wats up with MJ and tears?

LoveMeIfYouDare

come on guys...everyone is subjective to their own feelings...i dun mean that i 'look down' on man who cry but im juz uncomfortable seeing them do that coz no one around me does dat.haf u guys even think that the environment i grew up in makes me haf this kind of thoughts?

MJPowerOfLove

Originally posted by MJ_FAN_FOR_LIFE733

AMEN. That was beautifully said Yul. :D
thank you Kelly
sad02.gif

:lol:

ThrillerGirl_

I think men who cries just proves that they've got a heart and feelings... I respect men who are brave enough to show their feelings. I always get sad when Michael cries. His sensitivity is one of the many many reasons why I love him so much.

MJISHOT

Originally posted by LoveMeIfYouDare
come on guys...everyone is subjective to their own feelings...i dun mean that i 'look down' on man who cry but im juz uncomfortable seeing them do that coz no one around me does dat.haf u guys even think that the environment i grew up in makes me haf this kind of thoughts?
can i ask, how old are you?

LMAO I love seeing a guy have emotion.... It shows he's a real man, who doesn't need to go around beating his chest to prove he has a penis...That he is, in fact, a man. But when I see Michael cry, it's an amazing feeling, and it makes me cry too, because...I dunno, I think all of us fans have a sixth sense with MJ, we feel what he feels, hurt when he hurts... I love it.

And I love that Michael won't raise Prince and Blanket like those dads who make their little boy 'be a man' when he isn't one... You know, like the little boy can't cry or be close to girls or whatever, and his dad tells him 'BE a man!' Well... he's not a man, obviously, he's a child. It's comforting to know that Michael won't be like that.

privacy

If no one around you does that, how do you know you're uncomfortable with seeing men cry?

LoveMeIfYouDare

Originally posted by privacy
If no one around you does that, how do you know you're uncomfortable with seeing men cry?

sigh...i really dunno how to answer or explain how i feel...it's ok...im sorry 4 posting this. :)

mjmsc

i think michael is a human being and sometimes after you cry you feel a little bit better -so i understand him and i don't consider that weird!

HotMJ!

Originally posted by LoveMeIfYouDare

sigh...i really dunno how to answer or explain how i feel...it's ok...im sorry 4 posting this. :)

Don't be sorry. Your post was nice, and nicer than those who criticize you. Most on this board aren't living a man's life either, just know that.

LoveMeIfYouDare

Originally posted by HotMJ!
Don't be sorry. Your post was nice, and nicer than those who criticize you. Most on this board aren't living a man's life either, just know that.

thanks...nez time i will think b4 i post sth...:)

I dont find anyman crying weird.
A lot of men deny that they have no emotions.
So its good to see a man cry.Why should it be weird to see Michael cry?Just a man, and like any other man they cry. Its good they show affection.Hey I seen my daddy cry....A man crying is natural why should it be weird?.

mj_kougra

Originally posted by CrackingCabbages
"Crying would be Like a man"

- 2 Bad, Michael Jackson

*blink* I think....I think most of us might know who did 2 Bad...LOL....

But I totally know what you mean....if any other guy (well...mostly any other guy...) started cryin I'd be like "Suck it up, Tinkerbell, its just a papercut..." but when MJ started crying during the 30th Anniversary I started, too.....lol I'm such a wimp....