Pictures of Your Pets

miss

mysteriousone;185295 said:
LMAO! I too was like, WTH.............:blink: :lol

:lol She didn't by any chance call you a dumb*** did she? :bleh :rollin

Seriously, lol I saw that word "bushot" Iris typed, and thought, ohhhh...that looks like bullsh!t, :lol and then saw the smilies Iris used after it, and thought, Ahhh...........she told Michelle to stop talking bullsh!t!! :rollin So I wasn't offended at all, not when I saw that word, lmao!!!

Why don't you translate it for Veronica and I, so we can read it cause I think it'd be quite funny...........pretty please!! :D

Mysti!

lol bushot means embarrassment... she said that I embarrassed us by thinking you ment dog food by saying pedigree

~Iris~

Mysti and Shannon - I apologize. I didn't mean to offend you :love [we need an "I'm sorry smiley" ASAP!!!!]

The reason I wrote those things to M was that I didn't want to embarrass her infront of you guys but I see that she has already told you what I said
and I must admit she took it preety well :lol

Any way, Mysti, here is the translation, just for you! :wub:

Michelle, stop embarrassing us!
Next time check the dictionary!

Are we friends now? :D :D :D

~Iris~

miss;185302 said:
lol bushot means embarrassment... she said that I embarrassed us by thinking you ment dog food by saying pedigree

When did you post that reply???:confused: :blink:
Oh well...:8-26-03fruits_apple

Shannon

~Iris~;185305 said:
Mysti and Shannon - I apologize. I didn't mean to offend you :love [we need an "I'm sorry smiley" ASAP!!!!]

The reason I wrote those things to M was that I didn't want to embarrass her infront of you guys but I see that she has already told you what I said
and I must admit she took it preety well :lol

Any way, Mysti, here is the translation, just for you! :wub:

Are we friends now? :D :D :D

No need to apologize, Iris. :wub: I was just being my cheeky self. :p :lol I'm sorry.

CJluvsMJ

I have a couple piccys.

This one is of my cat, Princess, hiding in our kitchen window (yes, those are plants. lol)
Kitty.jpg

This one I just took today with my chihuahua while we were traveling around town.
Rex.jpg

Looks so cute with his fur coat on! :lol (if you didnt know, that's me in the backround)

mysteriousone

miss;185302 said:
lol! Well bullsh!t can cause some people alot of embarrassment too! :lol

Iris said:
Mysti and Shannon - I apologize. I didn't mean to offend you [we need an "I'm sorry smiley" ASAP!!!!]

and I must admit she took it preety well

Any way, Mysti, here is the translation, just for you!

Are we friends now?
Aww....Iris, it would take alot more than that to cause a rift between us, trust me! :8-26-03fruits_apple But, thank you for apologising anyway, that was very sweet of you! :wub:

LMAO@what you said to Michelle! :lol I'm glad she took it well..........I'm not sure I'd be so kind if I were her! :lol When I first read her response regarding Pedigree's I was like............WTF--I dunno what they're taught about dogs in Israel, but it's not right!!! :rollin So I can see how you were embarrassed by her, ummm...lack of knowledge! LMAO!! *runs and hides from Michelle* :lol

Thanks for the translation, it was fun to read! :D

Mysti!

mysteriousone

Shannon;185308 said:
No need to apologize, Iris. :wub: I was just being my cheeky self. :p :lol I'm sorry.
WTH...........and what do you think you're doing using my "QUOTE" Missy!!!!! :chairbeat :bleh :lol

CJluvsMJ said:
I have a couple piccys.

This one is of my cat, Princess, hiding in our kitchen window (yes, those are plants. lol)
Do you feed your cat, CJ..............cause it looks like she's wanting to eat those plants!!! :bleh :lol

And your dog! :blink: I jumped a mile when I saw it, it was scary, LOL...the eyes...eeeekkkk! Next time please, don't take the photo up that close unless you want to give me a heart attack! LMAO!! He's ummm...cuuuutttteeeee, lol!

Thanks for sharing!!

:wub:

Mysti!

miss

mysteriousone;185344 said:
lol! Well bullsh!t can cause some people alot of embarrassment too! :lol

Aww....Iris, it would take alot more than that to cause a rift between us, trust me! :8-26-03fruits_apple But, thank you for apologising anyway, that was very sweet of you! :wub:

LMAO@what you said to Michelle! :lol I'm glad she took it well..........I'm not sure I'd be so kind if I were her! :lol When I first read her response regarding Pedigree's I was like............WTF--I dunno what they're taught about dogs in Israel, but it's not right!!! :rollin So I can see how you were embarrassed by her, ummm...lack of knowledge! LMAO!! *runs and hides from Michelle* :lol

Thanks for the translation, it was fun to read! :D

Mysti!

