The MJ award show in London...

Black Loafers

Now suddenly I can't go becasue the hotel I was supposed to live at is fully booked so I have noplace to stay. I really want to go. What should I do?

HeavenSent

danaluvsmj said:
Girl, what you talking about? You're the lucky one who got to go to the Celebration of Love, while I was kicking my ass wishing to be there. I had to wait 13 friggin years until I finally got to see Michael in person.
Dana, I was supposed to TALK with Michael and hold hands with him, not just see him live! Gah!

Nooo, j/k. I am grateful to have seen him, even from afar. For you, 13 years is 13 years of patience and determination. I'm glad you had that opportunity.:8-26-03respect:

mysteriousone

His-Confessions;175937 said:
I was really close to Michael three times and he looked at me two times and said "i love you" and I have him on tape

:lol Yeah...yeah!! Rub it in, why don't ya!!! :p :lol

Mysti!

Black Loafers

Actually it's true. I was with her outside michael's hotel. First I saw Paris being carried inside the hotel by one of Michael's bduguards and then Prince. And at last Michael came and everyone went craazy! I saw his face. He was smiling and waving at my direction with his cool sunglasses on :D OMG he was soo beautiful!! His smile...I can't explain in words. He's got the most beautiful smile ever...omg..michael...*gets emotional*

I can't belive my dream finally came true. Just after 4 years as a fan.

minnie yu

awww Ebba i am so happy for u..finally got to meet him in person..he is very very handsome right..i know that even though i havenot gotten my chance....its so great to read things from fans who have met MIke in person..

a Chinese loyal fan got to the show as well..he was very excited and said when Mike just showed up on stage..his brain was totally blank..he didnot know what he was thinking just trying his best to stare at him and his heart was beating beating like crazy..:wub:

even through he was almost 50m away from the stage but he said he could see Mike's whole body clearly...just sosoosooso perfect body..:wub: he also said MIke looks so happy and a lil bit different from what he has seen on tv or whatever video...because Mike's shape is so soossoo beyond perfect..he said he couldnot believe that's a 48 years old guy..also said Mike looks just like 30s...:lol said when MIke was walking forward to the fans( that t-stage) he was almost explode..and he waved our nation's flag so badly and screaming out " MICHAEL..WE LOVE YOU China love you'...":mf_w00t2:

that lucky fan also talked alot about that amazing night..GOD..i am soso jealous but i am also lucky finally we have Chinese fans got to meet the KING in person..faint..

mysteriousone

Black Loafers;176093 said:
Actually it's true. I was with her outside michael's hotel. First I saw Paris being carried inside the hotel by one of Michael's bduguards and then Prince. And at last Michael came and everyone went craazy! I saw his face. He was smiling and waving at my direction with his cool sunglasses on :D OMG he was soo beautiful!! His smile...I can't explain in words. He's got the most beautiful smile ever...omg..michael...*gets emotional*

I can't belive my dream finally came true. Just after 4 years as a fan.

Oh, you got to go in the end....fantastic! :D

I think you misunderstood my post, Ebba! I wasn't saying True Confessions was lying--not at all! I was meaning, we've already heard it, no need to rub it in anymore, but of course, I was only teasing, lol! I've already mentioned in another thread, I'm over the moon for her, and YOU too now, for being able to see Michael! You guys have no idea how happy I am that your dream came true!:wub: It must be my turn next! :lol I've seen him perform, but I wanna meet him in person like Tara did--watch him flip those beautiful hands, know what I mean! :wink :lol

Thanks for sharing your experience with us too! :D

Mysti!

Black Loafers

mysteriousone;176153 said:
Oh, you got to go in the end....fantastic! :D

I think you misunderstood my post, Ebba! I wasn't saying True Confessions was lying--not at all! I was meaning, we've already heard it, no need to rub it in anymore, but of course, I was only teasing, lol! I've already mentioned in another thread, I'm over the moon for her, and YOU too now, for being able to see Michael! You guys have no idea how happy I am that your dream came true!:wub: It must be my turn next! :lol I've seen him perform, but I wanna meet him in person like Tara did--watch him flip those beautiful hands, know what I mean! :wink :lol

Thanks for sharing your experience with us too! :D

Mysti!

Oh! I am sorry. I misunderstood you. Ahaa..ok. :) I really hope you get your turn very soon mysteriousone. I wish you luck! hehe. :D

mysteriousone

Black Loafers;176212 said:
Oh! I am sorry. I misunderstood you. Ahaa..ok. :) I really hope you get your turn very soon mysteriousone. I wish you luck! hehe. :D

It's okay, Ebba :) And, thanks--I hope I get my turn soon too! :D

Mysti!