Statement from Raymone Bain!!!! (June 27, 2007)

mysteriousone

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE CONTACT: Raymone K. Bain
June 27, 2007

Washington, D.C. …. There have been several news reports regarding Mr. Michael Jackson that are untrue, defamatory and malicious in nature.

Mr. Jackson is not bedridden nor on any type of medication…including painkillers. In fact, Mr. Jackson is doing very well, and conducted a meeting with his advisors yesterday, which included Former Attorney General Benjamin R. Civiletti, and Rev. Jesse L. Jackson, Sr., among others.

There was no press release issued from Mr. Jackson’s organization regarding any European tour plans. Despite reports to the contrary, Mr. Jackson is currently in the studio putting finishing touches on his music.

Mr. Jackson has not “left” Las Vegas nor is he being “evicted” from his residence in Las Vegas. He decided not to exercise the option to purchase the house. Period.

Mr. Jackson does not believe that his brother, Randy Jackson, has stolen monies from him, nor does he believe that Randy, or any of his family members, would ever steal from him. Reports regarding the same were untrue and malicious.

Contrary to published reports, Mr. Jackson is neither losing, nor is he selling his share of the ATV/Sony partnership. Reports regarding the same are ludicrous, without merit, and are being written without sufficient personal financial information to make such an unwarranted pronouncement.

-2-

Mr. Jackson is concerned that his assistant, Grace Rwaramba, is constantly being attacked by Fox News’ Roger Friedman. There have been vicious and untrue reports concerning Ms. Rwaramba, who lives a very private life and has done nothing wrong, but is being attacked for her professional relationship and proximity to Mr. Jackson.

While in his entire career, Mr. Jackson has never uttered a disparaging word to any reporter, nor has he ever used or instructed his security to use any force toward any reporter, there are those whose vehement hatred for Mr. Jackson has reached a level where all journalistic integrity has been lost, in order to write reports for which there is no substantiation, are untrue, written to create a frenzy, or used to try and destroy Mr. Jackson’s image. They know who they are; and, this is a sad commentary…a commentary which Mr. Jackson’s attorneys will address.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Mysti!

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Raymone delivering the SMACKDOWN! :lol OMG, who wants to bet Friedman is peeing his pants from even being acknowledged?:rolleyes:

Ben

Another statement, and it's another statement issued from Raymone Bain on the instructions of Michael Jackson that the media will ignore.

It's about time Michael issued legal actions against various journalists and other media forums. Stars like Madonna have issued legal action against magazine like Heat, for lesser things like saying she's pregnant etc.

I think Michael would have a strong case for legal action against the likes of Roger Friedman, who's obbessed with wanting Michael to be bankrupt. Stories of Michael having financial difficulties, won't go away by releasing a statement.

Shannon

Right on. It's an awesome statement, and I love Raymone for once again being as harsh as this in fact is. Though, I hope Michael do more than this, more in the direction of legal action.

Thank you heaps for posting, Mysti.:8-26-03respect:

Ben;194238 said:
Another statement, and it's another statement issued from Raymone Bain on the instructions of Michael Jackson that the media will ignore.

It's about time Michael issued legal actions against various journalists and other media forums. Stars like Madonna have issued legal action against magazine like Heat, for lesser things like saying she's pregnant etc.

I think Michael would have a strong case for legal action against the likes of Roger Friedman, who's obbessed with wanting Michael to be bankrupt. Stories of Michael having financial difficulties, won't go away by releasing a statement.
It would be hard for Michael to sue. But for Grace it would not be

danaluvsmj

Wow, Raymone sure covered a lot of ground in that statement, and she means business this time. These journalists better listen up this time or else their asses will get sued.

HeavenSent

Yeah she did cover a lot of ground. I didn't know the report about him being bedridden though...wow.

Even with this statement, sadly it's not gonna end. None of her press releases have made it mainstream except for the one regarding the conspiracy going on around him. But even then, people still regard Michael as broke, desperate and eager for attention.