*Finds Mysti and :chairbeat her!!!! lol

Lack of knowledge my ass! Lack of english maybe but not knowledge!!!! :screaming

lol

mysteriousone

miss;185347 said:
*Finds Mysti and :chairbeat her!!!! lol

Lack of knowledge my ass! Lack of english maybe but not knowledge!!!! :screaming

lol
LMAO!! There's nothing wrong with your ENGLISH!!! Pedigree is a word known worldwide, and if you're a dog lover, you should know it means more than bloody dog food!! :rollin

And...and...and, even IRIS knew what a pedigree was, and she's from Israel, so stop embarrassing yourself further will ya!! :bleh

lol

Mysti!

miss

mysteriousone;185349 said:
LMAO!! There's nothing wrong with your ENGLISH!!! Pedigree is a word known worldwide, and if you're a dog lover, you should know it means more than bloody dog food!! :rollin

And...and...and, even IRIS knew what a pedigree was, and she's from Israel, so stop embarrassing yourself further will ya!! :bleh

lol

Mysti!

Just put a sock in it already!! :bleh

Shannon

mysteriousone;185345 said:
WTH...........and what do you think you're doing using my "QUOTE" Missy!!!!! :chairbeat :bleh :lol

Mysti!

Ooops, I didn't realize that until know. :lol :cryptic I'm sorry. :mellow: :p

miss

mysteriousone;185367 said:
LMFAO! It is isn't it, lol--thanks to someone by the name of Michelle! :rollin

Gotta luv her! :wub:

Mysti!

Yeah you dig me... lol

I dig u too :) :wub:

CJluvsMJ

mysteriousone;185345 said:
Do you feed your cat, CJ..............cause it looks like she's wanting to eat those plants!!! :bleh :lol

And your dog! :blink: I jumped a mile when I saw it, it was scary, LOL...the eyes...eeeekkkk! Next time please, don't take the photo up that close unless you want to give me a heart attack! LMAO!! He's ummm...cuuuutttteeeee, lol!

Thanks for sharing!!

Mysti!

Yeah, I feed my cat! :bleh
Both her & my dog eat more than me! lol
And she weighs bout 30 or 40 lbs.
And my dog, well, about 4 or 5. lol
It took me a half an hour to get my dog to take a piccy coz he hates cameras, & would lick the lens to mess em up. :rollin
I had to call my sister's name to make him look at it. lol
That's the best piccy he ever took, coz every other one I have makes him look like a possessed demon. :rollin
He's such a badass though, but my cat puts him in his place. lol
I love having my animals around. :wub:
Plus, I have a fish named Nemo & a frog names Left-eye, coz he only has one eye. :icrackingup
Yeah, I have a bunch of them. :lol

mysteriousone

Shannon;185382 said:
Ooops, I didn't realize that until know. :lol I'm sorry. :mellow:
:eek: I'm not sure I believe that, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, I suppose........:bleh :lol

Miss said:
Yeah you dig me... lol
That I do!!! :wub:

I dig u too
I wonder for how long!! :unsure: :lol

CJluvsMJ said:
Yeah, I feed my cat!
Both her & my dog eat more than me! lol
And she weighs bout 30 or 40 lbs.
And my dog, well, about 4 or 5. lol
It took me a half an hour to get my dog to take a piccy coz he hates cameras, & would lick the lens to mess em up.
I had to call my sister's name to make him look at it. lol
That's the best piccy he ever took, coz every other one I have makes him look like a possessed demon.
He's such a badass though, but my cat puts him in his place. lol
I love having my animals around.
Plus, I have a fish named Nemo & a frog names Left-eye, coz he only has one eye.
Yeah, I have a bunch of them.
:blink: So you're only 45lbs at the most? Good god, you need fattening up girl, you'd better come live with me! :D

I'm not surprised your dog is scared of camera's--I would be too if someone shoved it up that close to my face! LMAO!! And that was the best pic you've ever gotten of him :blink: Not sure I want to see the other pix then, lol cause he looks real mean! :lol@possessed demon....scary, lol!

A frog with one eye, LMFAO! OMG what sort of animal home are you running there, CJ? A dog who looks possessed and a frog with one eye..:blink: Sounds like a hospital for animals or something, lol! Is your fish okay? It's so sweet of you to take on all those animals though, and it makes sense that you're only 45lb! You've got all those animals to feed and aren't getting enough food yourself! :8-26-03fruits_apple

Mysti!

luffus

aaww ya'll have such beautiful pets

here's mine

my guinea pigs amalie (thw white one) and dominik

my hamsters

elvira

luiz

CJluvsMJ

Yes Mysti, I love all of my animals.
Just like MJ. :wub:
I have some recent piccys of them.

Here's my lil chihuahua in his raincoat, sittin on my sis lap in our car. :wub:
Rexinhisraincoat.jpg

So cute! lol

Here's my cat, takin a nap, on my couch. lol
Kittysleeping2.jpg

Kittysleeping.jpg

"I'm not ready for my closeup!" :lol

This one is from earlier, when she wanted me to take a piccy of her. :glare: :rollin
Kitty2.jpg

She loves to look fierce! :icrackingup
She just so fuzzy! lol
Lean, mean, & 16. :rollin :rollin