The MJ award show in London...

Black Loafers said:
I bet he looks stunningly beautiful...Oh I just love him :wub:

Oh he sure does! Every bit as beautiful as in pictures/footages...and then some:wub: He just has this incredible aura around him...I can't even express it with words. (but others who have met/seen him before will know what I mean..;)) But don't worry...you'll soon see it for yourself! :D :p

mysteriousone

Oh my gosh....all this talk about you guys meeting up and all!!! Fantastic! :D
I can't wait to hear all about it afterwards! I'm so envious right now!!!

Fran......where are you? Do you have a ticket?

Mysti!

Sunshine

Black Loafers, His-confessions and Quietsoul:

I'm going to the show aswell!!! :mf_w00t2:
:D I'd love to meet you guys if I may :D [sorry for almost stealing your sentence, I couldn't come up with anything else]

Shannon

InspirationMoonwalks said:
Oh he sure does! Every bit as beautiful as in pictures/footages...and then some:wub: He just has this incredible aura around him...I can't even express it with words. (but others who have met/seen him before will know what I mean..;)) But don't worry...you'll soon see it for yourself! :D :p
God, Tara, do you really have to brag out like that? :eek:hnoyoudidnt Alright, you have been extremely lucky meeting him before, even talking to him, but jeeez... :rolleyes: what about us who doesn't even have a chance in meeting him? :(

Yeah, yeah... No hard feelings, I'm just being my cheeky jealous me. :p :lol Sorry.

Shannon

mysteriousone said:
Oh my gosh....all this talk about you guys meeting up and all!!! Fantastic! :D
I can't wait to hear all about it afterwards! I'm so envious right now!!!
Mysti, I'm jumping on my credit card. Wanna come with me to London? :D :8-26-03fruits_apple :lol :lol

Black Loafers

Sunshine said:
Black Loafers, His-confessions and Quietsoul:

I'm going to the show aswell!!! :mf_w00t2:
:D I'd love to meet you guys if I may :D [sorry for almost stealing your sentence, I couldn't come up with anything else]

Accourse! Shamoone girl! by the way..please call me Ebba :D

Shannon said:
God, Tara, do you really have to brag out like that? :eek:hnoyoudidnt Alright, you have been extremely lucky meeting him before, even talking to him, but jeeez... :rolleyes: what about us who doesn't even have a chance in meeting him? :(

Yeah, yeah... No hard feelings, I'm just being my cheeky jealous me. :p :lol Sorry.

Ain't tryin' to brag...just sharing insight. :p

And I know it's hard, but don't be jealous. You DO have him on your continent right now, which is more than I can say at the moment..:( LOL. :lol He's on loan to you all--so enjoy him while you can! :p haha :lol

I'm sure you'll meet him eventually..:D :)

Shannon

InspirationMoonwalks said:
Ain't tryin' to brag...just sharing insight. :p

And I know it's hard, but don't be jealous. You DO have him on your continent right now, which is more than I can say at the moment..:( LOL. :lol He's on loan to you all--so enjoy him while you can! :p haha :lol
I'm sure you'll meet him eventually..:D :)
Yeah, I can take my boat and row over to the green island right now, 'cause he's that close. :rolleyes: :lol jk, jk.

HeavenSent

LOL @ you!:lol Veronica, me and you are--->here<---. No more giving insight, Tara, we get it already!

Lol, just kidding, girl, you know you're my closest hope. I figure if I hang out w/you on line enough, your luck will rub off on me!

Seriously, as for meeting Michael eventually...I'mma be honest. It's not to say that it's impossible, but unless I win the lotto and can jet set to his spot on a dime, then I'd say my chances are slim to none. No sense in sitting here trying to fool myself :lol

HeavenSent said:
LOL @ you!:lol Veronica, me and you are--->here<---. No more giving insight, Tara, we get it already!

Lol, just kidding, girl, you know you're my closest hope. I figure if I hang out w/you on line enough, your luck will rub off on me!

Seriously, as for meeting Michael eventually...I'mma be honest. It's not to say that it's impossible, but unless I win the lotto and can jet set to his spot on a dime, then I'd say my chances are slim to none. No sense in sitting here trying to fool myself :lol

:lol :p

But don't be so hard on yourself! It's only about being in the right place, at the right time! :p Yeah, things look slow and distant right now, but I'm sure that when the album comes out, he'll be in plenty more "spots", lol. Just get that savings account going already..and join me when I get around to chasing him around again my damn self! haha :p :lol

ajkinkycuffs

That's so cool guys. I just saw he's going to performing there as well. What an EXTRA treat! :D wow. I totally can't wait to see it on tv. Even though he's far away, I haven't given up on my chances of seeing him in real life. :D

ajkinkycuffs said:
That's so cool guys. I just saw he's going to performing there as well. What an EXTRA treat! :D wow. I totally can't wait to see it on tv. Even though he's far away, I haven't given up on my chances of seeing him in real life. :D

Source? :mf_w00t2:

I've heard talk on other forums about this, but is it confirmed? :idontknow I've heard that he was listed on the WMA site as a "performer", but that was between a list of "performers" and "presenters", from what I could see at least. So does that mean that he's gonna actually sing and dance...or just be there? :idontknow

Confirmation would be nice! :p

IF it's true...:mf_w00t2: Shows he might be coming back even sooner than we think! ;) :p

But until it's confirmed.....I'm not gonna flip...haha. :p

danaluvsmj

HeavenSent said:

Girl, what you talking about? You're the lucky one who got to go to the Celebration of Love, while I was kicking my ass wishing to be there. I had to wait 13 friggin years until I finally got to see Michael in person.

fjdalkfjal

MICHAEL PERFORMING AT THE WMAS?!

ARGH I HEARD THIS ON MJJF.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!JFDSLAKJFDLSAJFLAKSJFLDA!
FJDSALJFL;DSAJFL;ASF
JDSKLAJDLS;AJ;EWAHUTIO4W75Y80423QOUQ32

*smoke rises up from keyboard*

*explodes*

I CAN'T WAIT!! OMGGGGGGG!FJDLKSAJFDLAK-*COMBUSTS*

PS: I can't go either. DDD: DANGIT.

ajkinkycuffs

"MORE DETAILS ABOUT THIS EVENT

Better seats and standing may become available from the middle of next week, if customers wish to wait please advise them not to buy as there we are unable to swop seats for them.

This event will be hosted by Lindsay Lohan and some of the following artistes will appear, these are subject to change due to other commitments. Beyonce Mary J Blige Rihanna Faithless Usher Katie Melua Andrea Bocelli Bob Sinclar Enya Nelly Furtado The Game Dima Bilan Tokio Hotel Elissa Michael Jackson will be appearing on stage as part of a spectacular tribute to Thriller produced by Quincy Jones, he will be presented with the Diamond Award."

http://www.seetickets.com/see/price.asp?code=213844&userid=144648283&filler1=see

ajkinkycuffs

Too bad, all the seats left you can purchase are in the back..far back..damn. All the A-listers have all the good seats u know? shoot man. lol. I'll save my 200 dollars for a real MJ concert..id get to see the show with just him. that's even better lol.

ajkinkycuffs said:
Too bad, all the seats left you can purchase are in the back..far back..damn. All the A-listers have all the good seats u know? shoot man. lol. I'll save my 200 dollars for a real MJ concert..id get to see the show with just him. that's even better lol.

Hey, that's my plan, too! :D We should all go together! :p haha