UNBREAKABLE PARTY - 28th August 2005

SexyMJLover

Originally posted by Tiger Lilly
The Equinox... Why does that sound familiar? Have we already had a party there?

Thanks for the info Pammy! :D
no, we haven't had one there yet Gem... ur probably remembering me saying about the club tho cos that's where i went to watch Jay perform last year! :lol:

the club is just amazing tho! :tooexcite

btw, tickets r on sale now thru the Unbreakable website (link on first page) for £15 each, which i think is just unbeatable! :thumbsup :D

Off_the_wall

btw, tickets r on sale now thru the Unbreakable website (link on first page) for £15 each, which i think is just unbeatable!

ooh thats a good price! I wont be booking yet, coz now I'm going to Santa Maria in July am saving up 4 that, but I hope I can get down to London 4 mikey's birthday this year, coz i really wanted to go last year but couldnt...

SexyMJLover

Originally posted by Off_the_wall
ooh thats a good price! I wont be booking yet, coz now I'm going to Santa Maria in July am saving up 4 that, but I hope I can get down to London 4 mikey's birthday this year, coz i really wanted to go last year but couldnt...
aaw, well i hope u can make it this year hun ok!
it's gonna b just wicked and i can't wait to meet up with every1 again! :tooexcite :D :thumbsup

Killer_Thriller

We're pleased to announce that the UNBREAKABLE Party will take place at the MARQUEE CLUB, on Leicester Square, literally right beside the Equinox, the venue in which the event was originally to be held.

Due to the venues schedule on that day, we have absolutely no choice but to make a time adjustment. We realise that we had stated previously that times will not change, but this is our only option, other than changing the date, or cancelling it.

We know that this will be an inconvenience for some of you, and some of you may miss a portion of the event -- for this we're sincerely sorry, but we are also the victims of this inconvenience.

We previously stated, in our original announcement that the MARQUEE would be our new venue, that the Concert would begin at 12 midday, ending at 4pm, with the Disco beginning at 4pm, ending at 6pm. However, due to many queries we have been receiving from people worried about missing the performances, we have decided to switch this around.

The Disco portion will begin at 12 midday, where you can hang out at the venue, buy merchandise, talk to fans, dance, etc. and will end at 2pm. The Concert will begin at 2pm, ending at 6pm.

We have been given access to the venues upstairs bar, for after the event. The venue only has an 18+ license for this section. Those who are of 18 years of age and over will be able to attend this section for the remainder of the night. This is an additional thing we're doing because we have the opportunity to do so.

We ask for your understanding in having no choice but to change the event times. We have done all we can. This is going to be an amazing event, we're really looking forward to it.

Source: MJNO

SexyMJLover

u've gotta go Gemma, so hurry up and get your ticket ok! :hitting :lol:

i can't wait... not long to go now guys!!! :tooexcite

-JANIE-

WOW - A Michael party in London? Thats like... half an hour on a train away for me.

I'd love to go... but I don't know anybody!!!

For All Time

I have a ticket for the party, i got it a few months back..im still deciding wether I should go though. Ive got the all clear from work since its a sunday and bank holiday monday... but i dunno what to do about a hotel and train o_O.

Tiger Lilly

Originally posted by JANIE
I think it said somewhere in this thread that they were £15 each.
Thank you very much. :)

I have a ticket for the party, i got it a few months back..im still deciding wether I should go though. Ive got the all clear from work since its a sunday and bank holiday monday... but i dunno what to do about a hotel and train o_O.
Awww Katie, you've gotta go! I hope you can.