I wish I could file lawsuits on his behalf. No public figure worth a grain of dirt is gonna wanna have a suit against them for something that they chose to do. I know that Mike has to pick his battles. But the tabloid media has gotten away with soooo much, it's sickening. ugh

And poor Grace! Damn!

OMG, who wants to bet Friedman is peeing his pants from even being acknowledged?
That image does NOT do a body good. But I bet you're right.

'Bout time Raymone cleared that up. That woman is awesome.

I am SO happy to hear Michael's totally healthy and happy.
And WTF was that crap about Randy?

Mr. Jackson is currently in the studio putting finishing touches on his music.

THAT'S what I'm talkin about!!! 8D WHOOHOO!!!!!
I heard rumours that his new album will be out in Nov 2007. But Raymone might smack that one down in time, too.

OMG, who wants to bet Friedman is peeing his pants from even being acknowledged?

:rollin

trenny

Ben;194238 said:

It won't change a thing because Friedman already responded attacting her statement saying that Raymone is a liar and an album will never happen.

Shannon

trenny;194260 said:
It won't change a thing because Friedman already responded attacting her statement saying that Raymone is a liar and an album will never happen.

He WHAT? OMFG, somebody please do something with that man, jeeez.

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
The worst thing you can do to Friedman is prove him wrong by ACTIONS, not by words.
He can sit his froggy-ass at his computer and write for days and days straight.

I'm happy to hear the smakdown though because that means people will be paying attention to the accuracy / inaccuracy of Friedman whether or not they call him out publicly if he writes a story that turns out false.

One thing we can all agree on is that being silent when he's been attacked has NEVER done Mike any good.

But if the ACTIONS of Mike and his people prove Friedman wrong, that's when you get regular folk questioning whether or not they should give him the time of day again.

The best thing that could happen to Friedman would be to be sued by Michael Jackson. The worst thing that could happen to him is to be publicly made to look like the fool he is.

For example, he already has some strikes against him with some people who used his articles as the bible when they THOUGHT Mike was about to sell the catalog and file for bankruptcy. That didn't happen and was never going to happen. So he looks stupid whenever he talks about Mike's money. People (especially the ones hoping for Mike's downfall) don't forget stuff like that easily.

Now, Grace is another issue altogether. She's a private citizen. She can sue the hell out of Friedman and Fox for defamation.

Whoa...I'm away from the forum for like a whole 24 hrs and THIS happens? :lol Way to go Raymone...and Michael! :8-26-03respect: IMHO, a statement of this nature--and don't get me wrong, her other ones in the past have been great, but this REALLY is hard hitting..don't get too much clearer than that!--has been lonng overdue. This basically covers not only recent events/rumors, but basically the entire essence of the past couple years in general. It's about damn time and we can only hope this will be the final word..before legal action or something is taken. I mean, people like Friedman are really pushing it, defaming not only Michael, but as you guys have already pointed out, private citizens like Grace as well..it's just not fair and is really crossing the line, as it seems that the press can, however right or wrong, push the envelope closer to libel when it comes to bigtime celebs like Michael..but when you start smearing more anonymous (outside of the 'MJ world' ,at least, lol) people like her....you're pushing it. I know people will probably always talk smack about Michael, but I hope things of this nature stop or at least cease a bit more after all this...it's yellow journalism, to say the least! But then again, we've come to expect nothing less..

General Benjamin R. Civiletti

Ohh..nice. :D He was in the Carter admin. (yes, I Googled it :lol :p ) Nice to see Jesse Jackson still aboard, as well. :)

Thanks so much for posting, Mysti! :8-26-03respect: Good to have all these things cleared up from Michael's perspective, whether these fools listen or not.

So he looks stupid whenever he talks about Mike's money. People (especially the ones hoping for Mike's downfall) don't forget stuff like that easily.

