Pictures of Your Pets

I havent seen a tread on this post pictures of your pets :D
Marcy.jpg

This is my Cat Marcy

miss

How about some dogs ppl????
lol

here is my late Lennon... oh how I miss him...

my.php

my.php

"Mmmm chocolate flavored bone!!"

Shannon

miss;184585 said:
How about some dogs ppl????
lol

here is my late Lennon... oh how I miss him...

my.php

my.php

"Mmmm chocolate flavored bone!!"

...Checking if Michelle's pictures show up properly now...

Sorry, I dunno what's wrong, it looks weird... Hmmm.

Mathilde

Aww you guys have such cute cats! Nice to see so many cat lovers on here!

miss, what a cute dog! Sorry to hear that you don't have him anymore.

Here's the cat that'll forever have a huge place in my heart. Her name was Panther.

DSC00684.jpg

misser7.jpg

misser6.jpg

misser5.jpg

She died last summer after getting hit by a car. She wasn't even 2 years old. She was just such a unique cat, unlike any other cat I've come across. It's difficult to explain but she was just special. I still miss her a lot and sometimes cry when I think of her :( It may sound silly but can't help it. But loosing her was just so hard because she could have had so many more years. It was way to early for her to die.
I had another cat for almost 11 years, and when she died it was easier to deal with it because she'd had a long and good life. But Panther didn't get the long life she deserved :(

My parents' have got a new cat now just 2 weeks ago. And she's wonderful. But now that I don't live at home anymore it's not really going to be 'my' cat. But I'm still very glad that there's a cat at home with my parents that I can go and see whenever I want lol.

Cats are so special to me, can't live without them :)

awww cute animals they are adorable and Mathilde your not being silly we just get attached to our pets nothing wrong with that they are like our families and all. I will have to get some pictures of Dolphins my Cousin works at Sea World here i have gotten to pet them and even swim with them its awsome

Saphster

My yellow lab Goliat. Only 8 months old. :D

Goliat.jpg

My other dog Leyla. She's a rhodesian ridgeback, and labrador. She has a mohawk on her back! :lol She's only about 5 months old.

Leyla.jpg

miss

Saphster;184646 said:
My yellow lab Goliat. Only 8 months old. :D

Goliat.jpg

My other dog Leyla. She's a rhodesian ridgeback, and labrador. She has a mohawk on her back! :lol She's only about 5 months old.

Leyla.jpg

awww how cute!

Labradors rulzzzzzzzzzzz :wub:

love them....

more pics of your yellow beauty plz :D

miss

I'll try posting some more pics of some of the dogs I doggy sit see if it works...

076ar6.jpg

This is Mika :)
(some of you may know her lol)

15141502149315041492071vc2.jpg

This is Vouyo or how ever you spell his name... lol checking to see what I'm doing with that weird thing that flashes

075by4.jpg

This is Labby... I adore him so much... he reminds me alot of my Lennon....

mysteriousone

Aww.....all your pet's are beautiful guys--you all must be very proud of them! :wub: Love the name's you've all given them too! :thumbsup

Here's my gorgeous dog "Boss" who not only was a great pet but one of the best friends I could ever have had.......he's listened to me laugh, and cry, and never failed to be there for me--sadly he left my side only two months ago, aged 15 years!!

I miss him sooooooooo much!!! :icon_bluecry

Boss.jpg

Mysti!

Shannon

miss;184655 said:
15141502149315041492071vc2.jpg

This is Vouyo or how ever you spell his name... lol checking to see what I'm doing with that weird thing that flashes
Awww, I love those little doggies. They're so cute. :D

You all have the cutest pets. What would we do without them... :wub:

Shannon

mysteriousone;184657 said:
Aww.....all your pet's are beautiful guys--you all must be very proud of them! :wub: Love the name's you've all given them too! :thumbsup

Here's my gorgeous dog "Boss" who not only was a great pet but one of the best friends I could ever have had.......he's listened to me laugh, and cry, and never failed to be there for me--sadly he left my side only two months ago, aged 15 years!!

Boss.jpg

Mysti!

