Terrible News! about Elizabeth Taylor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark-MJSON

There was a new report let out yesterday that Elizabeth Taylor was allegedly planning her funeral.The cause is i belive her heart or liver problem. I trully send my prayers to her if this true. Because this i know will devastate Michael. What do ya think about this?:(

ajkinkycuffs

I'm sadden by this, but I've noticed it hasn't been reported on my local news or anything. just online. But then again, the thing about 50cent ..that wasn't true and it was floating on yahoo etc u know..but im not sure if it's true...i just havent heard anything here in Fresno..but i hope it's not true. MJ's gonna be sadden if it is.

flomango

My goodness, dont you ever do that again. My heart almost burst for a minute there, lol

I hope this is not true. (Though there's a good chance it may probably not be). This isnt good for my blood pressure, I hate false alarms!

I really hope it's not true. :unsure: Not only would it break Michael's heart, but it would also deprive the world of a great entertainer, humanitarian, and woman in general. :( She'll be in my thoughts and prayers...

Pirate.

I don't know whether to believe this or not. It seems a tad bit extreme. They've been saying she was going to die for the past three years, but they say the same thing about Michael all the time. I wouldn't take this too seriously.

minnie yu

i donot believe this crap just send my heart and prayer to Liz..but there has always been news about her poor health..just worried a lot..may GOD bless her..we alll love her alot..

Status
Not open for further replies.