Stephanie Mills on Michael (she says they dated)

A

Anonymous

05.jpg

She and Michael worked together in the movie 'The Wiz'.

http://www.power99.com/dreamteam/audio/ste...phaniemills.mp3

I haven't listened to it, I'm just going to post a summary of what she said that was typed up by someone on MJJF.

Synopsis of the interview
- they dated when he was doing the wiz
- she thought she would marry him but she must have been too dark
- they didn't have sex
- they kissed, he's a great kisser
- he was very loving, very caring
- she saw him in his underwear, he was cute in his underwear (he must have been really cute because she says it several times)
- she never saw him naked
- she used to do his laundry, she would come to spend the night and they would go together to the laundry
- he was a regular kind of guy, she doesn't know what happened after Thriller and all that, it's like he became another person
- she thinks he's innocent of the allegations

Oh, so he didn't marry her because she was too dark? Um, girlie maybe he didn't feel THAT strong about you. :laugh

He was only friggin 19, but I guess..anyone would fall hard for him.

:)

SpecialJanet25

Hey, I bet a lot people didn't know they dated. I always like Stephanie Mills and God Bless her for the positive remarks about Mike. I never her in the Broadway version of the Wiz.

A

Anonymous

R&B and Broadway legend Stephanie Mills said she backs Jackson, although she hasn't had much personal contact with the entertainer. Mills starred in the theatrical version of "The Wiz"; Jackson played in the cinematic adaptation.

"I support Michael. I think a person is innocent until proven guilty. I think Michael is a genius at what he does. I can't speak on his choices and personal life because I know nothing about it," she said in an interview.

http://www.bet.com/articles/0%2C%2Cc2sc25g...-9077%2C00.html

That's was she was saying last year. She sounds then like she hardly knows him.

A

Anonymous

I like this;

I can't speak on his choices and personal life because I know nothing about it," she said in an interview.

That's what everyone should say when they are asked to comment.

Hmm..strange Michael never said anything about them dating. i mean like in Moonwalk or something..(since he wrote about other people he liked).

oh well...

girl2.jpg

girl-s.jpg

She and Michael worked together in the movie 'The Wiz'.
but she wasnt in the movie tho...

oh, and this,
- she thought she would marry him but she must have been too dark
just doesnt make any sense :careless

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by 1984
Hmm..strange Michael never said anything about them dating. i mean like in Moonwalk or something..(since he wrote about other people he liked).

oh well...

girl2.jpg

girl-s.jpg

but she wasnt in the movie tho...

oh, and this,

just doesnt make any sense :careless

She was in the broadway version, she helped with the movie production. :)

I didn't know who she was, maybe he was one of the girls Michael said he wouldn't mention because their names wouldn't mean anything to us. :laugh

Originally posted by NevaehDreamz
She was in the broadway version, she helped with the movie production. :)

I didn't know who she was, maybe he was one of the girls Michael said he wouldn't mention because their names wouldn't mean anything to us. :laugh
ooh, didnt know she was involved at all with the movie. only that she did the play.

no he does mention her, he says he became good friends with her and that he liked her in the play. but thats it.

A

Anonymous

She has a new album coming out, I think that's why she letting all her shit out. She didn't say anything about this before.

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by 1984
ooh, didnt know she was involved at all with the movie. only that she did the play.

no he does mention her, he says he became good friends with her and that he liked her in the play. but thats it.

1. Either, he didn't like her the way she liked him...
2. She's lying
3. She's exaggerating
4. He wanted it private..
5. He forgot.
6. He didn't feel strong enough about her to mention her
:laugh

2. She's lying
3. She's exaggerating
5. He forgot.
lol i'm gonna go for all of 'em. :D

dangerous

2. She's lying
3. She's exaggerating
5. He forgot.
he forgot... :laugh

shes to dark? :laugh whatever! gurl just mad she got dumped! :bustbubbl

:mjghettoall man :D

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by dangerous
he forgot... :laugh

shes to dark? :laugh whatever! gurl just mad she got dumped! :bustbubbl

:mjghettoall man :D

I love you Ashley! lol

A

Anonymous

LOL. Yeah all of the above sounds about right.

If no one knows about it, womunnn there's prolly a good reason for it!

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
If you can get past the ignant-ass comments from the DJs and Mills's bitching about the white/black issue, it's aight.

Tiger Lilly

Awww I think they looked cute together. But I think she felt more for him than he did for her or she's exaggerating. The race issue is pathetic! We all know Michael's not racist or shallow. Girl needs to admit she got ditched cos the relationship wasn't that strong, I mean Michael was only 19. But I give the woman her props for defending him. :thumbsup