the perfect match for Michael

mjmsc

Witch one of this women do you think was the most suitable for Michael?
I know he cared about them all and they all had good parts and bad parts :wink
Diana Ross
Brooke Shields
Lisa Marie
Debbie Rowe

senecajackson

WTF!?
NEITHER!

Out of all of them I would have to go with Debbie though, cause after what she did for Mike during the trial and what she said....she's a down @$$ chick!lol
She really loves Mike, and they have 2 beautiful children together....they really belong together when u think about it, cause it's real!

But if I had to Choose someone for Mike, I'd like to see him date Angelina Jolie! Or Chilli of TLC!

Cristine87

I liked him with Brooke Shields! She was alwas so good to him! Diana, he never dated & LMP is a straight up b!tch. I honestly don't think he has romantic feelings for Debbie!

senecajackson

Are Mike and Brooke even in touch with eachother?

I think she really liked him, but he just seemed to push her away....which is what he seem he did alot of times! lol

Jackson829

Well Michael had a crush on Diana Ross, Brooke Shields is cool but she's married now and has a kid, Lisa Marie I don't care for so Debbie Rowe is defintely the best for him.

senecajackson

Originally posted by HeavenSent
Silliness.

WTF are ANY of these women doing up there? Diana? Lisa Marie?
Exspecially Lisa Marie....wit her Barbie foot masterbating ass!
She shouldn't even be considered getting a second chance wit ma baby! :nonono: :thumbsup
Mike could do better....he deserves better.
No offense LMP fans!

Badine

If I could pick any women in the world for Michael then I would pick Sarah Mclachlan.

sarahpic%20(91).jpg

Why because shes so soft spoken, sweet and beautiful. It wouldnt really happen though because Sarah is already married but I still think they would be a sweet match.

Black Loafers

I'd say Brooke Shields or Debbie Row even if she's not that good looking. But the most important thing I guess is that she cares for Michael :)

Err, I guess out of the women mentioned, I'd have to pick Debbie...at least she genuinely seems to love and care for him..:)

But I honestly would love to see him with someone else "non-famous", as it seems to be particurally tough for the sort of "Hollywood marriages" (like himself and Lisa Marie) to make a go of it, especially these days. Plus, Michael is just so unpretentious and down to earth--something that not many celebrities always tend to be. I would just love to see him with someone who valued him for HIM--not for "image" purposes, money, fame, or anything else but the love and respect that he deserves. :) I guess if I HAD to pick someone in the public eye, though (if only for the hell and fun of it, LOL :lol: ), I'd pick Alanis Morissette, as she is beautiful, a musical prodigy (like Michael), and seems to be down to earth as well. I think she's already taken though so....ah what the hell...I'LL take him..:D haha :lol:

*dreams on..*

DaNcInG mAcHiNe

I'd say none of them because for one:Michael didnt date Diana anyway,for two:It didnt work out with Lisa-Marie or Debbie so none of the three are perfect matchs. I just think its time for Michael to move on from all that now...

If I would have to choose...I'd say ALICIA KEYS. LOL. I think she's a really cool and I don't know but there's just something about her that I really like.

mjj_girl05

None of the above......

I say either Beyonce (if she wasn't with Jay-Z), Chili of TLC, or Ciara (if she wasn't with Bow Wow). Young girls! lol

Violet Flower

Neither, no offense to diana, Brooke are Debbie, but lisa? WTF :lol: :uh_uh: Mike should move on and find some one new, someone who understands him, who's there with him through thick and then, Who loves him for him not because of his image, who understands him (I mean really get the whole idea of him), someone who respects their PRIVACY and what went on their private life Period! A true woman, very intellengent, very smart(I'm don't think he would want a dummy lol) and who's very real with him, not just a front and use him just to gain publicity, where's the love in that? But mainly someone he can be truly, happy, loyal, inlove with and very committed aswell as her, and will be there when he needs her. There's alot of successful woman out there, not all of them have to be celebs.:)

LOL@Seneca!