Stephanie Mills on Michael (she says they dated)

IAte58Crayons

She sure wasn't hesistant about answerin' some of those question. Gol-ly! She coulda left that "I was too dark" ish out of it, though. :blackeye That was below the belt. When that DJ belted out "Ease on down, ease on down the roooad! Dontchu carry nothin!" I was dying laughing. :crackingu But anyway back on the subject... she shouldn't have put so much of their personal business out there.

I kinda thought they had somethin' goin' on just by reading Moonwalk. He spoke very fondly of her... and when I read it I thought he kinda had a lil' crush on her, but I guess Ms Mills answered my question.

HeavenSent

Originally posted by NevaehDreamz
1. Either, he didn't like her the way she liked him...
2. She's lying
3. She's exaggerating
4. He wanted it private..
5. He forgot.
6. He didn't feel strong enough about her to mention her
:laugh

Basically! :laugh

Sounds as if she's pitching a book or something :2thinking :careless :laugh

On the whole, her defenses of Michael are prop-worthy and the personal tidbits (if true) are..um..interesting ( :laugh ), but she blew it with the racial comment... :footinmou :tickingti :pullhairo

HeavenSent

Yeah, she could have left race out of this. it makes her sound bitter. How does she know Michael's track record? He could have been just ready to move on. :D

Originally posted by HeavenSent
:laugh

LOL, same here :pacifier :laugh

But in all seriousness, it is kinda a shame that Michael has lost the little bit of privacy he had to begin with as a result of this "case". I mean practically ever since it all began, it seems like every woman he did or even did not engage in a relationship with has come out of the woodwork and to the surface. How embarassing that must be for Michael, being the shy guy he is and all! It must really suck to be under the microscope like that, especially when the chicks seem to be just begging for attention :cryptic This definitely must be one of the downsides of fame.... :careless :2mjghetto

minnie michael

ohhht this news make me day.. :laugh anyway just wanna say thanks so much to that beautiful lady, she looks more attractive than she used to be...iixixiix :hiya xiii and errrrr... what she said about Michael is totally :hiya cutee.....xiiiii xiixix happy to know this...xiixix :clapping

I didn't really like the way she just dropped in that racial issue. Michael would never think that about an individual, Michael is black himself, so why would he say that?. Michael has previously said before that he loves all people of all races, and cultures etc.. I think she's just making up that excuse because she doesn't what to admit that she was dumped.

~Jamie~

mello1

Originally posted by HoldMeThrillMe
And God damn her for making race an issue.

Excuse me??? I don't know what you meant by that, but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know the type of woman that MJ is attracted to. And if you are not a BW, you wouldn't understand the kind of pain that causes, whether intentional or not.

Baby girl

Don't start an argument... It doesn't worth. All that was said here is that Stephanie Mills shouldn't have spoken about 'skin colour' reason to explain why Michael didn't marry her...

But I think her positive comments about Michael will influence lot of people so it's great. And even though Michael doesn't like to tell about his private life, it's good to hear he dates women. I mean most of the people who think he's guilty, also think he is because he doesn't date women. And why do they believe that? Because they never see Michael with a woman.

Of course there was LMP, but it was right after the allegations. Of course there was Debbie, but it was for having his children... I don't say it's true. But we must admit that is what people believe.

So except the racial issue of this interview and the fact that she said Michael changed right after Thriller, I think this interview will have good affect over some people who are undecided about Michael case.

Well, this was just my opinion. :bagoverhe