This Is It Red Carpet Premier Event on Livestream!

oldschoolfan

Why is Ola there?! I thought she tried to sue Michael as well? Which reminds me- Fact- did you know that Michael has been to court/ had people attempt to sue him, etc. over 1,000 times?

R e a f u

oldschoolfan;224162 said:
Why is Ola there?! I thought she tried to sue Michael as well? Which reminds me- Fact- did you know that Michael has been to court/ had people attempt to sue him, etc. over 1,000 times?

Oh God no...That man suffered.

OneMoreChance

oldschoolfan;224162 said:

I was thinking the exact same thing! Didn't she just sue him?

MJfan01'

Man, are you guys watching mtv? OMG, they just showed like 15 seconds of WBST wow. :eek: Along with them interviewing folks on the red carpet.

oldschoolfan

Jeniffer30;224161 said:
You have't changed your mind about seeing it. It might be a good thing in the end. At least that's what I am hoping!

I considered it, but I was at mamma's house yesterday and saw something on TV and said hell-to-the-NO.
God, this is not happening...

MJfan01'

I want Ashley Tisdale's shirt. :) lol The girl that danced with Michael on TWYMMF said him grabbing her waiste was the best day of her life.

R e a f u

MJfan01';224167 said:
Man, are you guys watching mtv? OMG, they just showed like 15 seconds of WBST wow. :eek: Along with them interviewing folks on the red carpet.

Aw man I wish I could see it...stupid Canada MTV :mad:!

OneMoreChance

MJfan01';224169 said:
I want Ashley Tisdale's shirt. :) lol The girl that danced with Michael on TWYMMF said him grabbing her waiste was the best day of her life.

I know it would have been the best day of MY life!:)

oldschoolfan

Jeniffer Love-Hewitt it there! :O I am going to be really suprised by the people that are there, I might start liking some people I've never really looked at before...

R e a f u

Jeniffer30;224179 said:
Ok now I'm sad. Listening to them all talk about Michael's last night about when that all found out that he had passed.:(

I feel the same, it just makes you ask all the "What ifs" when it comes to the concert that should have happened.