TMZ- MJ\'s Kids Unmasked

ajkinkycuffs

http://www.tmz.com/2007/02/01/jackos-kids-unmasked/

Hey guys, I hope I don't get like repremanded for this..I know how some people have a deal with not posting pictures of MJ's kids. But I just came across this article in my myspace bulletins.

I particularly didn't like some of the little jabs and comments they got in there about them. I just wanted to see some pictures though. They hella look like him.

danaluvsmj

I can't believe some of those people who say that those kids aren't Michael's. It's so obvious that they're his! Besides, they're biracial, of course they'll look a little different.

ajkinkycuffs

And I'm bi-racial myself. My mom's Black, and my fathers from Ecuador. I look like I'm spanish and I don't look black at all. I may look like I have traces of it, but not fully you know? And I've seen people who have a black father and mother or vice versa, and they come out lookin like they are pure white. I think it's bull shat that people would think that. I think red heads when their born don't have red hair at first, it takes TIME to come in fully red i believe. And besides his kids aren't even grown yet. They still have many years to go. But they're only saying that because they want to hurt Michael.

Shannon

ajkinkycuffs;184843 said:
http://www.tmz.com/2007/02/01/jackos-kids-unmasked/

Hey guys, I hope I don't get like repremanded for this..I know how some people have a deal with not posting pictures of MJ's kids. But I just came across this article in my myspace bulletins.

I particularly didn't like some of the little jabs and comments they got in there about them. I just wanted to see some pictures though. They hella look like him.

I understand and know your intention of this, I do. I think we are all curious and wants to see the children unmasked, but with that said, I feel it'd be more rightful to wait for the time Michael gives his permission. As far as I know, the children has been out and about without veils and masks for quite some time, if not all their lives.

Yet, I won't make a decision whether or not this thread should be deleted... now. :)

danaluvsmj

I totally understand your thinking, Veronica. I do think Michael's children deserve their privacy, but of course only time will tell when Michael actually decides to show their faces himself.

ajkinkycuffs

Shannon;184847 said:
I understand and know your intention of this, I do. I think we are all curious and wants to see the children unmasked, but with that said, I feel it'd be more rightful to wait for the time Michael gives his permission. As far as I know, the children has been out and about without veils and masks for quite some time, if not all their lives.

Yet, I won't make a decision whether or not this thread should be deleted... now. :)

Yeah I'm curious as is alot of other people LOL. I've never seen them unmasked before (well cept Prince's baby pictures). But I'll respect this forums rules and mods decisions.

Shannon

I'll leave the decision up to whisper. :)

ajkinkycuffs;184849 said:
Yeah I'm curious as is alot of other people LOL. I've never seen them unmasked before (well cept Prince's baby pictures). But I'll respect this forums rules and mods decisions.

Well, I have seen pictures of the children unmasked before, although somewhat younger than they are now. And they are all beautiful -- absolutely adorable children. They have daddy's eyes and hair. :p

DaNcInG mAcHiNe

Personally i dont see a reason to close the thread because Michael must be aware that his children were out and about without masks so perhaps he feels comfortable with it now :idontknow But it's up to Whisper i guess.

Shannon

DaNcInG mAcHiNe;184861 said:
Personally i dont see a reason to close the thread because Michael must be aware that his children were out and about without masks so perhaps he feels comfortable with it now :idontknow But it's up to Whisper i guess.

We'll never know. But then again, the children deserves their privacy too, and they shouldn't need to cover themselves only because they might be followed by paparazzis. Michael wasn't even with them this time.

But of course, we don't know how Michael feels about it right now. All we know for sure is that he has been covering their faces even as recent as a few months back.

devries

im sick of some people saying hey hey they are white they arent his kids

its just bullshit

my mom is white and my dad is black they had 6 six kids together

4 of them u can tell they r black(im one)
and the other 2 u can tell that they are white

people who say those stupid things about them not being his kids becauce of that r dumb

danaluvsmj

some of those comments are just dispicable! These people need a life!

