prepare to drool!!!

flomango;196442 said:
Okay don't assume that I don't love Michael any less than you do, or that I don't like the person inside because he looks more than bad now. I love MJ just as much as you do, I don't like his physical appearance. People who say that he looked better/good back than are right. Theres nothing wrong with admitting it, because it is true. Its not about music, or Thriller or whatever, so I don't know where those references came from.

Ever since 2000 or maybe 1999, he's been looking beat and just plain awful, if thats a strong enough word. I can't see how anyone can possibly find his outer appearance attractive still. I can barely look at him without cringing.

I'm not..all I'm saying is that people who DO still find him attractive are seeing it in a different way than you clearly do..valuing the uniqueness of the beauty we still perceive of him..and still looking on the inside to do so. I'm sure you love him and that you're a fan and you're entitled to your opinion, of course..it was just the way you went about it that troubled some people on here (includ. myself), I think.

And in mentioning the music, I'm not even neccessarily talking about your post..but about comments and discussions like this one in general, that I've seen , over and over again, through my years as a fan. All I'm saying is that he's still here..and in my estimation, at least, still rocking it! :D And I totally agree with you Mysti--pictures don't ALWAYS give the full impression of a person. EVERYONE has their good and bad shots, the kind we like to put up on Myspace...and the kind we want to hide away, locked in a security box..:cryptic :lol Also note that the tabloids and a lot of the media like to use the arguably 'worst' shots ( like that infamous pic from the Avram law suit trial back in 2002, for example or the mugshot..)...but rarely show us a lot of the pics we see here on MJEOL, of him looking healthy, happy, SMILING..hardly looking 'beat'. (and, for the record, NONE of it even compares to what he looks like in person, the aura.. :wub: ) But, to each is own!

Michael has taught us to not judge people by their appearance, but look within their heart and see their inner beauty. Why can't people realize that? Michael is one of the most beautiful men I know, not necessarily judging by his physical appearance, but for all the fantastic qualities he possesses

EXACTLY! :8-26-03respect:

Simply The Best

:licklips
He is the most adorable hansome man on this earth. He's so Cool!!
MJ is always looking same, always cute & sweet to look at.:wub:
xxxxxx;)
JD

saiyuki14

JANIE;196250 said:
I swear; I'd love to see Michael's reaction to some of the comments in this board.

Poor Michael - he'd be sooo embarrassed, bless him!! :lol:

i know i hope he doesn't, lol! then i would be embarrassed, haha!

i've seen that pic b4, everytime i see it i'm always like "aw, how sweet!" ^^ he looked SO happy and cute :wub:

flomango;196419 said:
Ewww. Please tell me you're not serious? You've got to be kidding me. Michael looks horrible now. Horrible isn't even strong enough in fact. Gross. :blink: People who actually believe that are delusional.

okay, that is your opinion and not everyone elses, lol. As for me I find old school Mike VERY attractive then he is now...but some folk find him attractive right now and not way back then. I don't argue with them 'coz that's their opinion. I personally think Mike should've layed off of the plastic surgery for a moment, those nose jobs were too much. Back during the "Bad" era he looks perfectly handsome, just as he was in the "Thriller" era. I was diagnosed with Vitiligo in 2005 and it isn't a very pleasant condition. I'm sure during that period it's been REALLY hard, coz your changing drastically. As for me my pigment is coming back slowly with the creams the dermatologist has given me...I'm sure MJ's case was a little more sever than mine, so in other words Flomango he didn't ask to look the way he does now.

Thanks,
Saiyuki14

P.S: sorry for the misspells, lol.

flomango

but some folk find him attractive right now and not way back then. I don't argue with them 'coz that's their opinion.

Thats because they like Michael as a deformed white woman instead of the black man that he is. lol

mysteriousone

flomango;200098 said:
Thats because they like Michael as a deformed white woman instead of the black man that he is. lol
:blink:

Michael looks like a Deformed White Woman?

Flomango, I think perhaps you need to visit an optician and the sooner the better! :bleh

As you're well aware, I'm attracted to Michael now, moreso than back in the day! And it has absolutely NOTHING to do with his colour! :)

Mysti!

Shannon

flomango;200098 said:

WTF? You gotta be kidding me. A deformed white woman? Ohh puhleese. I suggest you follow Mysti's advise and go seek an optician, because by the sound of it, you really need it, girl.

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
...hum...somebody's starting to sound like a nutbag from the media... :rolleyes:
Surely my eyes must be deceiving me. I'm sure I didn't just read a fan typing up on an MJ fan board some insulting, gutter-mess like that?

Roger? Oh Roger? Is that you? Seriously, stop stalking MJ fan boards :p j/k

For real though, leave that disrespectful crap somewhere else.

michaelsluna

Shannon;196436 said:
:blink:

WTF?? I hope you're not serious now? :eek:hnoyoudidnt Because if you are, I feel very offended, and that's not only on behalf of Michael.

whhassup wht you two?+ neither of you is semin to be other BUT angry..and on MY and MY michaesl behalve:shut up whilest the games still good guys..michael is he very same to day as i sDAT pic..08s or not..michel will NEVEREVER age atall I LOVE YOU MICHAELL!! youre cute!! i mean it..youre really ctue..stunningly chocolatecuute..your cutee! ereh lovelove from anja.. :love: :love: