TMZ- MJ\'s Kids Unmasked

devries

lol i was just banned from mjnewsonline for posting this link lol

i dont know y i do there u can do anything there

mysteriousone

Aww...look at them!! :wub:

Prince and Paris are growing fast--(Paris even has her daddy's long legs, hehehe :wub:) Beautiful....absolutely gorgeous!!

And.......Blanket, omgosh--it's pretty obvious he's not letting anyone near him with a pair of scissors! :lol LOVE IT!! What a cutie......:wub:

Well done Michael!!!

Thanks for taking the risk and posting, Jelly, lol! :thumbsup

Mysti!

mjlover123

But anyone who has any doubts need only to look at those eyes..especially Prince's..;) :p[/QUOTE]

I agree come on anybody can see that Prince's and Michael's eyes are similiar to each other. at least thats what i think anyway.:D

ctlover

you know, even if this thread is deleted, i just saw this story and the pictures on entertainment tonight and e! news live, also some very short video clip footage of the same outing on ET.

guiliana depandi (e!news live hostess) said about the close up of prince where he's puckering, "and look at that adorable face - so cute!" aww, agreed! :)

Twittegirl

danaluvsmj;184865 said:
some of those comments are just dispicable! These people need a life!

My sister has darker skin than I am because she tans, and we don't look at all alike. People assume we're not related.Some people need to understand that genetics work in strange ways. You don't know what you're getting.

I agree They are beautiful Thanks for posting the pics:)

danaluvsmj

To all those A holes: The fact is that Michael has taken care of those children, and so he IS their father. Who else changed their diapers or gave them medicine when they're sick?
I just can't believe how ignorant some people are. Some how these commenters think the kids look well because of Debbie's influence somehow, but believe me she has NOT taken care of those kids as much as Michael has. People don't want to admit what a good daddy he is. They don't want to believe he could have such adorable children.

Anyways, I agree with Tara and Veronica that we should leave it up to whisper whether this thread should be deleted or not.

Okay, I'm done now

Cristine87

Okay, first of all, they're gorgoeus! Prince has fair skin, but his father's facial features! Secondly, people are f*cking ignorant! Inter-racial people come in all colors and looks. Cameron Diaz is cuban and she has blond hair and blue eyes and so does Christina Aguilera who is half-ecuadorian. Mariah Carey is part black, but she doesn't have black features. My best friend is part black and part European and he looks like a white boy. If you watch spanish soap operas, many of those latin actresses have anglo features. It may not be extremely common, but there are many people who are of ethnic descent who look anglo. These ignorant ass people need to sit down somewhere. Another thing, I don't think Michael's family is 100% African descent, I think they have some other ethnicities because Joseph's eyes are blue and they all have pretty light skin. Nobody is 100% anything and people need to stop being stupid!

To Fanclub Admins and Mods: Re Yesterdays Photos on TMZ

I've received quite a few inquiries from fans asking if they should post these pictures.
I have responded by telling them that they should not, because Mr. Jackson feels
that it is a violation of the children's privacy.

Our attorneys have contacted the photo agency which peddled these photos demanding
that they pull them from each and every site that they have illegally sold them to.

I would appreciate it if you would advise the fans of the same, as you have the list
of all of the sites and their Presidents.

Your cooperation will be greatly appreciated.

Best regards,
Raymone K. Bain

Source: http://mjnewsonline.com/board/showthread.php?t=76714

So, with that said...I feel it is only right to close this thread (not deleting that, so as to allow other members to still see what Raymone wrote) and deleting the link to the pictures.

When Michael wants pictures of his children out there, he will do it officially or let it be done, first hand. :cool:

Thanks.