Randy In The Hospital?

ajkinkycuffs

Hey, got this from my myspace bulletins today.

Jan 18, 2007

Dear fans and friends,

Today sources close to the Jackson family told us that Randy (Michael’s brother), while on a business trip to a European city (which we cannot reveal atm), has actually been hospitalised for a check-up after complaining of chest pain.

In the following hours Randy will undergo several heart tests; it also has been told us that the Jackson family members are aware of all this and are all worried.

The Italian Fan Club will forward your wish for a speedy recovery to Mr. Randy Jackson:

Write your message and send it as soon as possible to:

RandyMSG@jacksonland.co.uk

A floral gift will be added to the messages.

Source: CTE Fanclub/Jacksonland.it

Shannon

Hmmm... I am always cynical when it comes to unconfirmed news about the Jackson family, but, with that said, whether this is true or not, I hope Randy is doing well. My thoughts and prayers are with hiim and the whole Jackson family.

Mathilde

I don't think this is something the media made up. Not to be cruel, but Randy simply isn't 'interesting' enough to lie about. He isn't a big star. I might be wrong though.

Anyway, considering this is true, I hope that Randy gets better soon! He's always been my favorite Jackson brother after Michael.

ajkinkycuffs

Another post from my bulletin, same source.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

January 19th, 2007

Lugano, Switzerland

Statement of Thanks from Randy Jackson:

"There comes a time in all of our lives, when we are forced to stop and God lets you know what is really important.
At a time like this, there is no greater blessing than the outpouring of love and care from all of you around the world.
I sincerely thank you for all of your support, kind words, well-wishes and prayers."

Randy Jackson

Shannon

ajkinkycuffs;183626 said:

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

January 19th, 2007

Lugano, Switzerland

"There comes a time in all of our lives, when we are forced to stop and God lets you know what is really important.
At a time like this, there is no greater blessing than the outpouring of love and care from all of you around the world.
I sincerely thank you for all of your support, kind words, well-wishes and prayers."

Randy Jackson

Awww... that's so sweet of him. :wub:

My thoughts are with him.

ajkinkycuffs;183626 said:

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

January 19th, 2007

Lugano, Switzerland

Randy Jackson

Awww, how sweet! :wub: Get well soon, Randy! :8-26-03fruits_apple

Oh and an update!:

Here is an update from the Italian Fan Club CTE:

Presently, Randy has been released from the hospital and is resting at the hotel. The doctors in Switzerland have been in touch with his doctors in Los Angeles and they will continue further treatment upon his return. He is scheduled to return this weekend, providing his condition remains stable, as it is at the moment. He thanks you again for all of the love and prayers that have been expressed.

Source: CTE Fanclub/Jacksonland.it/http://mjnewsonline.com/board/showthread.php?t=75754&page=4

Glad to hear he's at least doing better than before! :) Hope he recovers and returns to 100% soon.