UNBREAKABLE PARTY - 28th August 2005

SexyMJLover

MJNewsOnline is very proud to announce that we’re soon to organize a Michael Jackson birthday party for the 28th August, in Central London, England.

The UNBREAKABLE Party will celebrate Michael’s 47th birthday, and will showcase some of the world’s best Michael Jackson tribute artists and impersonators.

Visit the UNBREAKABLE PARTY. web page for information and updates.

woooooohooooooo, another party to go to!!! :D :tooexcite

:announce update 4th April!

MJNO can confirm that Ceyload, The Michael Jackson Experience, and The New Generations will be performing at the party... more to be announced so please keep on checking the site guys ok! :thumbsup

SexyMJLover

Originally posted by MJISHOT
finally! something with plenty bloody notice given! lol
LOL, well we sure do have plenty this time :lol:

so book your days off work or whatever guys, cos this is gonna be HUUUUUGGGEEEEEEE! :D :wink :tooexcite

SexyMJLover

Originally posted by choccyclaire
does anyone know wot happened to mjno website??
i can't get on there either Claire :thumbsdow

mite explain y Paul was online with an angry face earlier tho and wouldn't reply to anyone... hope everything's ok and that it's just a technical fault! :(

choccyclaire

Originally posted by SexyMJLover
i can't get on there either Claire :thumbsdow

mite explain y Paul was online with an angry face earlier tho and wouldn't reply to anyone... hope everything's ok and that it's just a technical fault! :(

me too Pam...its been gone ages :(

SexyMJLover

Originally posted by privacy
I think I'm going!!!!!!! :D God I'm going to love seeing you guys again.. and meeting Manda! :D
Yay, i'll get to meet Acy McRacy again! :D :lol: it's been aaaaagggeeesssss hun!!!

Oh how I wish I could attend!! But I'll be in Florida by then...
aaaw Mathilde, i'm still waiting to meet ya! hope u have a great time in Florida tho :console