TV Alert: Tom Mesereau on CNN + Rita Cosby on MSNBC (MERGED)

abbymjgirl

TV Alert: Attorney Tom Mesereau on CNN

Created: Tuesday, 09 August 2005

Today, at 4pm Pacific Time, 7pm Eastern Time, Attorney Thomas Mesereau, Jr. will appear on CNN on the program, 'Anderson Cooper 360'.

Mr. Mesereau will again discuss the two jurors that have have been receiving intense media attention for their suspicious flip flopping opinions on the verdict and their coinciding book deals.

"The bottom line is it makes no difference what they're saying," Thomas Mesereau Jr. told The Associated Press, pointing out the jurors announced their turnaround Monday as they began publicizing book deals.

"Twelve people deliberated and out of that process justice is supposed to result. Now, two months later, these jurors are changing their tunes. They clearly like being on TV," Mesereau said. "I'm very suspicious."

SOURCE: MJJSOURCE
http://mjjsource.com/main/index.php?option...d=653&Itemid=32

senecajackson

Oh boy...I'm still gonna be at work at that time! Thanx Abby!
Can anyone keep notes of what's going on during the interview?

HeavenSent

If you can report back, that would be great. :) I'm stuck w/no T.V. @ the mo...

"They clearly like being on TV," Mesereau said. "I'm very suspicious."
You ain't the only one suspicious, Mez. They're both so full of sh*t.

abbymjgirl

In my time..they're gonna give it in about 10 minutes..I will try to come back with notes later on tonight!! Fosho! :)

abbymjgirl

Get a visual: Mesereau was wearing a light gray shirt with a matching tie and black suit. Calling from Alabama.

He said that they are an embarrassment to the community and should be ashamed of their acts. He said that they were mature adults during the trail but now they're a being motivated by something. He pretty much made it clear that it was $.

He said that she looked like a nice lady (Juror 5) but..she's being moved by money. He also said that she, Eleanor Cook contradicts herself. She makes no sense. Neither does Ray Hultman..he said on July 13 (V-Day) that he had lots of doubts and he thought that the Arvizo's were liars because they had a history of it. Now, he's sh!tting! :nonono:

Afterwards, Melissa Herard (juror ?) called in and said that they never complained about anything. They did believe he was guilty BUT when asked to show the rest evidence of why..they could not! Of course!! Psh!! She is not writing a book, she claims.

So..I'll try to find a transcript! :D

Jackson829

It was short and Anderson Cooper was very respectful and asked good questions. Nothing like Rita Cosby. Tom Mes. sounded calmer than in Rita Cosby's interview and had a lot more to say. Whatever he was asked, he made great answers. Even one of the jurors called in to say that the debilerations weren't tense, that Ray and Cook weren't pressured. And whenever they thought Michael was gulity, they were asked to back it up or look at the evidence and see if you're right. And that Cook was planning on writing a book before the trail, that it was a "Memoir" Yeah right. So yeah a lot of setbacks for those two jurors to have to live with. Sucks for them :D

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
A=accessible

:camera Anderson360: Thomas Mesereau + Melissa Herard Re: two jurors August 8 2005 A

Description:
Air date: August 9 2005

Mesereau talks about the flip-flopping jurors
-says the allegations from the jurors are ridiculous and an embarrassment to the system
-says these jurors are speculating about situations like why Debbie Rowe didn't say what prosecutors promised
-says Eleanor Cook isn't making sense
-says she appears to be a nice person that has become misguided
-says it's very embarrassing
-says he doesn't think these people realize how bad they look
-says even people who sided with the prosecution are making fun of these two jurors
-says he doesn't intend to take any action against these jurors
-says these jurors won't play any role in a civil trial

Juror Melissa Herard also appeared via phone
(note: she could hardly finish a thought before Cooper jumped in with another question)
-says no one was intimidated
-says she's so upset with these two jurors
-says the jurors asked the three (Cook, Hultman and Carls) who wanted to vote guilty at first to show them some evidence
-says they went through all of it, and not one thing pointed towards guilt
-Cooper confirms that Hultman gave a post-trial interview confirming that the evidence just wasn't there
-says she thinks Cook had an agenda from the very beginning
-says jurors asked Cook if she was writing a book
-she says Cook told her, "Yes I am. I'm 79 years old and I can do what the [hell] I want to."
-Herard says she told Cook and Cook wasn't suppose to be doing that. In response, Cook denied that the book she was writing was about the trial
-says she herself is not writing a book and hasn't approached anyone b/c she is waiting until the 90-day rule to expired

abbymjgirl

^ Thanks!! :)

OT> Speaking of civil trial..does anyone know how long thay have until filing a suit or..can they do it whenever? :idontknow

minnie michael

nobody dare to hurt Mike again.. look at our Mez.. :thumbsup those two old people are money's slaves..at the age of 70's..its so shame for them to do such a silly thing..nobody believe what they say..Mez can tear them to pieces..dont worry..i just care more about MIke's feeling..give him a quiet life..please..donot mess with him again.. :extremely

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Now, according to Cosby right before the commercial break, the 3rd juror (Katharina Carls) is saying she doesn't regret voting to acquit. WTF? I guess we'll see what she has to say.