My sister has darker skin than I am because she tans, and we don't look at all alike. People assume we're not related.Some people need to understand that genetics work in strange ways. You don't know what you're getting.

ctlover

I just saw this on TMZ and flipped over here to see if anybody had posted it. Disregarding the stupid comments people made on TMZ - his kids are adorable!! I'd seen pictures of them elsewhere on the net before though, just not of the youngest one "unmasked". I think Paris looks a lot like Debbie (who I think is pretty). But, all the kids are beautiful! Also, other celebrities have their kids out in public a lot (Brad and Angelina, Madonna, Will and Jada, Tom and Katie........) and no harm is done. Maybe, if anything, this will take out that fascination aspect, and the public will appreciate the fact that they're just people out living their lives. Pretty kids, though (and if that's nanny Grace, she's gorgeous too!). MJ's got a good looking brood. :)

mjlover123

ctlover;184866 said:
I just saw this on TMZ and flipped over here to see if anybody had posted it. Disregarding the stupid comments people made on TMZ - his kids are adorable!! I'd seen pictures of them elsewhere on the net before though, just not of the youngest one "unmasked". I think Paris looks a lot like Debbie (who I think is pretty). But, all the kids are beautiful! Also, other celebrities have their kids out in public a lot (Brad and Angelina, Madonna, Will and Jada, Tom and Katie........) and no harm is done. Maybe, if anything, this will take out that fascination aspect, and the public will appreciate the fact that they're just people out living their lives. Pretty kids, though (and if that's nanny Grace, she's gorgeous too!). MJ's got a good looking brood. :)

YEAH I agree Paris does look like her mother. And those ignorant bastards who say that they arent michael's biological kids need to go suck a duck. DAMMIT THEY ARE HIS KIDS IF MICHAEL WAS AND IS STILL RAISING THEM SINCE DAY ONE THEY ARE HIS AS FAR AS AM CONCERN.:mad: bUT OTHER THEN that Michael has some beautiful children they really have their daddy's eyes.:wub:

HeavenSent

Ignore the comments. I already know what they say.

His babies are beautiful and just like we all know, it doesn't matter who says what, they will always be blessed.

mjlover123

HeavenSent;184869 said:

His babies are beautiful and just like we all know, it doesn't matter who says what, they will always be blessed.

AMEN:8-26-03respect:

SpecialJanet25

HeavenSent;184869 said:

I agree!

I say to the ignorant people, Look whether those are his biological kids or not, who the hell cares, its none of your business. He raised those kids since birth. So what if they look white. Like Carla said, it doesn't matter, those are Michael's children and he loves them very much. That's is the truly blessing.

Pay no attention to the selfish, ignorant comments

DaNcInG mAcHiNe;184861 said:

Well..that all depends. I mean, that COULD be true, but maybe because he apparently wasn't there for that outing and it was just Grace, maybe he was counting on other people not really recognizing them? :idontknow

I don't know...I guess I can see this from both sides. On one hand, Michael has been showing his children to the fans for quite some time now--sometimes even without masks (like the times at Neverland). And even during the more public outings, like his last one in Japan last year, the masks might as well have not been on at all, as we could make out most of their faces anyway! :lol BUT, it's one thing to show them to his fans..and quite another to the other public in general..and the media, you know? I personally think he's getting a little more 'laxed about this...but I can also see why he wouldn't want their full, exposed faces in the press. So..I'm with Veronica, lol. I'm gonna let Whisper call this one..;)

:unsure:

They're ADORABLE, though...every bit their daddy's children..esp. Prince..those eyes..:wub: :p

SpecialJanet25;184872 said:
I agree!

I say to the ignorant people, Look whether those are his biological kids or not, who the hell cares, its none of your business. He raised those kids since birth. So what if they look white. Like Carla said, it doesn't matter, those are Michael's children and he loves them very much. That's is the truly blessing.

Pay no attention to the selfish, ignorant comments

Exactly! :8-26-03respect: Those comments alone speak volumes about the mentality of those people..and the smallness of their minds. :rolleyes: And anyone who has ever actually SEEN a multi-racial person knows just how ignorant those comments are..kinda racist in and of themselves, really, when you think about it..

Like Michael said on LWMJ, they "never give [him] credit for anything". But, no matter what they choose to believe, those ARE his kids. HE has raised them; HE loves them and they love HIM...and that's all that matters. :8-26-03fruits_apple

But anyone who has any doubts need only to look at those eyes..especially Prince's..;) :p