Uri Geller Cashes In On \'Friend\'s\' Death

Missy

Uri Geller is cashing in now... Urgh! ITV1 is showing a programme where Uri Geller looks back on footage of Michael and talks about his 'friendship' with him. I just saw the ad on TV and Uri starts crying saying he can't believe Michael's gone. Tears of guilt me thinks... Jeez... does it ever end? Why on earth would he be doing this if he was truly Michael's friend? Additionally, Michael cut him off years ago. He's such a cling-on! I wish this man would sit his ass down!

Anyway just a heads up. I might watch it on mute just to see the clips of Michael... But I probably won't.

Info: http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2009/jul/17/michael-jackson-uri-geller-itv

:pullhair

edit Just to add to the disrespect, these clips are from Uri's own video collection which he promised Michael would remain private... *sigh*

Its so sad...Everybody trying to anything to exploit him to get some money.....all this greed......thats what Michael had been talking about....its to much greed in the world..........

Cristine87

Michael was an amazing man, he was a good man and I'm so f*cking nauseas from all these f*cking people trying to use him. I'm tired of it. People are so greedy and evil!

SexyChica

Why am I not suprised? All these damn 'friends' coming out of the woodwork. Yep, they were MJ's 'friend' alright. Makes me ill, because they know they can cash in on MJ. F*ck him and the rest of these losers wanting to make a buck off MJ still!!!

oldschoolfan

Michael will always have Elizabeth. Unless you've been betrayed by every single person on the planet, there will always be at least one person out there you can trust. Michael had that, and I'm glad he did.
People just think nothing of themselves sometimes, obviously if he spent his life making money out of bending a spoon then he's going to be the kind of person to profit from anything he can get his hands on.

Hello guys! What's the difference with Uri and the Manik family who came out and brought out pics of Michael's and his kids, saying they were good friends of Michael? To me, I don't think this is a bad idea but because it has been registered in our mind subconsciously that when it comes to Michael it is as if equivalent to MONEY! Did Uri say anything bad about Michael? Of course we don't know how true about what he and the former blackbelter bodyguard of Michael said about the drugs but if this footage is nothing but nice things about Michael, then it must be shown. It's just too bad that they didn't bring this out during the trial or even before or after the trial if the footage happens to be made before the charges, at least maybe it might have helped for the other people to realize that Michael IS really a good person and no other intentions but to care and nurture children of different races. Please don't be mad at me guys, this is just my opinion.

p/s- how would u react about this fourth child they said of Michael from a one night stand in 1984? I t was shown on ET tonight.. I hope this isn't true because shame on Michael if he was hiding something and not declaring this person as his own! :(:confused::unsure:

Cristine87

sunshine.larrazabal;214509 said:
p/s- how would u react about this fourth child they said of Michael from a one night stand in 1984? I t was shown on ET tonight.. I hope this isn't true because shame on Michael if he was hiding something and not declaring this person as his own! :(:confused::unsure:

If this true, I don't think Michael knew he had another child. It seems to me that he found him later in life and it makes sense not telling the press cause they'd make this boys life a living hell. Michael probably wanted to shield him from the public scrutiny. Could you imagine the headlines "Michael Jackson's Illegitimate Son"

Cristine87;214510 said:
If this true, I don't think Michael knew he had another child. It seems to me that he found him later in life and it makes sense not telling the press cause they'd make this boys life a living hell. Michael probably wanted to shield him from the public scrutiny. Could you imagine the headlines "Michael Jackson's Illegitimate Son"

You have a point there, Cristine87.. But see, now people are scrutinizing who this person in the front row..? i though it was Joe's other child from adultery he committed in the 80s but other fan from other fansite said that he fathered a daughter.. Only Michael, and his family and Michael's super closest friends knew about it.. :confused:

LittleSusie50

Oh Lord have mercy! I didn't know anything about an illegitimate son.
They better go on the Maury Povich show for this one!

*When it comes to ______, Michael, you are NOT the father!*
(Audience screams, woman runs away with hands over her face, exit stage left)

Cristine87

LittleSusie50;214518 said:
Oh Lord have mercy! I didn't know anything about an illegitimate son.
They better go on the Maury Povich show for this one!

*When it comes to ______, Michael, you are NOT the father!*
(Audience screams, woman runs away with hands over her face, exit stage left)

:lol:lol:lolSeriously!

Missy

Did Uri said anything bad about Michael?
It hasn't been aired yet, but on the ad he said that he 'warned' Michael about drug abuse and said it would kill him and preaches on about other 'words of wisdom' he gave Michael. He just talks like Michael was naive and needed looking after and that he was his protector or something... Really winds me up! :glare: He said that him and Michael were really close and then he breaks down in tears saying he can't believe he's gone. Pretty much all I've seen so far.

About the forth child... who cares? If it's true then fair play to Michael. From what I've heard he cared about him and provided for him. The again, it could just be yet another BS story to go along with the 38752957395729572 others...

CJluvsMJ

I heard that too yesterday, and it bothered me a lot.
I even got sick and threw up.
Is this a bad reaction to this news?:idontknow
They said he looked like him/Blanket, but so does my ex (I swear, if he went out and said that he was MJ's son, I'd believe him:lol), and my niece (she looks like Blanket), but it doesn't mean anything.
Plus, I kinda doubt it's true because of the timing:

1984: Part of Thriller Era
1. He was a Jehova (sp?) Witness, and feared breaking the rules of the religion (for example, Thriller), which includes premarital sex, and even marriage to someone outside the religion. Didn't leave the religion until 1987.
2. The Pepsi burn incident. He's in pain, so I think that's the last thing on his mind. Plus, he barely left home around that time, so how can it happen?
3. He was dating Brooke Shields, and even proposed to her tons of times, so why bother someone else when he had her right there?
4. Plus, he had Blanket in a non-marital relationship, and announced him, so why not that boy?

So I doubt that it's true.:unsure:

HeavenSent

*singing*
"Bille Jean is not my lover. She's just a girl who claims that I am the one...but the kid is not my son..."

oldschoolfan

I dont care if Michael has another kid, it might be a load of crap anyway. Did one of those tribute magazines someone posted on here say that LaToya said Michael was a virgin until he was in his 30's? Is that just a load of crap too? Who knows? Who cares? If it's true it's true, if it's not it's not. Contrary to what the media wants to believe, Michael is allowed to have kids. But then how many times have we heard this story before?

Cristine87

oldschoolfan;214724 said:
I dont care if Michael has another kid, it might be a load of crap anyway. Did one of those tribute magazines someone posted on here say that LaToya said Michael was a virgin until he was in his 30's? Is that just a load of crap too? Who knows? Who cares? If it's true it's true, if it's not it's not. Contrary to what the media wants to believe, Michael is allowed to have kids. But then how many times have we heard this story before?

What irks me is that people act like Michael is incapable of having sex with a woman! So because he doesn't exploit women and treat them like a peace of @ss like men are expected to, he's asexual? Correct me If I'm wrong but sex is supposed to be private, not something for the whole world to see and know about. Why can't Michael be attracted to women? I don't understand what the logic behind that is.

Missy

oldschoolfan;214724 said:
Did one of those tribute magazines someone posted on here say that LaToya said Michael was a virgin until he was in his 30's? Is that just a load of crap too? Who knows? Who cares? If it's true it's true, if it's not it's not.
Haha I read that too. I just thought, how would you know anyway? I have 3 brothers and I have absolutely no idea when they first 'did it'. I don't want to know either! :lol

Christine87 said:
What irks me is that people act like Michael is incapable of having sex with a woman! So because he doesn't exploit women and treat them like a peace of @ss like men are expected to, he's asexual? Correct me If I'm wrong but sex is supposed to be private, not something for the whole world to see and know about. Why can't Michael be attracted to women? I don't understand what the logic behind that is.
A friend of mine said she thought he was asexual. I just thought to myself 'you don't know Michael!' :lol Don't worry about it. He loved the ladies! :D We're seen it loadsa times and he was a complete gentleman. It just yet another thing people are oblivious about because they couldn't take the time to get to know him.

oldschoolfan

Exactly, people make such a big deal out of it like it's forbidden to even fathom that he'd engage in such things. There are worse things to think about. I think all people want to know is did he or didnt he? When LMP and Michael admitted it years ago they said yes yes and nobody believed it, then years later when LM still admits to it they realise it's probably actually true. They just make him out like some liar, but not only does michael have the capability of having sex, but he also has the capability of telling truth once in a while. And if he doesn't? Well maybe coz it's NONE OF YOUR DAMN BUISINESS.