This Is It Red Carpet Premier Event on Livestream!

R e a f u

MJfan01';224184 said:
It actually makes a good comedy....lol I can't believe they actually thought Man in Mirror gave Michael justice.

And the makeup job they did on "Mike" I know they were trying to show how the vitiligo(sp?) was causing his skin to change colour...but I remember one scene that was supposed to take place during the 1993 allegations, and around then, Michael(for lack of a better word) skin tone had already made a significant change...yet when you look at this guy's hands....they're brown! Like did someone forget to put makeup on his hands :blink:?

OneMoreChance

R e a f u;224186 said:
And the makeup job they did on "Mike" I know they were trying to show how the vitiligo(sp?) was causing his skin to change colour...but I remember one scene that was supposed to take place during the 1993 allegations, and around then, Michael(for lack of a better word) skin tone had already made a significant change...yet when you look at this guy's hands....they're brown! Like did someone forget to put makeup on his hands :blink:?

:lol I didn't see that part! It was a bad, bad movie!

R e a f u

Jeniffer30;224189 said:
:lol I didn't see that part! It was a bad, bad movie!

Yeah! I was watching it with my stepfather and we'd keep pointing that out...

"Look Leah at his hands! They...weren't like that in real life were they? That poor boy..."

"No they weren't! They're just too lazy to put on more makeup!"

"I thought it looked funny :lol!"

MJfan01'

R e a f u;224193 said:

"Look Leah at his hands! They...weren't like that in real life were they? That poor boy..."

Dude, they made Michael to be some mentally challenged crack head. He's all like Lisa dosen't believe in Neverland....Lisa's bad. lol

R e a f u

MJfan01';224195 said:
Dude, they made Michael to be some mentally challenged crack head. He's all like Lisa dosen't believe in Neverland....Lisa's bad. lol

Oh God...your comment has me laughing so hard :lol!

R e a f u

Michael should have been there on the red carpet, hands down. He should have been there to talk about all the dancers he worked with, his excitement and hopes with the concerts...hell he should have been there to talk about a possible new album.

OneMoreChance

MJfan01';224192 said:
I saw it and my mouth just dropped. He was so brilliant. :wub:

He was billiant! God I love that man. I miss him so much.....:(

R e a f u;224193 said:

I think I watched maybe 45 mins of it and I was like "WTF is this? They really didn't do their homework on Michael."

MJfan01';224195 said:

:lol Too funny!

MJfan01';224196 said:
Seeing the premiere and special on This is It makes me want to shoot Murray...

I'm 100% with you on that!

OneMoreChance

R e a f u;224201 said:
Michael should have been there on the red carpet, hands down. He should have been there to talk about all the dancers he worked with, his excitement and hopes with the concerts...hell he should have been there to talk about a possible new album.

:( You're absolutely right.....

LittleSusie50

OMG!
Did you guys see him and the dancers on the long ramp for Smooth Criminal!
The white suit! Oh Lord, not the white suit!
Love, love, love Smooth Criminal! TWYMMF! Woohooo!
WBSS was incredible! He had me crackin up with that little whip it dance he was doing! He stopped singing he was so busy workin' it!
I had my hands over my mouth in shock the way I always do when I see Michael...just like the good old days, like nothing has changed.
I can't let my grief take away my dream of seeing Michael perform on
that huge screen, his music blaring so loud you can feel it pumping through your chest. I was gonna sit in the back, but I changed my mind...
I wanna sit really close to the front so I will have to look up at him, like a little kid who just caught Santa Claus putting gifts under the tree.
The circumstances are beyond tragic, but I can't wait to experience this.
After this horrifying summer, I feel that I can pretty much get through anything at this point.
I couldn't stay away if I wanted to. I should have known better...

R e a f u

LittleSusie50;224205 said:
OMG!
Did you guys see him and the dancers on the long ramp for Smooth Criminal!
The white suit! Oh Lord, not the white suit!
Love, love, love Smooth Criminal! TWYMMF! Woohooo!
WBSS was incredible! He had me crackin up with that little whip it dance he was doing! He stopped singing he was so busy workin' it!
I had my hands over my mouth in shock the way I always do when I see Michael...just like the good old days, like nothing has changed.
I can't let my grief take away my dream of seeing Michael perform on
that huge screen, his music blaring so loud you can feel it pumping through your chest. I was gonna sit in the back, but I changed my mind...
I wanna sit really close to the front so I will have to look up at him, like a little kid who just caught Santa Claus putting gifts under the tree.
The circumstances are beyond tragic, but I can't wait to experience this.
After this horrifying summer, I feel that I can pretty much get through anything at this point.
I couldn't stay away if I wanted to. I should have known better...

I hope the experience meets all of your expectations. I want to be just like you, getting really into the music, snapping my fingers, stomping my feet and boobing my head from side to side with the beat. Just like I did all the other times way back when :D.

HeavenSent

Roselyn Sanchez
29f2xia.jpg

Anne Heche
2j1ahqq.jpg

Larry Birkhead
2im6yy9.jpg

Neil Patrick Harris
66aq1e.jpg

Paula Abdul
2zqczsg.jpg

Jennifer Lopez
2hyw4ns.jpg

Martin Lawrence
2egbn14.jpg

Will Smith
9rmyxc.jpg

Kenny Ortega and the brothers:
25jf701.jpg

Christian Audigier
2wqz9sm.jpg

Tyrese Gibson
1zob30i.jpg

Frank DiLeo
akba5y.jpg

Rosanna Arquette
r2no69.jpg

4r96di.jpg

R e a f u

Ooo thanks for the photos girl! During some of the broadcast the footage would get all choppy when people's names were being said or during the mini interviews.

Saphster

I love JLo but girlfriend needs to tone down her fierceness. It's about Michael...not strike a pose for Vogue. :rolleyes:

I can't get excited about all these people showing up to see him. I just want to see MICHAEL. I don't care about anyone else. I just can't wait for tomorrow. And i actually have a very busy day tomorrow. I have to go to school extra early across town, finish my project, take a test that I did not study for, take some more pictures for photography class, bring my mother to the doctor...and come home to get dressed to go see Michael later on. *sigh* It's worth it though. As long as I see MICHAEL.