TMZ: Janet to Pay Tribute at MTV Video Awards

MJfan01'

sunshine.larrazabal;219207 said:
You are making me laugh hard MJfan01! :lol they're showing how nice their ASS.ets of course! Now it makes me wonder if the CROTCH GRABBING style has something to do with.... umm.... :zippedlips:8-26-03respect::lol

Kidding!

Who's Bad (grabs crotch). lol I meant generation of music not beyonce. But when i think of shaking asses Beyonce comes to my mind. :lol

Saphster

CJluvsMJ;219280 said:
Hey, guys.
I saw this other VMA commercial, which is also funny, but the guy, who is the show's host, has the most awesome MJ tattoos ever.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRJIH6SOmQw
The guy has three. THREE! ALL ON ONE ARM!
Love how he's giving props.
:8-26-03respect:

I saw them! The commercial was funny to me btw. Britney is looking around like, "WTF?!" LOL!

I also noticed a fedora on the table...almost made me cry..

The tats look so perfect and I just love those tats of his eyes. It's very bold of him! I wanna get one too! Don't care about the pain...I just don't know what picture to choose from..:pullhair

HeavenSent

http://www.movieline.com/2009/09/janet-jac...forgettable.php

Janet Jackson's VMAs Michael Tribute: Will It Be 'Unforgettable'?

While Lady Gaga prepares for Sunday’s MTV Video Music Awards by polishing her nipple tassels and Hannibal Lecter mask, Janet Jackson is very hard at work staging a spectacular VMA tribute to her brother Michael. TMZ reports that Janet’s routine will feature 20 backup dancers and top-tier choreography from Frank Gatson and Travis Payne. Will she don a one-piece leather suit for a fan-blasted medley of her own “Black Cat” and Michael’s “Dirty Diana”? Will she sing “Scream” accompanied by recorded vocals from her fallen duet partner, à la Natalie and Nat King Cole? More speculation, as well as a clip of Janet’s best VMA performance, after the jump.

The rehearsals for the Michael tribute, which have reportedly required 15-hour days from Janet and company, indicate that a massive collage of hits will be performed. I assume she’ll go for the gusto by adding “Billie Jean,” “Scream,” and a ballad portion featuring “You are Not Alone.” While the pressure is on for Janet to deliver a moving, even legendary homage, she also has a stellar past in VMA performances to honor.

-----

I really cannot wait to see this.