wats up with MJ and tears?

LoveMeIfYouDare

u noe,im those kinda pple that dislike seeing man cry...coz i think that makes them look 'weird' and lack of strength.however,everytime Mike cries,i feel him...u noe wat i mean?im touched...only him...i swear...if i see another man cry like he does,im going to feel very uncomfortable.but not him...i dunno y but it juz seems so rite on him...:)

juz sharing my thoughts... :D

privacy

I never see men crying as 'weird'. I don't see how you can.

If I see/hear Michael cry.. I'll be upset with him.. purely because I love him and don't want him to hurt.

But again.. Men crying is not a problem.

Tiger Lilly

I don't have a problem with any man crying, but there's something really touching and kinda heart-breaking when Michael cries. He's just such a sweet, sensitive guy and that's one of the many things I love about him. He's not scared to show his feelings. He's a sweetie. :heart2: I wanna hug him when he cries tho.

QuietSoul

I don't understand how anyone can find a man crying "weird". To me, it shows they do have a heart, they are human and they're not afraid to let everyone see that. That, in my opinion, shows a real man.

When Michael cries, I feel what he's feeling (if that's possible). I cry with him - not for him, never for him, I have no pity for him. Michael is in touch with his emotions, that takes a lot of strength and courage for a man, I believe.

HeavenSent

Originally posted by QuietSoul
I don't understand how anyone can find a man crying "weird". To me, it shows they do have a heart, they are human and they're not afraid to let everyone see that. That, in my opinion, shows a real man.

When Michael cries, I feel what he's feeling (if that's possible). I cry with him - not for him, never for him, I have no pity for him. Michael is in touch with his emotions, that takes a lot of strength and courage for a man, I believe.
Precisely.

MJPowerOfLove

only real men don't afraid to show their real feelings
( but it not does mean that guys should sob around about everything, lol )

Mjsangel

Originally posted by QuietSoul

I absolutely agree with you.I hate the tough guy image especially when the guy is not tough.Maybe thats why I love Michael he is sensitive I kinda like that ,and hes different from most guys which I think is a good thing. :D

truth is, i love men who are not afraid to show their tears...Michael have said so many times that he cries often and i don't see anything wrong with it. It just shows that he's a normal human being like everybody else and his sensitivity is what I really like about him. He's not one of those men who believes that MEN DON'T CRY. Well, they do too and there's nothing wrong with it, as i said. Men, like Michael, who cries just only proves that they are the REAL MEN.

danaluvsmj

I love it when men aren't afraid to show thier emotions, it shows that they're human. I remember I was watching the Bucharest concert with my parents and there was a point where Michael stopped and started to cry and my dad said 'come on buddy you're a guy!' That annoyed me a little bit. When I see Michael cry, I just want to give him a hug and comfort him.

minnie michael

i donot wanna MIchael cry..but i have no problem about Men cry.. everybody has human heart especially those men like MIke..he is very sensitive..and he need hug and care all the time..but i am not saying MIke is not brave..just opposite he is very very strong but i know in his inner heart..he is delicate....and he need love ...everytime he feel sad and cried..i cried with him..last time..he cried cos his back was hurting my heart was broken..

If you dislike seeing a (hu)man express emotion, there's something wrong with you.

anyway. one of the many reasons I love Mike. he's completely open with what's going on in his heart.

Rahab

i used to have a b/f that cried for every little thing and yes it did annoy me lol but he was just a very sensitive guy and i tried to understand that.... if i was ever in mj's presence wen he cried i would hug him and say "please, do cry, let it out"

its the dumbest thing to say that "men dont cry" watever, they're human get over it!

i felt really uncomfortable at my great grandpas furneral cause i had never seen my dad my grandpa and my uncles cry before and they were all cryin there. i just made me feel really weird cause there always like crying doesnt make nething better n there they were crying. i guess it was just a security thing for me if my dad crys i feel unsafe.

crying just shows that each one of us has our own vulnerabilities...its better to let it out than to get it bottled up inside and then one day it just explodes...that's the worst, believe me, I've experienced that.

HotMJ!

Originally posted by LoveMeIfYouDare

u noe,im those kinda pple that dislike seeing man cry...coz i think that makes them look 'weird' and lack of strength.however,everytime Mike cries,i feel him...u noe wat i mean?im touched...only him...i swear...if i see another man cry like he does,im going to feel very uncomfortable.but not him...i dunno y but it juz seems so rite on him...:)

juz sharing my thoughts... :D

Nice thoughts! Thanks for sharing! :thumbsup

... :goodtalki