The MJ award show in London...

Black Loafers

I am 99.9 % sure I will attend :D Wohoo! I am finally
going to see Michael "dr Heat" Jackson and i've heard that he will perfrom??! :mf_w00t2:

DAMN! It's going to be a blast! :D Anyone from here who will go?

Excuse my english..hehe

Sunshine

:mf_w00t2: YES ME!!! With more or less 15(!:mf_w00t2: ) other danish Michael Jackson fans!!
(If we can get tickets.)

:mf_w00t2:

Shannon

God, I'm jealous of you guys. :( :p

I wish everyone who can attend a fabolous time. :D Be sure to tell us your experiences when you come back, we'd love to hear. :8-26-03fruits_apple

Hey, congrats! :D

It's still not at all confirmed that he'll perform, but hey, you'll get to see him, in all his glory, either way! :p

And I think it's so awesome that so many fans are getting to see him in person for the first time because of this thing. Makes me feel less jealous/guilty about not being able to make it myself this time, you know? :8-26-03fruits_apple :p

danaluvsmj

That's awesome! I wish I could go, but I hope everyone going has a great time and represents!:8-26-03fruits_apple

OMG!! I'm soooo jealous!! I've only been a fan since the trial, so I haven't had the opportunity to see him! And PERFORMING?? That'd be awesome. Ohmigosh, I soooo envy you.:glare: :lol :bleh
Have fun!!!

minnie yu

oh cool..i wish everybody who live in london could get your ticket and go to attend..and also send our best wishes and love to our Mike..its always painful to know its not all of fans could get that kinda of privilege..sadly..but its still sweet to think about we all have our chances..the best is only here for those who can wait..i am the one..

good luck..donot forget cheering and screaming out loudly and tell him we love him and miss him so badly...:8-26-03fruits_apple :8-26-03fruits_apple

minnie yu

glittergloved_one said:
OMG!! I'm soooo jealous!! I've only been a fan since the trial, so I haven't had the opportunity to see him! And PERFORMING?? That'd be awesome. Ohmigosh, I soooo envy you.:glare: :lol :bleh
Have fun!!!

ha..if i am jealous maybe i had already killed myself many years ago..anyway i am happy to know MIke got his new fans here..yeah....our fanbase is getting huger and huger even during the days without music..cool...:8-26-03fruits_apple

i have been a fan since i was very young but still hasnot gotten my chance..its the same way to most of MIke's loyal fans in Aisa espcially in this terrible country called China..:lol that's the only time i hate myself living in a place hasnot gotten the chance to come near to Mike..:mellow:

but i am still full of hope..and wanna mention two of CHinese fans who living in london right now they are desperately seeking after the tickets..we all wish they could get one or two..at least let our Mike know he has Chinese fans over there...:wub:

QuietSoul

I am going too!!! :D I'll be with 3 other MJ fans, one is my sister. We are all hyped up about it! I haven't seen Michael since 2002, though I went to London when he visited last year.. I miss him so much... :wub:

It's going to be a wonderful night! :) You all have a marvelous time!

His-Confessions

HI there Ebba.... yeah I know you will be going with me and I am sooooooooooooooooooo excited about i :) OMG QuietSoul are you going too? Then we might get to see each other?

Black Loafers

His-Confessions said:
HI there Ebba.... yeah I know you will be going with me and I am sooooooooooooooooooo excited about i :) OMG QuietSoul are you going too? Then we might get to see each other?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!! *overhyper*

QuietSoul

His-Confessions said:
Call me Krystle, hehe... and yeah, we could see each other. :) Where are you sitting/standing?

Twittegirl

danaluvsmj said:
That's awesome! I wish I could go, but I hope everyone going has a great time and represents!:8-26-03fruits_apple

Exactly I wish I could go too:) everyone going have a great time

Romimj

i wish i could go too... but since i cant:( , i hope you all MJ fans who are going have fun. and i'll be watching on NBC, so when he's on the stage Make it LOUD:mf_w00t2: ... and show them ppl. how we do it:eek:hnoyoudidnt K!!! 'Cause this is the first time he's gonna really see his fans and Make it Worth the While.

Good luck everyone...:D

Black Loafers

InspirationMoonwalks said:
Hey, congrats! :D

It's still not at all confirmed that he'll perform, but hey, you'll get to see him, in all his glory, either way! :p

And I think it's so awesome that so many fans are getting to see him in person for the first time because of this thing. Makes me feel less jealous/guilty about not being able to make it myself this time, you know? :8-26-03fruits_apple :p

I bet he looks stunningly beautiful...Oh I just love him :wub: