UNBREAKABLE PARTY - 28th August 2005

SexyMJLover

hi guys! :D

please check the original post made as some of the performers have been confirmed already... more to be announced soon ok! :thumbsup

SexyMJLover

Originally posted by privacy
Do we know where in Central London?! lol
not yet Acy, but as soon as i kno i'll post it on here ok? :thumbsup

i keep nagging Paul about it but until more details are confirmed he wont give anything away! :hitting :lol:

SexyMJLover

:bump

just to let u guys know a few more performers have been confirmed!!! :D

Jayesh Makwana
Etiennette, a Janet Jackson impersonator
Danny Oliver
Suleman

:tooexcite :tooexcite :tooexcite

more to be announced tho, so please keep checking the site link on page 1 ok! :thumbsup

SexyMJLover

Originally posted by privacy
lol nooo not in that way.. I just think he's sweet :)

And I remember he's the first impersonator I saw :D
aaw was he! come to think of it tho, i think he mita been 1 of the first i saw too, along with Jay! :D :lol:

aaah those early demos bring back memories... so many gr8 fans and new mates, and some wicked dancers! :tooexcite

Tiger Lilly

Originally posted by hot4uMichael
I might be able to go
I hope you can go, Cindy! We been saying we'll meet for about a year now! :lol:

I love Danny too, cos like Chris, he was the first impersonator I saw and he makes me laugh, esp after the night in that London hotel! :crackingu Good times, good times.... :D

SexyMJLover

Originally posted by Tiger Lilly

I love Danny too, cos like Chris, he was the first impersonator I saw and he makes me laugh, esp after the night in that London hotel! :crackingu Good times, good times.... :D
LMAO! oh boy, how can we forget that night Gem! :lol: and i still have the photos to remind me! :crackingu

Tiger Lilly

That was such a funny, funny night! :crackingu Another great time was when we went with Katie and Jamie and stayed the night. I think that's one of best times I've ever had! :D

For All Time

Im soo hyped about this party now..i booked the day after off work :D

LMAO Gem i remember that night in london...the condoms in tesco :crackingu

Tiger Lilly

Originally posted by For All Time
LMAO Gem i remember that night in london...the condoms in tesco :crackingu
PMSL! It was Jamie when he yelled, "WHERE ARE THE CONDOMS!!!" And then I was left holding the giant plastic box of them all around the shop! :crackingu And then I threw one filled with water outta the hotel window and thought I'd broke the roof! :crackingu OMG I love being fan! :D

SexyMJLover

"WHERE ARE THE CONDOMS!!!"
well the only recollection i have of those Gem is when u set that trap with Katie outside the door remember? we knocked on it to 'help' her get back in, only to be greeted by Jamie standing there with his flies undone and u in the bed!!! :crackingu God, u have no idea the thoughts we were having then, it was hilarious! :crackingu :crackingu

Tiger Lilly

LOL Pam, you missed out on the shopping for them! Hella fun! :lol:

Us fans have so much fun! I love being with you guys! :sillyfolk

SexyMJLover

LOL Pam, you missed out on the shopping for them! Hella fun! :lol:

Us fans have so much fun! I love being with you guys! :sillyfolk
LOL, somehow i think i'm glad i wasn't there on the shopping trip... i woulda been so embarrassed of u lot! :bagoverhe :crackingu

aaaw only j/k tho hehe... i agree with ya Gem, us fans have the bestest time... i love ya all sooooo much! :D :lol:

SexyMJLover

:bump

hey guys! :D

i have just heard that the venue has now been confirmed as The Equinox, Leicester Square... one of London's most well-known and popular nightclubs... and it's gonna be just WICKED!!! :tooexcite