Exactly. His columns don't even make logical sense from one week to the next! :rolleyes: :lol

mysteriousone

InspirationMoonwalks;194267 said:
Whoa...I'm away from the forum for like a whole 24 hrs and THIS happens? :lol Way to go Raymone...and Michael! :8-26-03respect: IMHO, a statement of this nature--and don't get me wrong, her other ones in the past have been great, but this REALLY is hard hitting..don't get too much clearer than that!--has been lonng overdue. This basically covers not only recent events/rumors, but basically the entire essence of the past couple years in general. It's about damn time and we can only hope this will be the final word..before legal action or something is taken. I mean, people like Friedman are really pushing it, defaming not only Michael, but as you guys have already pointed out, private citizens like Grace as well..it's just not fair and is really crossing the line, as it seems that the press can, however right or wrong, push the envelope closer to libel when it comes to bigtime celebs like Michael..but when you start smearing more anonymous (outside of the 'MJ world' ,at least, lol) people like her....you're pushing it. I know people will probably always talk smack about Michael, but I hope things of this nature stop or at least cease a bit more after all this...it's yellow journalism, to say the least! But then again, we've come to expect nothing less..

Ohh..nice. :D He was in the Carter admin. (yes, I Googled it :lol :p ) Nice to see Jesse Jackson still aboard, as well. :)

Thanks so much for posting, Mysti! :8-26-03respect: Good to have all these things cleared up from Michael's perspective, whether these fools listen or not.
No problem, Tara! I just HAD to post it....just HAD to, cause I knew how eager everyone was to hear something from Raymone regarding all the crap that's been thrown out there lately! I want to see Grace sue the pants off that Friedman too! I'm not sure what it was he wrote, but apparently it was quite disgusting! :angry: Grace is an innocent bystander really, just doing her job helping Michael with the kids and she doesn't deserve to be trashed in anyway! I'd like to get my hands on that b****** Friedman! :8-26-03ranting:

Outta here!

Mysti!

jupiter

Purdy Young Thang;194256 said:
'Bout time Raymone cleared that up. That woman is awesome.

I am SO happy to hear Michael's totally healthy and happy.
And WTF was that crap about Randy?

THAT'S what I'm talkin about!!! 8D WHOOHOO!!!!!
I heard rumours that his new album will be out in Nov 2007. But Raymone might smack that one down in time, too.

:rollin

i'm glad Ray-ray...hehe is always there to have his back

Ben

trenny;194260 said:

One of the reasons Roger Friedman is so bold in responding to Raymone Bain, and calling her a liar is that the media has no fear of any statements released on behalf of Michael Jackson. They know Michael's not going to sue, so they will continue to report lies and half truths.

I don't know much about Nancy Grace, other than the fact she's a bit of dirt like Diane Diamond. But I can't think of any so called journalist to so prolific and successful in reporting lies about Michael other than Roger Friedman. He may not dwell on the false abuse investigation and trial like Nancy Grace, but he's stories about Michael being broke etc have done just as much damage if not more to Michael's reputation than anyone in the media.

The media take Roger Friedman's so called facts seriously. They are reported as fact all over the world on daily and weekly basis. He talks about so called in depth look insights in to Michael's bank accounts and loans (it's illegal for banks to share personal account information), business meetings and his studio recordings etc. False hear say does a lot of damage to ones reputation. And reporting Michael is broke etc can have a bad effect of various business ventures for Michael, as other business's my not want to deal with Michael, because they believe a story started by Roger Friedman.

Roger Friedman is the main media source for Michael Jackson news. To me it's like Roger Friedmans taunting Michael saying "Come and sue me, if your not broke and your worlds not falling apart". And Michael's doing nothing, and letting the media bullying continue.

There are a number of stories he's written for Fox News that Michael or his associates like Grace could sue for. Suing is Michael's only option, not another statement from Raymone Bain or a lawyer. Michael has to start with Roger Friedman to sue in a court of law. It's about time Roger Friedman was brought in to line, PERIOD !!!

Ben;194238 said:

I agree. Michael should contemplate suing, especially Roger Friedman who has done nothing but harrass and insult him and spread lies and half-truths about him for YEARS... Frankly, it's the only option he has. He just has to deal with this guy once and for all...