Awww, hun... Boss sure sounds like a very considerate, good-hearted, loving, and beautiful dog. I'm sorry he's not with you anymore, I know how much it can hurt to see someone you love so much go away -- it doesn't matter if it is an animal, they can be just like a family member. :( But hopefully, it is a comfort to know he lived a long and happy life, and he will always be with you in spirit -- he will never be forgotten. :love

mysteriousone

Shannon;184678 said:
Awww, hun... Boss sure sounds like a very considerate, good-hearted, loving, and beautiful dog. I'm sorry he's not with you anymore, I know how much it can hurt to see someone you love so much go away -- it doesn't matter if it is an animal, they can be just like a family member. :( But hopefully, it is a comfort to know he lived a long and happy life, and he will always be with you in spirit -- he will never be forgotten. :love
He was the best, Veronica!! Very good natured too, and everyone adored him! :wub: He lead a very long and happy life for sure, and for that, I am grateful! :love

Mysti!

Saphster

mysteriousone;184657 said:

Boss.jpg

Mysti!

Awww myst. I know how you feel. I lost 3 dogs! Two of them died from sickness. I promised myself that I would take care of my new dog, he was a 1 yr old German Shepard, lab mix, and the smartes, and bestes dog in the world might I add.:p But, after hurricane Katrina he was let loose out the house, and ran away. Katrina took him from me.:( And to this day I never forget it, and I still cry about it because I know he thought we abandoned him but we didn't. We were going to go back, but he got impatient.

But, the two dogs I posted here are new ones, and IF there is another storm, earthquake, or tsunami or whatever we're damn sure not leaving them alone.:(

danaluvsmj

Pandora2.jpg

This is my pride and joy, Pandora:wub:

TroubleandDiamond.jpg

This is my sister's dog Diamond and her boyfriend's dog,Trouble (Diamond's the one with her tongue hanging out) Poor Trouble passed away last summer from a virus.

sorry I had pictures of my other cats but I don't know what happened to them.

MJLover4Ever7

Here are my 2 kitties: Just let you know these pictures is a good couple years or so old. But they haven't really change much since these pictures were taken. Except that they had gain a little weight.

My 11 years old fat female cat name Tabby. I just love her so much. She is my little cuddley chops or what I like to call her more my little Cupcake.

4.jpg

And this is Coco (Or Koko the way I like to spell) short for Cocopuff. She is a 3 years old pure 100% Chocolate Point Siamese Cat.

KoKo_cat.jpg

Sorry that picture looks yellow. It was the lighting that was the cause the picture to come out that way.

miss

MJLover4Ever7;184811 said:
Here are my 2 kitties: Just let you know these pictures is a good couple years or so old. But they haven't really change much since these pictures were taken. Except that they had gain a little weight.

My 11 years old fat female cat name Tabby. I just love her so much. She is my little cuddley chops or what I like to call her more my little Cupcake.

4.jpg

And this is Coco (Or Koko the way I like to spell) short for Cocopuff. She is a 3 years old pure 100% Chocolate Point Siamese Cat.

KoKo_cat.jpg

Sorry that picture looks yellow. It was the lighting that was the cause the picture to come out that way.

Man what a fat cat! :lol :blink:

she doesnt move that much eh?

anyhow the second one is very pretty :)

mysteriousone

Saphster;184807 said:
Awww myst. I know how you feel. I lost 3 dogs! Two of them died from sickness. I promised myself that I would take care of my new dog, he was a 1 yr old German Shepard, lab mix, and the smartes, and bestes dog in the world might I add.:p But, after hurricane Katrina he was let loose out the house, and ran away. Katrina took him from me.:( And to this day I never forget it, and I still cry about it because I know he thought we abandoned him but we didn't. We were going to go back, but he got impatient.

But, the two dogs I posted here are new ones, and IF there is another storm, earthquake, or tsunami or whatever we're damn sure not leaving them alone.:(
Thanks Sapphy! :wub:

Aww....that's so sad about your puppy! :( My heart goes out to everyone who lost not only family and friends, but their beloved pets as well! It would have been hard on you too, especially after promising yourself you'd take extra care of your pup! You really mustn't be too hard on yourself though, I'm sure you're a loving, caring owner, these things just happen, unfortunately!

Mysti!

MJLover4Ever7

miss;184821 said:
Man what a fat cat! :lol :blink:

she doesnt move that much eh?

anyhow the second one is very pretty :)

Thanks but yeah Tabby does move around. But only when she wants to. Most of the time she is always laying some where sleeping. But as for both of those cats they never get along. They always wants to pick a fight about something.