJJusticeProject posted this sweet sentiment to Mesereau's appearence:

"It is moments like this, that we feel the proudest to be part of the Michael Jackson community of justice fighters. Tom Mesereau, an amazing man in his own right has always been a Vanguard for Michael and speaks from his heart in a fierceness fueled by his affirming belief in Michael's total innocence. God Bless all of you who gathered at the MJJIF - Celebration of Michael Jackson's Life, at the Gardner Elementary School, June 25, 2011."

~I thank God from the bottom of my heart for Tom Mesereau. He is a true champion, and I could not admire him any more than I have. He is a beautiful person, a truley amazing friend, and I am forever grateful to him and his love for Michael, along with his understanding of the TRUTH being FREED. A million 'thanks' to him for joining our crusade in the fight for justice for Michael, and a million more for always being there for us to be our voice!

BTW: Janet simply tweeted on Sat: "I miss u. I love u". LaToya tweeted: “I read a lot of your Tweets and a lot of you are so sad, Michael would want you to rejoice his life! Please do so! Rejoice the king’s music!”

xo

sushigirl28

For Saturday, June 25th, Taryll Jackson has paid tribute to his uncle with this beautiful cover version of MJ’s “Much Too Soon” he released. Enjoy!

tarylll4.jpg

MUCH TOO SOON — TARYLL JACKSON (Cover)

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omfebWKJXtA&feature=player_detailpage[/media]

MUCH TOO SOON — MICHAEL JACKSON (Original)

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFbrq9OFQAM&feature=player_detailpage[/media]

He did an awesome job. :yaychibi

xo

sushigirl28

UK Couple Fly Over Neverland On Anniversary
Saturday, June 25, 2011
By Tyler Hayden

IMG_8975.JPG

IMG_89882_t479.JPG

The planning of their pilgrimage to Michael Jackson's grave in Los Angeles, for the second anniversary this week of the music icon's death, hit a lucky patch when Brendan Nolan and Jody Flower discovered that a Santa Barbara helicopter tour company offers flights over M.J.'s fabled Neverland Ranch. After booking two seats with Channel Islands Helicopters for a morning trip, the young couple from Bath, England, made their way north.

They took a moment Friday to recollect their British reserve during the emotional day and share their thoughts before becoming the first fans to hover over Jackson's sprawling property in the Santa Ynez Valley. Friends, before the two set off for the U.S., called them “jammy” (lucky).

“It's an honor to be here for both of us,” said 22-year-old Flower, who works at her parents' transportation business, Chariots of Leisure. “Michael was a great person,” she went on, saying she and Nolan stuck by him during his legal troubles when others were too quick to write him off. “He wouldn't hurt a fly,” she reminisced as Nolan nodded solemnly in agreement. Nolan said his favorite M.J. song is “Man in the Mirror”; Flower's is “Earth Song.”

“We both like his music, but we also really respect what he did for charity,” said 26-year-old Nolan, an engineer. “People didn't pay enough attention to the good things he did.” Nolan said he had planned on buying tickets for Jackson's highly anticipated “This Is It” comeback tour, but instead used the money for their trip to California.

Before this reporter sat down with the couple, I was offered an opportunity to take a 30-minute tour above what, is actually, only a poignant shadow of what used to be the Neverland Ranch. Piloted by Channel Islands Helicopters' Josh Jones with company owner Dan Casey in the co-pilot position, the yellow four-seater took off from the Santa Ynez Airport under a quilt of fog and quickly buzzed to a clip of 120 mph toward a patch of clear sky near Jackson's four-square-mile estate.

As the valley opened below, with red-roofed ranches and dot-sized cows sprinkling the rural landscape, Casey explained that Friday's tours were completely sold out but a few slots were still open for Saturday. He expected to take around 150 reservations total and had clients coming from eight overseas countries so far. When the Associated Press reported on his company's offer earlier in the week, his office was inundated with calls.

Each flight group is given a safety briefing, Casey said, and handed flowers of remembrance to drop onto nearby Zaca Peak overlooking the property. Fans can attach personal notes to the flowers if they want, Casey went on, as M.J.'s greatest hits are played through the helicopter's headsets.

In mere minutes, Neverland's train station came into view and we began circling what had been both Jackson's private sanctuary and decadent amusement park. One of the spots on the lot that appears fully maintained, the station – with its flower clock (accurate, by the way), coiffed hedges, and baby blue trim – stands in stark contrast to dilapidated play structures, an abandoned zoo, and lonely platforms that used to showcase carnival rides. The exotic animals and over-the-top installations were carted away long before Jackson's death.

Jackson left Neverland in 2005, promising never to return after he was accused, but eventually acquitted, of molesting a child there. Unable to pay the $24.5 million he owed on the property in 2008, the pariahed Jackson sold his defaulted loan to real estate investor Tom Barrack. Soon thereafter most of the items that made Neverland so recognizable, though infamous, disappeared. Barrack has since expressed interest in refurbishing the property. In July 2010, California legislators floated the idea of buying the land and turning it into a state park, but the suggestion was quickly dismissed considering the state's bone-dry budget.

