Pictures of Your Pets

~Iris~

here are some pics of my prince charming - Shaq :D :wub:
he likes to pose for the camera as you can see :wub:
and the sweet kitten on his head was Cooky Flooky who died mysteriously
one day :( (We know Shaq had nothing to do with it because he loves cats. he gets along wonderfully well with the other cats).

12rl5.jpg

mjeol2qj.jpg

new200607110151lg2.jpg

s3700007yv0.jpg

s3700019xv3.jpg

God I love him :8-26-03fruits_apple

mysteriousone

~Iris~;184938 said:
one day :( (We know Shaq had nothing to do with it because he loves cats. he gets along wonderfully well with the other cats).

12rl5.jpg

God I love him :8-26-03fruits_apple
Aww........look at that! :wub: That's sooooo sweet, lol! Reminds me of my cat and budgie......I took a photo of them together and they were the best of friends too! :wub:

Shaq is gorgeous....loved the pix, Iris! Thanks for sharing!

Mysti!

Shannon

~Iris~;184938 said:

12rl5.jpg
Now that is cuteness on high level. :wub: Beautiful, Iris. :D

mysteriousone

~Iris~;184991 said:
Thank you so much Mysti! :love

This is the best OFF TOPIC thread ever!!! :p :lol

Oh, you obviously haven't seen the "Congratulations Mysti" thread.........:rollin I'm totally joking, Iris--just couldn't resist that one! :bleh

I love this thread too...all the pictures of those beautiful creatures you all possess! :wub: Keep em coming guys! :D

Mysti!

~Iris~

Shannon;185008 said:
Now that is cuteness on high level. :wub: Beautiful, Iris. :D

Thanks Shannon :D

I'm so proud of my sweet golden baby :p :cloud9
I always get great responses when I take him to do his things :)
The kids adore him :wub:
And I'm also enjoying your responses :p

Oh, you obviously haven't seen the "Congratulations Mysti" thread.........

:rollin :rollin :rollin
Mysti, are you a stand up comedian or something like that?:lol
You're really good :lol

miss

mysteriousone;185124 said:
Aww...thank you, Iris! :wub:

I forgot to ask you before--what breed is Shaq? And, is he a pedigree by any chance?

Mysti!

a Pedigree?? :lol pedigree is a food for dogs! :rollin

there's no such breed as pedigree

you kill me myst :lol

and Shaq is a Golden Retriever

mysteriousone

miss;185133 said:
a Pedigree?? :lol pedigree is a food for dogs! :rollin

there's no such breed as pedigree

you kill me myst :lol

and Shaq is a Golden Retriever
:rollin

You kill me more, Michelle! :lol

Now I admit, I may not know alot about dogs overall, but I do know there is such thing as a Pedigree and no, it has NOTHING to do with dog food!:rolleyes: Although, there is a brand of dog food called Pedigree, but that's only one of many brands, and besides I'm not talking about brands, I'm talking about breeds!!! :bleh :lol

A Pedigree dog (Pure BREED)

A Mutt (Mixed BREED)

Pedigree's are expensive and when buying one, you should always make sure you receive the papers as well! :thumbsup

Thanks for letting me know what breed of dog, Shaq is! He's really gorgeous! :wub:

I'm assuming, now that I know he's a Golden Retriever, he's a PEDIGREE! :bleh :8-26-03fruits_apple

Mysti!

miss

mysteriousone;185211 said:
:rollin

You kill me more, Michelle! :lol

Now I admit, I may not know alot about dogs overall, but I do know there is such thing as a Pedigree and no, it has NOTHING to do with dog food!:rolleyes: Although, there is a brand of dog food called Pedigree, but that's only one of many brands, and besides I'm not talking about brands, I'm talking about breeds!!! :bleh :lol

A Pedigree dog (Pure BREED)

A Mutt (Mixed BREED)

Pedigree's are expensive and when buying one, you should always make sure you receive the papers as well! :thumbsup

Thanks for letting me know what breed of dog, Shaq is! He's really gorgeous! :wub:

I'm assuming, now that I know he's a Golden Retriever, he's a PEDIGREE! :bleh :8-26-03fruits_apple

Mysti!

ohhh ok lol so you meant if he is a mutt or not... :lol

and I thought you ment a specific breed...

mysteriousone

miss;185218 said:
ohhh ok lol so you meant if he is a mutt or not... :lol

and I thought you ment a specific breed...
Yeah, that's what I meant, because if he was a Pedigree, he wasn't a mutt.....:lol

I had a feeling you thought, I thought a Pedigree was a specific breed by the way you were :rollin But no, I'm not that stupid..:lol I do know a little bit about dogs, not much, but enough..lol

Mysti!

~Iris~

Michal, at mitbakeshet lehafsik laasot lanu bushot!!!:bleh :lol
Bapaam habaa tivdeki et hamila bamilon! :lol

Mysti - Shaq was indeed expensive but we didn't get any papers from
his previous owners...
But it doesn't matter anymore beacuse we had him neutered and we are not planning to take him to a competition of any kind (even though I think it's safe to say he is a winner :D ).
Unless these papers are important for other things I am not aware of...?:idontknow

miss

~Iris~;185236 said:
Michal, at mitbakeshet lehafsik laasot lanu bushot!!!:bleh :lol
Bapaam habaa tivdeki et hamila bamilon! :lol

his previous owners...
But it doesn't matter anymore beacuse we had him neutered and we are not planning to take him to a competition of any kind (even though I think it's safe to say he is a winner :D ).
Unless these papers are important for other things I am not aware of...?:idontknow

Iris stebi!!!! hipasti be google ve lo mazati soog shel kelev!!!!

az simi gerev ba pe shelach!!!! :lol

Shannon

Michelle, Iris... it's not very polite to speak a foreign language in front of others who don't understand it, now is it? ;)

miss

Shannon;185258 said:
Michelle, Iris... it's not very polite to speak a foreign language in front of others who don't understand it, now is it? ;)

oh shush Vero! lol

Iris was just laughing at me for thinking mysti got confused with that pedigree thing

and I basicaly told her to put a sock in it... :lol

Shannon

miss;185265 said:
oh shush Vero! lol

Iris was just laughing at me for thinking mysti got confused with that pedigree thing

So why didn't you give her a kaffa... or makot? Hihihihi... bleh :bleh :lol

mysteriousone

~Iris~;185236 said:
his previous owners...
LOL I think the majority of people who've posted in this thread would feel safe in saying there Pet is a Winner! :D

No, the papers are only important if you're going to breed or enter shows, competitions etc! I personally think though, if you're going to spend alot of money on a pedigree, it pays to ask for the papers, because even though you've been told your dog is a pedigree, it could in fact be a mutt! With the papers, you'll know for sure by taking a look back through the dogs...what do we call it..ohhhh family tree, :lol Alot of people go around saying (not you of course) their dog is a pedigree, because somehow they think pedigree's are more intelligent etc, than mutt's, which is simply not true! My late dog "Boss" was cross between a German Sheperd and a Labrador and he was one of the most intelligent dogs I've ever come across! (All dog owners probably think the same thing about their dog, but oh well....) :lol

Mysti!

mysteriousone

Shannon;185258 said:
LMAO! I too was like, WTH.............:blink: :lol

Miss said:
oh shush Vero! lol

:lol She didn't by any chance call you a dumb*** did she? :bleh :rollin

Seriously, lol I saw that word "bushot" Iris typed, and thought, ohhhh...that looks like bullsh!t, :lol and then saw the smilies Iris used after it, and thought, Ahhh...........she told Michelle to stop talking bullsh!t!! :rollin So I wasn't offended at all, not when I saw that word, lmao!!!

Why don't you translate it for Veronica and I, so we can read it cause I think it'd be quite funny...........pretty please!! :D

Mysti!