This Is It Red Carpet Premier Event on Livestream!

R e a f u

Hi there everyone! I'm sure you all know about the red carpet event that's going to happen tonight in Los Angeles with the premier of This Is It in theatres. Well I just received an email from Livestream, the free webstreaming service. Apparently they have a page setup that will be streaming the actual events from the red carpet live as they happen.

[Click here for This Is It Livestream Channel]

Been looking through the tv guide to see if any of the celebrity news shows would broadcast the event. But so far nothing, so I say just watch it live online. It happens tonight at 7.pm. ET! Hope everyone enjoys it!

EDIT-Well I've just checked Canadian MTV and it looks like they're showing some crap about the show The Hills, not sure why...

OneMoreChance

R e a f u;224136 said:
Hi there everyone! I'm sure you all know about the red carpet event that's going to happen tonight in Los Angeles with the premier of This Is It in theatres. Well I just received an email from Livestream, the free webstreaming service. Apparently they have a page setup that will be streaming the actual events from the red carpet live as they happen.

[Click here for This Is It Livestream Channel]

Been looking through the tv guide to see if any of the celebrity news shows would broadcast the event. But so far nothing, so I say just watch it live online. It happens tonight at 7.pm. ET! Hope everyone enjoys it!

I thought MTV was covering the premiere. Didn't I hear that somewhere?

oldschoolfan

:8-26-03baby:

I can't watch this movie, and it's driving me absolutely insane, I really feel as though I am missing out, if Michael were alive I'd be flipping to see it. But I truthfully can't cope with even 5 seconds of previews without bursting into tears. This is a time when I really wish I knew some fans here in Adelaide.

R e a f u

Jeniffer30;224137 said:
I thought MTV was covering the premiere. Didn't I hear that somewhere?

I thought they were too, but I haven't seen anything listed on Canadian MTV...either that or my digital cable box is on the fritz. I'm gonna go check again.

R e a f u

oldschoolfan;224138 said:

I can't watch this movie, and it's driving me absolutely insane, I really feel as though I am missing out, if Michael were alive I'd be flipping to see it. But I truthfully can't cope with even 5 seconds of previews without bursting into tears. This is a time when I really wish I knew some fans here in Adelaide.

I know it's still heard. I get so scared thinking of what my reaction will be when I see it this Saturday. At least you have some comfort in knowing all of us here will be going through the same thing.

Cristine87

oldschoolfan;224138 said:
I can't watch this movie, and it's driving me absolutely insane, I really feel as though I am missing out, if Michael were alive I'd be flipping to see it. But I truthfully can't cope with even 5 seconds of previews without bursting into tears.

:(I absolutely understand which is why I'm not gonna go see it. I agree, if he were alive, I'd be running to the theater, but the sad truth is the reason for this whole circus is cause he died and people feel guilty! I'm sorry but I just can't get excited or even happy over this, cause the reality is that he's gone forever and I feel all these two-faced people who were hating on him when he was still here with us are the ones that killed him, Murray just put him out of his misery!:(

R e a f u

After a little bit of a delay, they're finally straming from the red carpet. They've just shown a mini museum of some of his most memorable outfits from videos and performances.

OneMoreChance

R e a f u;224153 said:
:lol But you have to admit...this movie will be hot.

Yes it will be.....did you see Tom M? God I love that man. Although the guy doing the interviewing for livestream is kind of a jerk. "saved his ass" and "got him off the hook"....WTF?

oldschoolfan

Does she still say that? I thought she said she's grown up. She doesn't talk like a baby anymore, I saw her on the View talking about how she has changed. If she had always talked like a regular person she would have come across so much more credible.
But aaaaanyway, I saw a few seconds of the Red Carpet, I saw Mickey Rouney (however you spell that), I had no idea they were friends. It looks so exciting, I really feel like I'm missing out.

oldschoolfan

Jeniffer30;224154 said:
Yes it will be.....did you see Tom M? God I love that man. Although the guy doing the interviewing for livestream is kind of a jerk. "saved his ass" and "got him off the hook"....WTF?

Tom is such a legend, I just look at him and think he is an awesome guy. But I thought Tom was suing Michael's estate? When I saw that story I was like 'Oh yes, of course. God forbit someone should NOT turn around and do something like this'. Is it true?

R e a f u

Jeniffer30;224154 said:

To be honest, I've been switching between this streaming and doing other things on my pc. Something about this interviewer rubs me the wrong way, so I'm kinda not surprised that he'd say that. I swear Thomas gave the guy a sort of "you didn't say that!" look...clown.

OneMoreChance

R e a f u;224157 said:
To be honest, I've been switching between this streaming and doing other things on my pc. Something about this interviewer rubs me the wrong way, so I'm kinda not surprised that he'd say that. I swear Thomas gave the guy a sort of "you didn't say that!" look...clown.

I know! Tom said "well that was crude!"

OneMoreChance

oldschoolfan;224155 said:
Does she still say that? I thought she said she's grown up. She doesn't talk like a baby anymore, I saw her on the View talking about how she has changed. If she had always talked like a regular person she would have come across so much more credible.
But aaaaanyway, I saw a few seconds of the Red Carpet, I saw Mickey Rouney (however you spell that), I had no idea they were friends. It looks so exciting, I really feel like I'm missing out.

You have't changed your mind about seeing it. It might be a good thing in the end. At least that's what I am hoping!