Looking past patches of overgrown grass and slightly shabby structures, the estate's movie theater, front gate, and main house seem – from 500 feet above – well-kept. The swimming pool and tennis court are bright blue and green, respectively, and the pathways between them are clean and lined with freshly clipped shrubbery. The massive oaks and other trees surrounding the main house, however, all but shield it from a bird's-eye view.

The tour was over in a flash, and we headed back – spotting on the way a few dozen fans gathered at Neverland's far outside gate – so pilot Jones could pick up the next group. In line after them were a trio of giddy Italian women filling out paperwork and glancing expectantly at the tarmac.

Before she boarded, Flower jotted a quick note to M.J. (Nolan did too, but said it was too personal to share.) His girlfriend's message read: “Dear Michael, It's an honor to be here today, you were a legend, so talented and a caring person who wanted to help and change the world. You were [a] great person. I hope you are at peace. Love, Jody Flower.”

“That's very nice,” Nolan said after he read it, turning to Flower with a sad smile. “Thanks,” she replied, and looked down.

IMG_9115.JPG

Brendan Nolan and Jody Flower

IMG_9073.JPG

Dan Casey of Channel Islands Helicopters during the tour of Neverland Ranch

IMG_9109.JPG

Jody's note to Michael

~Ignoring the interviewer's stupid debt/case comments, what a beautiful account, and sweet, 'jammy' couple indeed! :cherry

xo

sushigirl28

Kathy Hilton Shares Images Of Michael & Family Via Twitter
June 26th, 2011

She's put out a few pictures as rememberance to share on her twitter for the day. I'd thought I'd share them too~

330230876.jpg

330231541.jpg

330234498.jpg

330235891.jpg

:bleh

Fans @ Forest Lawn Memorial-Park Cemetary
June 26th, 2011

Fans descended on the Forest Lawn Memorial-Park cemetary in Glendale on Saturday to mark the second anniversary. People from around the world turned out to pay their respects to the “King of Pop,” including several Jackson impersonators. Shutaro Kurauchi, 10 of Yokohama, Japan, performed his dancing skills, at fan memorial outside Holly Terrace.

358067380-25190007.jpg

Brandy Stephenson of Kansas City, Mo., wipes away tears at fan memorial outside Holly Terrace.

355549060-25190009.jpg

Shutaro Kurauchi, 10 of Yokohama, Japan, delights the crowds with his dancing skills at fan memorial outside Holly Terrace.

353938440-25190012.jpg

Fans make a giant circle of people while they sing at fan memorial outside Holly Terrace.

355789920-25190014.jpg

Charlotte Rowe, 29 of Liverpool, England, left, and Reval Revill, 21 of Florida, hug each other at fan memorial outside Holly Terrace.

354016200-25190016.jpg

Fans left a variety of items at fan memorial outside.

356225700-25190019.jpg

Fans sing Michael's songs outside.

xo

sushigirl28

... F.Lawn Pic continued...

354248480-25190021.jpg

Beverly Sykes, left, and Louise Bryant, right, from England hold a sign outside at fan memorial.

356708560-25190023.jpg

Flowers left outside fan gathering.

354498440-25190026.jpg

MJ look-alike Carlo Riley from Denver, CO, walks around at fan memorial outside Holly Terrace.

357520480-25190028.jpg

354832820-25190031.jpg

Detail shot of a painting left outside Holly Terrace. (I have one of these with my name using flowers and hummingbirds! :yaychibi )

358001060-25190033.jpg

354460640-25190035.jpg

356716960-25190038.jpg

Bringing flowers for the King of Pop are from left, Lori from Seattle, Wa., Wanda from Lancaster, Pa., and a rep. from Glendale's Red Carpet Floral Design outside Holly Terrace.

355325680-25190040.jpg

353691020-25190042.jpg

Fans Gathering:
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPjQZbeUmLg&feature=player_detailpage[/media]

xo

sushigirl28

... F.Lawn Pic continued...

355742160-25190044.jpg

Fans from Finland, from left, Mira Pihlstrom, 34, Henna Lamminen, 24, and Reeta Pursiainen, 30, arrive at fan memorial outside Holly Terrace.

356181280-25190049.jpg

Brandy Stephenson of Kansas City, Mo., left, wipes away tears at fan memorial outside.

353880600-25190047.jpg

Highlights of Saturday at Forest Lawn (Thank you Marty and MJRadioOnUstream!)

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HS3mTIlj_10[/media]
The girl with the KFC Tree made me split my sides, aww! :hilarious :sillyfolk And somebody got her the hot sauce! lol!

HTW Circle

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xV9zxhkSw0[/media]

I feel the love so much, it's so great!!

xo