the perfect match for Michael

Originally posted by mydestinymj
Neither, no offense to diana, Brooke are Debbie, but lisa? WTF :lol: :uh_uh: Mike should move on and find some one new, someone who understands him, who's there with him through thick and then, Who loves him for him not because of his image, who understands him (I mean really get the whole idea of him), someone who respects their PRIVACY and what went on their private life Period! A true woman, very intellengent, very smart(I'm don't think he would want a dummy lol) and who's very real with him, not just a front and use him just to gain publicity, where's the love in that? But mainly someone he can be truly, happy, loyal, inlove with and very committed aswell as her, and will be there when he needs her. There's alot of successful woman there, not all of them have to be celebs.:)

LOL@Seneca!

Exactly...:)

I am new in this forum so I will like to say Hello to everybody and I want to congratulate all of you for getting together and staying loyal to Michael Jackson.
Listen, I wanted to ask about the picture in which Michael is wearing all black and dancing in the desert. Which video is it???
Can you get please let me know? THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS: The perfect match for Michael? THAT WOULD BE ME!!!!!!

mjmsc

welcome!i asked who was better for him then when he was in love with them,not now!now i want for him a new name ,someone maybe not famous but that really cares about him and the babies.and i don't think it should be too young because Michael has a lot of life experience and he will get bored!
P.S:and he had a crush on Diana Ross and i don't think he really trusts Debbie even after the trial

WWJD

I'd love for him to date Sade, at least once to see if they click.

The other chick of choice would be Mariah.
:thumbsup

senecajackson

Originally posted by mydestinymj
Neither, no offense to diana, Brooke are Debbie, but lisa? WTF :lol: :uh_uh: Mike should move on and find some one new, someone who understands him, who's there with him through thick and then, Who loves him for him not because of his image, who understands him (I mean really get the whole idea of him), someone who respects their PRIVACY and what went on their private life Period! A true woman, very intellengent, very smart(I'm don't think he would want a dummy lol) and who's very real with him, not just a front and use him just to gain publicity, where's the love in that? But mainly someone he can be truly, happy, loyal, inlove with and very committed aswell as her, and will be there when he needs her. There's alot of successful woman out there, not all of them have to be celebs.:)

LOL@Seneca!

Well all of that applies to me! :D
Look out Mike....YA BABY isa COmin! :tooexcite

Good point Dea Dea! :D

Labomba

Originally posted by mjmsc
Witch one of this women do you think was the most suitable for Michael?
I know he cared about them all and they all had good parts and bad parts :wink
Diana Ross
Brooke Shields
Lisa Marie
Debbie Rowe
None of them really.
Does it have to be an celebrity? I think Michael goes for women who don't want to be in the spot. hmmm That's what I think.

Hey Guys, Nobody answered my question about the Video.
I wanted to ask about the picture in which Michael is wearing all black and dancing in the desert. Which video is it???
Can you please let me know? Thank you so much.

Kanya

Well, I am not sure that the picture is extracted from any video...I remember seeing it in the "Dancing the Dream" book...

Cristine87

I'd be the best match for Michael because I'd have his back at all times. We could go on a romantic ride on the ferris wheel

minnie michael

i donot wanna offend someone who make this thread..but honesty this is really a silly thread.. :lol: donot blame me..xiix..really but its funny to read thread like this as our entertainment... but i respect Debbie..i respect her courage and i love her two beautiful babes with Mike..this is the honesty truth..MIke's babes mama.. :thumbsup

as for poor lmp..i feel sorry for her pissed off look..i feel sorry for her miserable life..failure marriageS.. i feel sorry for her poor albums..she is KING's apple of eyes..forever.. :lol: :lol:

laugh my ass out.. :lol:

PanGieE_S2_U

Originally posted by someone_in_the_dark
Hey Guys, Nobody answered my question about the Video.
I wanted to ask about the picture in which Michael is wearing all black and dancing in the desert. Which video is it???
Can you please let me know? Thank you so much.

YES I KNOW THAT VIDEO!!
its only a bit.. its not actually a video clip, its the Pepsi commerical in 1992 called "DREAMS" but u can see it in the Dangerous: Short Films DVD thats out in the stores, its before the credits to that DVD.
I love that video too!! =) :popcorn :wink