Statement from Raymone Bain!!!! (June 27, 2007)

Suing is Michael's only option, not another statement from Raymone Bain or a lawyer. Michael has to start with Roger Friedman to sue in a court of law. It's about time Roger Friedman was brought in to line, PERIOD !!!

I'm afraid you have a very good point there. I've had the misfortune of bumping into the fool's latest article on Google just this afternoon..he's a typical, shameless, smutty gossip columnist who couldn't give a **** about the truth or checking facts..he just wants a headline. He may be a nothing 'journalist' in his own right, but the problem is that a lot of other news outlets pick up what he posts...and it goes from there. And as much as I loved Raymone's statement, I'm really starting to think that words alone won't deter him. They want action, probably are not expecting it..but it's probably what it'll take..and I'm hoping this new team of Michael's realizes that. But I have a hunch, from the tone of the statement itself, that they do! It's about time!

I agree. Michael should contemplate suing, especially Roger Friedman who has done nothing but harrass and insult him and spread lies and half-truths about him for YEARS... Frankly, it's the only option he has. He just has to deal with this guy once and for all...

Whenever I mention Michael to my Bro, he always has something similar to say about that.

Michael is an incredibly strong, intelligent person with the toughest "rhinocerous skin" there is to handle the press, but speaking of handling, he's got to GET HIS HANDS ON THE PRESS sometime.
And by that I mean LAWSUIT, LAWSUIT, LAWSUIT. I don't care if he goes slap-happy with them, it's about time he stands up for himself with crap like this. He doesn't deserve it and even though he's already proven himself with his dignity of silence and not name-calling and suing everyone on the planet, and his resilience, he needs to throw a bit of that back at them to at least put a stop to a little of it.

Show 'em they can't be messing with him and that he's not the butt of their jokes anymore. At least to some folks. :>

But I love him for his strength no matter HOW he shows it.

Twittegirl

danaluvsmj;194248 said:
Wow, Raymone sure covered a lot of ground in that statement, and she means business this time. These journalists better listen up this time or else their asses will get sued.

I agree :)

superchick

Michael is an incredibly strong, intelligent person with the toughest "rhinocerous skin" there is to handle the press, but speaking of handling, he's got to GET HIS HANDS ON THE PRESS sometime.
And by that I mean LAWSUIT, LAWSUIT, LAWSUIT. I don't care if he goes slap-happy with them, it's about time he stands up for himself with crap like this. He doesn't deserve it and even though he's already proven himself with his dignity of silence and not name-calling and suing everyone on the planet, and his resilience, he needs to throw a bit of that back at them to at least put a stop to a little of it.

I don't know about success in the US because a lot of news organizations can get away with Tabloid reporting and not be sued because of the 1st amend. But in Europe (I heard) that they are more strict on the press for printing out false stories. That's why when celebs sue a tabloid they go to Europe. For example, a European company actually owns the National Enquirer in the US. That's why Tom Cruise and Britney Spears sued the Enquirer over seas. I don't know about broadcast Journalism and what they can legally get away with because he is a public figure. We'll see though. I wish MJ the best of luck. :8-26-03respect:

Saphster

I like this Raymone. I like her very much. :lol

I'm glad Michael is getting his people to clear out untrue rumours so his fans, and everyone else can get the facts straight. Michael is handleing his business! He's learned not to trust so much in so many different people...which is good.

samba

Here in Poland they are saying today in TV that Michael is in hospital in Los Angeles and is close to death because of alcohol and pills, and they are citing Fox News. :8-26-03ranting:

Sorry for my English

HeavenSent

samba;194559 said:
Here in Poland they are saying today in TV that Michael is in hospital in Los Angeles and is close to death because of alcohol and pills, and they are citing Fox News. :8-26-03ranting:

Sorry for my English

lord have mercy.:uh_uh: that's disgusting...Fox News must be real proud they're being cited too.

hi samba, btw. Your English is just fine :)

samba;194559 said:

Sorry for my English

>.<

People are SICK.
They seem fascinated with how most stars off themselves this way, and too surprised at the fact Michael didn't attempt any of it.